Created by LincolnCountian on Sep 13, 2011

87 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

wow

Hamlin, WV

#1 Sep 13, 2011
No kidding!! People just now deciding this??
Rachael

New York, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2011
yeah make him president
bobby

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Now I guess he has Garfield and Ms. Clayton on his hit list to try and destroy by using his job as a "writer" for the Journal. How is he allowed to write the stuff he does and call himself a reporter. Does he even attend any games in Lincoln County?
Just sayin

Camp Creek, WV

#4 Oct 2, 2011
Don't buy the paper for a few weeks and I bet they get rid of him.
Ashamed

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2014
He's at it again. Recently, his lies got Mike Mosteller fired from his position at LPSD and replaced with a man who can't even read, lol. Way to go Lincoln County. This is sad, sad. Mike did more for Lincoln County than anyone in the past in this position has done, and now they are replacing him with an ignorant, pathetic excuse for a man? Really? Oh well, Lincoln County PSD will be going under before you know it. I'll guarantee you guys will see rate hikes in your water bills and huge, huge mistakes. Way to go KK Matthews, Charles McCann, and the other yahoo on the board. Bring back Gregory, Mr. Million Dollar mistake man, and let him destroy the PSD with his black mail and evil lies.
roflmao

Mckinney, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2014
Well, before Mostetler came along, I believe the equipment they had was an old 1980s Toyota pickup truck that was literally bent in half at the frame. A year later they had a brand new fleet of vehicles and things were much improved around there....not to mention all the water extensions. Lincoln Countians, you need to show up at your county commission meeting if you have water thanks to Mostetler and voice your opinion....or if you have water planned to come your way, if you don't want the new guy to bungle it, show up and let the commission know.
The Chicago way

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 2, 2014
roflmao wrote:
Well, before Mostetler came along, I believe the equipment they had was an old 1980s Toyota pickup truck that was literally bent in half at the frame. A year later they had a brand new fleet of vehicles and things were much improved around there....not to mention all the water extensions. Lincoln Countians, you need to show up at your county commission meeting if you have water thanks to Mostetler and voice your opinion....or if you have water planned to come your way, if you don't want the new guy to bungle it, show up and let the commission know.
Under Mosteller water extensions were political. Like the one the Assistant Prosecutor received during the time of the election fraud grief. It didn't pass the smell test and unfortunately for Mosteller there were records of him insisting that extension be made
AFTER the Board had decided otherwise. BTW the funds were Federal.
roflmao

Mckinney, TX

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Chicago, you seem to know a lot of inside information about all of this. It's sad that everybody knows the Chicago Way is you Ron Gregory, and it's actually quite funny that you're still trying to play it off in the 3rd person as if you're not. At this point, it's just plain entertaining, and it's hilarious watching you run around on topix like the troll that you are, defending yourself in the 3rd person at every bad post that is posted about you (that's every post but yours by the way). It seems everybody hates you but you. You've already given away the fact that it's you by distinguishing certain posts are from a different person that show up under your username. You have no shame, because if you did, then you would crawl in a hole, embarassed to be seen by anyone in the public. Man, if I were you, I wouldn't be able to show my face anywhere, and I would have to stop pretending that it's not me posting things when everybody knows who it is. You're only making yourself look that much worse....and you're already at rock bottom. Just keep digging, maybe one day you'll realize how despized you are by almost the entire population of Southern West Virginia.

Really, it's like one of those awkward movies that is almost embarassing to watch....It's so awkward watching you troll topix that it's almost embarassing for me to watch it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Myopinion 4,403
Ja Lawrence (Jan '16) Feb 14 Wes 18
kimmy smith or kimmy ellis Feb 13 jenna 1
Annex culloden Feb 13 Jonny be good 1
Jonah raffle Feb 13 Hey now 38
michelle woodall Feb 12 just here 21
Worthless mother Feb 12 missy ann ball 12

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance