Hamlin cop Lambert
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Anybody else had trouble out of this big head prick... He's pulling people over for 27 mph and telling them to stay out of his town,, he's rude and very stupid he knows nothing about drugs and stuff but yet he's fishing like he's some kind of detictive.. He was seen at a party where there were a lot of drugs. Not to mention he has crashed 2 cruisers in less than 2 weeks, do we need somebody like this in our town.. Hamlin PD has 3 good ones that do there job and know what there doing, Baker, Lawrence, Stanley great job Lambert your a punk!!!
Harts37

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 18, 2015
Who wrote that probably one of the cops
good honest person

Branchland, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2015
I personally don't think any of them do a good job when u sit on your porch do u see them go by NO I live near the grade school to beat it all people running stop signs lighting off fireworks selling drugs stealing out of your yard or whatever they can and it's because they sit in one spot catching speeders on RT 3 I have lived here for 30 years and this is getting bad and no mayor will get it fixed
Tommy Clark

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 11, 2015
Call me
good honest person

Branchland, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2015
I don't have to call anyone but I do believe I'm going to put camera's up to watch the street I live on not only do I see people run stop sighs but the town cops and the mayor I drive around town see the town cops on a back street just shooting the wind driving the vehicles out of town the people of hamlin is getting sick of this why pay town fees when nothing is being done right we have to get our town back in shape stop wasting our town fees and get to work
lcman67

Monongahela, PA

#6 Apr 24, 2015
Which ones are doing nothing? They don't make nothing anyway. Have you went to Mayer yet.
All I ever seen was them hanging out at the 7/11.
good honest person

Branchland, WV

#7 Apr 26, 2015
They might not get paid much but heck patrol the streets by our homes they know there are drugs all around us and those are stealing off of us to pay for their habits if I'm out in my yard I would like for them to stop and say everything ok seen any problems
Johnny scites

Barboursville, WV

#8 Apr 30, 2015
Yea lambert is a bitch pig
sheep

Hamlin, WV

#9 May 11, 2015
lcman67 wrote:
Which ones are doing nothing? They don't make nothing anyway. Have you went to Mayer yet.
All I ever seen was them hanging out at the 7/11.
If they make minimum wage, they are severely overpaid. It would be a shame if they had to do real police work. Of course, we'd need real cops for that to happen. SHOTS FIRED!!! JJ......you know you lied about it. Little midget coward. Of you're scared, go jump on someone's pocket. Brawk braaaaawk
pearl

Barboursville, WV

#10 May 13, 2015
Lambert was a damn drunk. Got fired for being drunk...... EEeeerrr I mean he resigned to take a job teaching ROTC in another county..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Rakes 5 hr Just thinkin 5
Anyone know him 8 hr Curious 1
Needle junky (Dec '13) 15 hr Real 24
scott scarberry 15 hr anonymous 1
Betsy Ross Sun Tom Clark 2
Candy Wilson (Nov '12) Sun Tom Clark 19
Whatever happened to Candina (Candi) Daniels? (Feb '10) Feb 6 Tom Clark 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages