How's Tj Fugate doin since he got out??

How's Tj Fugate doin since he got out??

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Juss wonderin haven't heard anything.. Has he straightened up?? I have a lot of respect for the boy at 15 he took the responsibilty of raisin a baby thats not his biologically. And i heard he's a very good dad to that baby

Elizabeth, WV

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Didn't know he had got out. Heard he would be gone for a while

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2013
He's out on home confinement is all i know.. Would like to know how he's doin though!
KreekChubs Buttbud

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2013
He still craves the anal action from jail.

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Kreekchub if that's you i done whooped your ass once i wouldn't be talkin shit nd I'm doin good got my GED already n lookin for a job got my life half way together thanx for thinkin bout me who ever ya are
1 post removed
tara and margie

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Aug 28, 2013
if this really u kreekchub quit rinning ur g*d*m* mouth becuz I already wooped ur a** once and im not afraid to do it again im not trying to sound like a bitch but u really need to quit and if u don't quit running ur mouth I will pay someone to stomp ur ass in the groundso just stop thnxs alot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr --Rickster-- 3,821
Lincoln County Cops 6 hr Bananas 12
Who's the old guy at the reservoir? (Apr '16) 6 hr The Last Warrior ... 67
Trump Thu Resident 1
Posts removed (Dec '10) Thu Resident 4
Fletcher Wed Kris Kringle 1
What happened to Corina and Paul? (Nov '15) Wed Good Grieve 128

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance