HEARTBROKEN HOTTIES ON FACEBOOK.. Get...

HEARTBROKEN HOTTIES ON FACEBOOK.. Get in their pants

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

The realest

West Hamlin, WV

#1 May 12, 2013
I'm starting due to the amount of whining girls on FB about they're big mean BF's and X's so we can better help them adjust and addapt to being single and moving on to better things. Lets keep up to date with the HOT BIATCHES ONLY relationships so that we can conquer they're vaginas. SEMI Hot works to but keep fat hos off here.
My god

West Hamlin, WV

#2 May 12, 2013
Fat hoes ?? Reallyy, as the name puts my god people !
Kristi

Charleston, WV

#3 May 12, 2013
Dude, you are retarded. I mean, Sad & pathetic .
1 post removed
Joe

West Hamlin, WV

#5 May 23, 2013
Yeah well s what if I am kristi.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 24, 2013
The realest wrote:
I'm starting due to the amount of whining girls on FB about they're big mean BF's and X's so we can better help them adjust and addapt to being single and moving on to better things. Lets keep up to date with the HOT BIATCHES ONLY relationships so that we can conquer they're vaginas. SEMI Hot works to but keep fat hos off here.
Congratulations! You have just been nominated for the "Stupidest Douche Bag of WV" award. Based on your extremely poor spelling & non coherent syntax, I believe you are a shoe in for first place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Matt Kelly 4,191
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) 2 hr waylon 46
Meth 3 hr Andre Linoge 2
Ashley cullum 15 hr Concerned 2
Bob Lucas and kristene back together 15 hr Concerned 3
Denae berry 19 hr Getchasome 12
Jerry Swanson (Jan '13) 23 hr Darron 4

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance