First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heather

Somerset, PA

#21 Nov 11, 2010
Chasity Adkins wrote:
Lord I didn't realize how Jealous people are of other peoples lives.. this cracks me up.. I love reading these lies... just because we can afford things and we do take care of our kids.. and for everyone that thinks I benefit for my parents you are dead wrong the only thing I got for them was the piece of property to put my house.... I don't ask my parents for shit because my drug headed brothers get enough from them.. I don't need their help.. my soon to be husband takes care of me and my kids.. so get off your ass and out of my life and take care of your kids..lmfao...
chasity u r a very good mom and u stay home and take care of ur babies and alex is a good dad and he works his a$s off. your a great aunt to my kids. everyone is just jealous because u all can provide for your family without having to sit home n draw welfare, i have been around u alot in the past 9 years n i know u don't take off of ur parents and everything else that is being said is bs. im proud of u!luvu
jeneffer bragg

Northfork, WV

#22 Nov 15, 2010
ya i know cheryl and gay adkins they are good people and i do not believe they sell drugs alot of thouse drugs beeing brough in hear are by keith adkins and jeniffer bragg i heard she has a meth lab at her house and she tried to kill a girl and i hope she goes up the river for a long time then drugs will live lincoln county
jeneffer bragg

Northfork, WV

#23 Nov 15, 2010
she is on home confindment and she sells hers pills and has the nerve to talk about outher people are comunity will be so much better without her believe me
Cowboy colter

Oakvale, WV

#24 Jun 21, 2012
Well I don't know but I heard and what goes on I don't really know. I know I see them people always working, cleaning, and upgrading. I do the same. Isn't that what we're supposed to do...Better our lives for our kids and maintain what we do happen to get. Just because someone had more than you doesn't mean they've done it wrong...It means they've done it right. I know that in the time ustsome of these people sat on their computers judging and condemning they def. wouldn't find those folks doing that. They'll be cutting hay or doing dishes or vacuming or cooking. Just because a person is disabled doesn't mean they have to aly in the bed and die...If his Dr. or whatever isn't telling him he needs to quit why would someone complain when they see someone else work? MUST BE REALLY MAKING YOUR LAZY JEALOUS ASSES LOOK BAD. Don't be a fool with your money and you just might grow up to have nice things someday too. Gay Worked and saved his money most of his life. Everyday he takes care of cattle to take to amrket as an envestment to further his family as best he can,while he can...EVERYONE SHOULD WORK HALF AS HARD. Thta's how they got, little by little the equipment and assests he's got. I watched him build a life from nothing and it wan't selling nothing...It was from him getting his hardworking butt up every morn at the crack of dawn and starting his work. Yeah, he moves slow and has to ask for help...I guarntee thatwhoever is jealous ofwhat they have and has time to complain and judge instead of help and upbuild...You've lazied around and squandered the time you should have been useing to better your own life. Jealousy usually stems from personal stigma's you need to lay off on someone else so as to NOT FEEL BAD YOURSELF for your failures. You want a good life? Get up off your ass and go get it...THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
Cowboy colter

Oakvale, WV

#25 Jun 21, 2012
I was refering to gay and Chyrle...Just saying that if people work hard...One day they might have a nice spread like gay has gotten every morning at the crack of dawn to take care of...He didn't get his home and things overnight. I've known him years and he has worked bartered traded and invested to have attained the things he has now...Which in my opininion are things that any farmer NEEDS to run a farm...Just saying...He's earned everyday at the break of day...his keep. He don't lay around on a websight pickin' at people and judging what the are jealous about...He works and ain't got time for this waste of time you seem to think vinicates your lazy ignorant jealous asses. GO DO YOU WORK...DON'T STOP till dark and start again when the sun rises...ONE day you might have a spread like Gay does...Just think...All you have to do is be USEFUL. MOST OF THE TIME. Go get yours too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april king (Mar '13) 4 hr Brian 10
Create your own Forum 6 hr Sundog512 337
Joey ferguson-history teacher at LCHS (Mar '10) 6 hr homeward bound 7
tosha linville 7 hr Sunshine 100
toni n dale what u might not know 13 hr addiction 7
the women of tudors (Apr '11) 23 hr come on seriously 40
"Preacher" Lonnie Wilson Mon Lonnies aultur boy 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages