Next Last
kma 69

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2010
what do u all think about Cheryl Adkins that lives up mudriver
know her

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Shes one of the biggest dealers on mudriver. Shes a rat and rats on other people. I don't know how shes never got caught and all the cops know bout her somethings up with this!!!
stupid ppl

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2010
She is crazy and I heard that she carries a gun. Her husband is a rapist. He also is one of the biggest crooks you will ever see working while collecting disability.
kma69

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2010
oh yah i know them all too well she don't have the guts to carry a gun and yah they live on their pill money and get disability and he still gets on dozers and everything wtf!!!!!!! They are as crooked as the road on mudriver
Mud River Blacksheep

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2010
Well did everone just figure that out??? Gay has been drawing disability now for over 10 years. He has more working equiptment than Stowere and Son's.Shit he should be everone's role model. Social Security should be able to figure that out. All they'd have to do is look at all his assets. Cheryl has never worked over 2 years total the whole time she has lived in Wv. I'm sure she is disabled by now to drawing a check or trying to get one. Two faced as hell, she turns everone else in for their little dealings and she has more oxycotin than the pharmacy. If anyone ever got their safe they'd feel like they just robbed the bank. I'd be scared and pack a gun too if I were her.
Chasity Dawn Adkins

Welch, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2010
I am their daughter and I think it is fuuny as hell that you guys can post stuff on the internet about people but yet you can't tell people who you are you lowlife cowards...That just goes to show how scared you guys really are now don't it..Just jealous people talking shit because they can't afford bulldozers, escavators, tractors oh and a brand new truck...lmfao....
wow

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2010
wow aint that some sh*t and the truth come out about gay and cheryl..hey chasity dont that just piss u off not knowing who these people are lol..and wont it be some shit that gay gets cut off his pill wow then what will they do.
getting tired

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2010
I know one thing i'm getting tired of my taxes getting taken out of my check ever week to pay for bullshit like this. He need's to get caught up in all his dirty ways. People that realy need those checks cant get one for people like Mr.Gay. The hard working familie's are the one's who has to suffer for his greed. There's no wonder were in a recession. Our goverment should look into all this junk and get it stopped. Chasity you know your self what the hell is going on, but i'm sure it has benefited you.
Everyone Everywhere

Branchland, WV

#9 Jun 18, 2010
Wel,if all the lowlife cowards Drew disability and sold oxycotin nd ratted on everyone slse to save their butt then these lowlife cowards could afford all that stuff,funny thing to me that for all these jealous people who are posting this stuff on the internet SURE know what they are talkin about,none of there stories have changed and all sound the same,,You know not very many people like Gay and Cheryl anyway they are so hateful you can't even say Hi to them without them looking like their gonna chew your head off..Someone needs a good camera ,thake you some pictures of him on all that equipment he owns and send them to the social security board..
Chasity Dawn Adkins

Princeton, WV

#10 Jun 22, 2010
No it don't piss me off not knowing who you people are.. because that just goes to show that you are telling lies about people.. Now that is funny shit that you can't come up with better stories than you are telling... and the last I checked on Social Security if you are not completely disabled you can make so much.. so deal with it.. and I know for a fact that I bought the bull dozer and my man works everyday for his money but let me guess that is wrong to?? right.. people are just jealous because you can't work and get the money my dad and my man makes to have this equipment..lol... get a better job and you have the stuff he does...lmfao... low life piece of shit cowards get a life and but out of ours.. or hell just keep talking for once someone else getting break..
Tosha

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2010
This is all so true I'm glad someone knows besides me these people are bad people everyone should know
lying sacks of crap

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Oct 21, 2010
the daughter has drawn welfare so much they can afford a dozer. but they are saying stupid that gay runs it not owns it. if you get disability means you cannot work without the ssec office permission and the last i knew he had not reported it now they will know. we have all paid for the daughter foodstamps, kids birth, and all that crap because she lies to the welfaren office.
heather

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 23, 2010
lying sacks of crap wrote:
the daughter has drawn welfare so much they can afford a dozer. but they are saying stupid that gay runs it not owns it. if you get disability means you cannot work without the ssec office permission and the last i knew he had not reported it now they will know. we have all paid for the daughter foodstamps, kids birth, and all that crap because she lies to the welfaren office.
Chasity is a good mom and she doesn't draw welfare
I Know

Moundsville, WV

#14 Nov 2, 2010
lying sacks of crap wrote:
Chasity, I'd like to know how the hell you can buy bulldozer's and other farm equiptment, and a new double wide drawing food stamps and a medical card. I don't know anyone that get's food stamp's that has that kind of assey's, I guess your the lucky one that can have the state feed your kids and pay a new house payment for you
I Know

Moundsville, WV

#15 Nov 2, 2010
heather wrote:
<quoted text> Chasity is a good mom and she doesn't draw welfare
I know for damn sure she get's food stamp's and a medical card for her kid's. Her mom and have to crook the welfare system. She's probably telling them down there she's broke up with Alex, but that is a damn lie. If those fat ass people at the welfare would get off their asse's and go check this shit out, our county would have a lot more fund's to help out the needy people that could benefit from theri service
I Know

Moundsville, WV

#16 Nov 2, 2010
Cheryl Adkin's will get caught up soon enough in her web she's weeving. She is quick at the draw to turn whoever else in to the police that she can, but it will backfire soon enough right in her face. She'll trust the wrong person that she has turned her greed on. The woman has realy watched herself by saving a script back to keep her pill count, but she;ll end up selling to the wrong person soon enough. I have already got picture's of people coming in and out of her home and Gay working that equiptment with his so called bad back. Just wait Cheryl your turn is coming up. Chasity you better get all you can out of them while they still have it. All good thing's do come to an end
heather

Somerset, PA

#17 Nov 2, 2010
as long as her babies are being taken care of thats all that should matter and their very taken care of.
Chasity Adkins

Northfork, WV

#18 Nov 10, 2010
First of all to all the people that like to talk shit... I have never had welfare in my life and yeah my daughter gets a medical card until she is 5 and my son gets a WV CHIP Card.. if that is any of you concern and the welfare office knows that Alex lives with me.. And yeah I wish the Welfare office did pay for my house payment and not me.. god it would be so much better...Then I would have more money to spend and you guys cry about it and blame people for other peoples doing... but you know what I have better things to do then sit here and talk about somebody when it is your fault for what has happened.. But hell who cares you got to be able to blame someone.. but you guys just keep drawing your welfare and saying some one else is to get them off your back...lmfao... and for tosha not our fault that you think we are bad people because we done what was right... don't blame the people that are right blame yourself for what has happened.. not everyone else.. atleast we didn't ignore what was going on like you whole damn family did... they kept it all going...lol...you people so need to get a life and butt the hell out of everyone elses...
Chasity Adkins

Northfork, WV

#19 Nov 10, 2010
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>Chasity, I'd like to know how the hell you can buy bulldozer's and other farm equiptment, and a new double wide drawing food stamps and a medical card. I don't know anyone that get's food stamp's that has that kind of assey's, I guess your the lucky one that can have the state feed your kids and pay a new house payment for you
Yeah I wish I could draw food stamp's and get my house paid for because then it wouldn't be coming out of my pocket... Then I could go on shopping sprees and buy stuff for you guys to complain about even more.. i have never gotten welfare except my kids insurance.. and my medical card when I was pregnant.. and that is it.. so go to hell.. every pregnant woman in wv is entitled to a medical card..... and I sure as hell don't have one now... not that it is any of your business.. why don't you people get off the computer and worry about your life and your kids and take care of them.. instead of letting everyone else keep them and raise them...
Chasity Adkins

Northfork, WV

#20 Nov 10, 2010
Lord I didn't realize how Jealous people are of other peoples lives.. this cracks me up.. I love reading these lies... just because we can afford things and we do take care of our kids.. and for everyone that thinks I benefit for my parents you are dead wrong the only thing I got for them was the piece of property to put my house.... I don't ask my parents for shit because my drug headed brothers get enough from them.. I don't need their help.. my soon to be husband takes care of me and my kids.. so get off your ass and out of my life and take care of your kids..lmfao...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Theatricals Running This Weekend 10 hr dfsc 1
Jerry scites ASAP 12 hr Hoe 3
EPA to WV: "No Ebola Vaccine Until State Adopts... Thu Smartest Person 5
mcdonalds of hamlin Wed concerned customer 1
Summer manley Oct 28 BadB_itch92 1
Where is Tank Tabor (Aug '12) Oct 26 chicken 37
Jeremy Lovejoy Oct 24 Hurricane Dude 1
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin People Search