of 2
Next Last
A long time ago but

United States

#23 May 27, 2012
Doktor Haifisch wrote:
You sound just a little bit crazy, btw.
Could that tbe Aunt Kimmy?

Kim should never have been a teacher much less an administrator. Looking at your posts suggest you are more than a little bit crazy.

Since: May 12

Hamlin, WV

#24 May 28, 2012
A long time ago but wrote:
<quoted text>
Could that tbe Aunt Kimmy?
Kim should never have been a teacher much less an administrator. Looking at your posts suggest you are more than a little bit crazy.
No no no no. No one in this town knows me, but like 2-3 people.:3 And you're a bit right about the crazy bit, but I'm very high-functioning in day-to-day activities.
wondering

Charleston, WV

#25 Jun 3, 2012
how do we get her out?? she obviously knows someone or something on someone to keep her job??
Heather

United States

#26 Jun 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
how do we get her out?? she obviously knows someone or something on someone to keep her job??
Her father was an amazing principle at Hamlin high for many years and I think that is why they keep letting the things she does slide... I can tell ya one thing is is nothing like her daddy, nor will she ever be
DR-Phibes

Charleston, WV

#27 Jun 18, 2012
Doktor Haifisch wrote:
You sound just a little bit crazy, btw.
When your kid is abused or a child in your family we shall see how crazy you sound, there is no greater love than the love of a parent for their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Another Damn Liberal 58,207
Info please. 12 hr country 17
Andrew Myers (Nov '13) 13 hr max 4
Heroin hitting Branchland Area 16 hr Branchland Runner 39
roger adkins (Oct '10) Thu greg 2
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? Thu I DID IT 23
Active meth lab found in town apartment Thu wow 4
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••