Chief Deputy Greg Hensley,Deputy for 14 years plus

Ken Farley,Truck driver- Preacher

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LC Voter

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Jun 1, 2012
I WILL NOT vote for someone that did not run in the primary.That is a chicken way out and very unfair. That
is aan insult to democracy and anti-american.
mdk

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 1, 2012
yeah, i agree. they won't have a chance anyway
Sad

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 1, 2012
mdk wrote:
yeah, i agree. they won't have a chance anyway
If a person is a (I) they don't run in the Primary they run in the fall. It sad that you feel that a person with 14 years of service (sheriff Dept.) wouldn't be a good sheriff just because he's a (I). I think you may be one of the people that don't want to see LC be a better place to live.....
Voter As Well

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Lee Preece and Hensley couldn't run in the Primary election due to the fact they are running as independents , they are not chicken they just wasn't allowed to . But who cares Lee Preece has my vote and all of my family and friends because we know what he stands for and it's not what others say about him . We know him very well and i really think he wants to see LC cleaned up .
Voter As Well

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Lee Preece and Hensley couldn't run in the primary due to the fact they are running as Independents not that they are chicken Sh*its , because i know Lee isn't . They wasn't allowed to run in the primary . I know Lee very well and he has my vote as well from my family and friends . I really believe Lee wants to see LC cleaned up and i know what he stands for .
Get Real

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Voter As Well wrote:
Lee Preece and Hensley couldn't run in the primary due to the fact they are running as Independents not that they are chicken Sh*its , because i know Lee isn't . They wasn't allowed to run in the primary . I know Lee very well and he has my vote as well from my family and friends . I really believe Lee wants to see LC cleaned up and i know what he stands for .
what does he stand for, getting the county sued or beating people with handcuffs on or wrecking 2 or 3 police cars,like to miss work or party then drive the police car home..........
Change

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Chief Deputy Greg Hensley stands for what's right.
Voter as well

Mount Lookout, WV

#8 Jun 7, 2012
And so does Lee and if u would just give him a chance and meet with him and talk with him u will see what he stands for
Change

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 8, 2012
Voter as well wrote:
And so does Lee and if u would just give him a chance and meet with him and talk with him u will see what he stands for
I know Lee well that's why I can't vote for him because I know what he stands for and how he was as a deputy....LC don't need him. ask Lee why he got the county sued and how much money it costs our county.
opinion

Branchland, WV

#10 Jun 8, 2012
ken farley went through the primary process. he won. the others did not. they have a perfect right to run, but some of the democrat party committee people are for the independent and write in. these committee people need to support their fairly elected candidate, or RESIGN as committee people. enough said.
toni tony tone

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 8, 2012
lee is just as corrupt as the one who got booted. he drinks on the job. he screws skanks on the job. do that stuff when you are off duty. when you need one their out getting drunk. when you don't they are harassing u.
Change

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 8, 2012
opinion wrote:
ken farley went through the primary process. he won. the others did not. they have a perfect right to run, but some of the democrat party committee people are for the independent and write in. these committee people need to support their fairly elected candidate, or RESIGN as committee people. enough said.
Who helped Farley (D)(R)(I) and now that's a problem go cry somewhere else..........
what

Branchland, WV

#13 Jun 8, 2012
change, what in the world are you talking about?
Voter

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 15, 2012
Greg Hensley is a good man always try to help people of the county. I've never heard of Greg Beating on people or out running around after young girls. People should stop in the courthouse and meet Greg I think when you meet Greg you'll will say he's a good person.Greg has been with Lincoln Co. sheriff for 14 years and counting.
LC Voter

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Yep thats right. And the county has paid his rent and utilities for years. Do they pay yours or your cell phone, give you a car to drive and buy all your gas.
Yes, sounds like he would make a good Sheriff
Get it right

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 9, 2012
LC Voter wrote:
Yep thats right. And the county has paid his rent and utilities for years. Do they pay yours or your cell phone, give you a car to drive and buy all your gas.
Yes, sounds like he would make a good Sheriff
I believe this is the dumbest statement anyone has ever made(LC Voter). He lives on the high school property for security for the B.O.E. All deputes has cell phones paid my the sheriff dept. and yes they all have police cars and yes the county pays for their gas,oil,tires and etc. I guess you think the State Police buys gas,tires,oil for their police cars. I would like to know what world LC Voter lives in.
LC Resident

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Hensley didn't run in the primary because he could only run if he was chief deputy. He had to see if david vickers was going to leave him chief. David wasn't appointed Sheriff until March so there was no was he could run in the primary. He is also a DEMOCRAT. He is just running as an independant. Obviously most of you don't know what you are talking about.
fed up

Branchland, WV

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Why should 14 years experience in an office that's been Provence to be corrupt be considered yo be a positive? Seriously?
Get it right

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 9, 2012
fed up wrote:
Why should 14 years experience in an office that's been Provence to be corrupt be considered yo be a positive? Seriously?
What Jerry Bowman did shouldn't be held against Greg I think we need to start a "Team Hensley" for sheriff. Greg is a good man worked hard to be where he is today..........
fed up

Branchland, WV

#20 Jul 13, 2012
But he's holding up his experience in the corrupt office as his main qualification. If you do that, you have to take the bad with the good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Preacher" Lonnie Wilson Sat hihi 12
Andrew Barton (Mar '09) Fri Jess 26
kelly grimmit Fri smh 2
Hamlin cop Lambert (Jul '13) Thu Johnny scites 8
lesbos at lchs (Mar '13) Thu Bj Vinson 40
Josh Ferguson and the Black Priest Thu Josh ferguson 4
anyone know Daniel Eplin or Brittany??? Apr 30 Brittany 2
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE