kathy who?

Since: Jul 12

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 6, 2012
kathy jo adkins ..... staying w/ eddie on snobs nob
mememe

Wilmington, NC

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Two very good people!! Have known them both for years & they are good people. Their children have excelled academically so guess that speaks for their parenting skills as well!!

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2012
ok, thank you, anyone else?
billy

Hurricane, WV

#6 Nov 14, 2012
mememe wrote:
Two very good people!! Have known them both for years & they are good people. Their children have excelled academically so guess that speaks for their parenting skills as well!!
Their children steal, lie, and cheat to get by. That is the product of those great parenting skills.
friend

Elyria, OH

#7 Nov 14, 2012
She was a hot mess back in the day. What ever happened to her babies daddies? She was far from being a good mother. Surprised she even has custody of her kids.

Bluefield, WV

#8 Nov 14, 2012
ok so we must have these people confused garfield is a teacher, lee is a mechanical engineer and kassi ... well that is yet to be determined.... kathy is a biatch in my opinion and eddie's crazieness well tyhat is very obvious.... it would be very easy for me to drive my children so crazy that they want nothing more than to get an education to get as far from me as possible....
billy

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Garfield cusses his student, has a couple DUI, is a teacher because they won't drug test him. Lee is a straight up drunk, and I don't think kassi is that bad, but she's not anything great. I say they have their grandmother to thank for everything.
kiding aside

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Nov 19, 2012
you all need to put up the computers or games and grab a book and teach your children, may be you can be a good enough mother to get all of your children into college. All the rest is just called life junk, I'm sure you got some!!!!

Bluefield, WV

#11 Nov 21, 2012
wow, you guys (billy) (kidding aside) (mememe) truly know nothing of these people and this was a complete waste of time
nunya

Harts, WV

#12 Jan 13, 2013
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Their children steal, lie, and cheat to get by. That is the product of those great parenting skills.
i know that is true the youngest is a woman beater and a pill head and cant keep his anger under control like a lil kid not getting candy
nunya

Harts, WV

#13 Jan 13, 2013
boomshabooma wrote:
ok so we must have these people confused garfield is a teacher, lee is a mechanical engineer and kassi ... well that is yet to be determined.... kathy is a biatch in my opinion and eddie's crazieness well tyhat is very obvious.... it would be very easy for me to drive my children so crazy that they want nothing more than to get an education to get as far from me as possible....
as for lee he is the bumbest guy i know all te schooling in the world cant teach real world smarts and i know that he has none what so ever some mechanical engineer what a waist of a human body

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennys Hotdogs 5 hr Country Boy 1
Meth 9 hr Drugs trash 5
News Children's Memorial Flag raised at courthouse Sun TrumpDaBitch 1
Jeremy beckelheimer May 26 Fred 5
Brittany Bragg May 26 Echo 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,203
Who's side of the law is trooper fox on? May 25 Lets go over some... 1

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance