Chris Lester ( Dumbo ) and Tiffany Eg...

Chris Lester ( Dumbo ) and Tiffany Egnor ( Turtle )

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

Bitches b trippin

Huntington, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2013
How can you still be married and be there for for 2nd baby's shit and not you first born!!!! Your so worthless and she needs her ass beat for screwing up your marriage!!!! Chris your gonna do this baby just like your first and beat on Tiffany like you did your own wife!!!!!
Allison

Hurricane, WV

#2 Feb 14, 2013
This is Allison, Chris's wife. Who ever in the hell started this shit on topix should be ashamed of yourself. I would never say anything anything like that to him. What ever happened between us was our business not anyone else's. And he is still my family and will always be considered my family. So therefore your talking shit about my family. I have a feeling who it was but let me tell you, any friendship you thought u had with me, well there is no friendship anymore. Anyone who would start crap like this bout my family is dead to me. Its pathetic and you need to get a life.
Quit with your drama

Hurricane, WV

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Bitches b trippin wrote:
How can you still be married and be there for for 2nd baby's shit and not you first born!!!! Your so worthless and she needs her ass beat for screwing up your marriage!!!! Chris your gonna do this baby just like your first and beat on Tiffany like you did your own wife!!!!!
** I know this is crystal payton talking shit. 1 bc you have nothing better to do then talk shit about other people.. 2. it says your in huntingotn. 3. you can never stay out of anyones business. quit causing drama before someone starts posting shit on here about you.
Friends

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Tiffany didn't screw up anything. It's not her fault what Chris does or did. She is a wonderful mom and as far as I know, she never started any drama.
1 post removed
wack

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Friends wrote:
Tiffany didn't screw up anything. It's not her fault what Chris does or did. She is a wonderful mom and as far as I know, she never started any drama.
First of all no one said anything bout Ger being a good mom or not. Second of all no one knows the real story about what happend besides Allison and Chris. So it's best everyone keep out of it.
who cares

Hamlin, WV

#7 Feb 23, 2013
for my oppion Tiffany is a great mom. Second of all if Allison wants to let someone do that to her and still hangs on its her own fault. Third Tiffany and Chris is happy together and loves there family. So therefore who ever started this needs to GROW THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE TIFFANY AND CHRIS ALONE. Chris and Tiffany will be together for a very long time. So all of you guys wanna run there mouth bout them and say ur friends and family with them JUST DISAPPEAR FOREVER.
haha

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Aug 25, 2013
look how this turned out ! alison is an idiot for taking him back & tiffany should have known if he would do that to alison he would eventually leave her too! haha haha haha this cat has them all fooled i guess.
wow

Newton, KS

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Sry excuse for a man if you ask me! He needs to grow up an quit being a little bitch! An the wife needs to open her eyes. She ain't the only one an never will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Jeremy beckelheimer 3 hr Celticbeauty 2
Who's side of the law is trooper fox on? 8 hr Lets go over some... 1
DeSean Vaughn (Apr '10) Wed Giap 20
Meth Tue So glad 3
Missie (Veres) Thompson (Apr '12) Tue Mr_Zerubbabel 16
What do you know about Cindy justice Tue Curious 2

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance