HOPEING

Butler, PA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
WHO'S ALL GOING 2 JAIL THAT WORK'S AT THE COURT HOUSE ?? CHANNLE 3 NEWS IS TALKING ABOUT IT..
yeah

Butler, PA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Hopefully all of them
Nothing to see here

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Here is the WSAZ reporting:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Lincoln-Co...

In any conversation about corruption in Lincoln County over the last decade you will find Judy Johnson's name included. Somewhat like buzzards find rotting meat.

I suspect there is a mega search for a rug big enough to sweep this under.

The State Police, in or out of county, aren't going to find wrong doing. The County officials have engaged in cover up of State Police thuggery for a very long time. Both the SP and County folk are laughing their ass of knowing they once again will prevail.
1 post removed
the guy
#5 Mar 24, 2013
that isnt fair tabitha that you are taking more from danny knowing he is dying. cut him some slack would you. stop being mean and a bad person. wake up! danny probably took care of you the best he could then you betray him by cheating and now after he has given you childeren your trying to destroy by taking everything he has. is that fair to you?! or him?! please..stop being this way and live right. i dont realy care about danny myself or you. i just dont like hearing about this kind of nonsence going on in the world. you have the ability to make things right by you, danny and your kids. BE A BETTER PERSON!
Dale Murphy

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2013
HOPEING wrote:
WHO'S ALL GOING 2 JAIL THAT WORK'S AT THE COURT HOUSE ?? CHANNLE 3 NEWS IS TALKING ABOUT IT..
u know the person being fired
judy herd she has embezeled
Tabs friend

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Mar 24, 2013
the guy wrote:
that isnt fair tabitha that you are taking more from danny knowing he is dying. cut him some slack would you. stop being mean and a bad person. wake up! danny probably took care of you the best he could then you betray him by cheating and now after he has given you childeren your trying to destroy by taking everything he has. is that fair to you?! or him?! please..stop being this way and live right. i dont realy care about danny myself or you. i just dont like hearing about this kind of nonsence going on in the world. you have the ability to make things right by you, danny and your kids. BE A BETTER PERSON!
Buddy 1st all u have NO clue what ur talkin abt. They r NOT takin abt Dannie they r talkin abt her ex husband. Also for everyone else who thinks they know HER business, she didnt know he had Cancer until just the other day. I feel really bad for this man I dont wish death upon nobode HOWEVER that IS his child too so therefore he should be responsible for him as well. U ppl must really be jealous of her because every topic that comes up on this site it ALWAYS turns into somethin abt her. SERIOUSLY PPL IF U REALLY WANT TO KNOW HER BUSINESS ASKE HER!!! U ppl have NO idea what she goes through on a daily basis. No Tab is by far not innocent on things shes done in her past BUT WHO IS. Why dont u clean ur OWN houses b4 u start in on hers. Nobody should be able to judge someone else unless u have walked in their shoes. May God Bless and have mercy on u all!!
ommmmmg

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Mar 25, 2013
I just love how DeeDee gets on here and makes up fake names to just talk about her step brother. Brain has nothing to do with the child. He needs to just give up all rights to him if he don't want to pay for him. And the cancer thing, well who really knows if he has it, if he does then I hope for the best. But I got knees for ya I seem him last week and he looked healthy as always, still very over weight if he had cancer you would think he would be smaller. Lay off tab, you know nothing bout her and the way I know you don't is you thought it was Dannie. Haha fooled you. You want to know about her go to and ask her yourself and keep it off Topix
the guy
#9 Mar 25, 2013
my apologizes for i have mistaken miss huffman. your right tabs friend i didnt really know exactly what the situation was. i havent seen tab and danny for quite some time. 'sorry'. mistakenly assuming that that is what was going on was wrong. 'tabitha, still you have the power to change your life and there is hope for us all'. your pretty by the way......peace
good maan

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 26, 2013
lol
Jail Bound

Butler, PA

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Hope they check all the tax deputys out over the years,
Nothing to see here

Denver, CO

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Jail Bound wrote:
Hope they check all the tax deputys out over the years,
There was one during chap prior to Bowman. But let me assure you they did not return any money to those that were victims (taxpayers) of her theft. A lot of folks found their property was delinquent although they had paid the taxes. Trust me they collected twice from the land owner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Myopinion 4,403
Ja Lawrence (Jan '16) Wed Wes 18
kimmy smith or kimmy ellis Feb 13 jenna 1
Annex culloden Feb 13 Jonny be good 1
Jonah raffle Feb 13 Hey now 38
michelle woodall Feb 12 just here 21
Worthless mother Feb 12 missy ann ball 12

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance