dj ross / little dannie ross
Christy Dillon

Prichard, WV

#167 Jul 12, 2012
To clear a couple things up on here. I am Cassie's friend of 20+ years and i tell it like it is weather it's in her favor or not point blank. It is what it is. For one whom ever said she was a pill head couldn't be more dead wrong. She isn't a pill head and has NEVER been a pill head EVER! That does piss me off a lil. Cassie has alot of friends so she may have a some ppl. stop by her house i just don't really see what that matters? It don't mean she is sleeping with them. Last i checked you are allowed to have friends over. She may be sleeping with DJ, if so then who cares who sleeps with whom. Good for them if that is what they choose. If not then so be it. Just remember " It's impossible to drag a person's name through the mud without getting dirty yourself." All i have to say to Cassie is keep doin' what your doin' cause your turnin' heads chic!! Fuck'em if they can't take a joke!
Paul Overstreet

Barboursville, WV

#168 Jul 14, 2012
You all sound like a bunch of country inbreds. Was your mom and dad cousins?
i know

Hansford, WV

#169 Jul 16, 2012
ur so wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Dont put an X on my reply because it wasnt Tab it probley was you running your mouth but you want to hide your name and blame it on someone else get a life besides talking about someone on here
Tab has always been jealous of Cassie cause Cassie is hot and real!!!!!!! and Tab it ugly and fake!!!!!!! so shut your pie hole..... the truth is the truth!!!!!!!!! who agrees with me???????
i know

Hansford, WV

#170 Jul 16, 2012
Another thing, all because Tab screws old men and cheats on Dannie all the time with cops and she has a bunch of kids just to get them on checks and she takes all the money just to fix her fake ass up doesn't mean she is hot it means she is a selfish whore.... Cassie put others before her self and that why I respect her.
1 post removed
Jessica

Peoria, IL

#172 Jul 16, 2012
I bet Tabitha has a funky cooch. probably old men is all that will have it.
number 1

Fincastle, VA

#173 Jul 17, 2012
You no this topix is not about either girls and this world is not about Tab vs Cassie neither 1 of them are BETTER than the other. so get off the subject who cares if Tab sleeps with an older man thats her business NOT URS!!!
There is a better

Oakvale, WV

#174 Jul 17, 2012
I would do cassie in a min but no way would i ever do tabitha shes been tossed around the trailer park way to much cant blame her since she is doing her grandpa i dont get how lil dannie managed to get cassie she is one fine as [email protected] id hit that all day and night for the rest of my life is it true she done big dannie to
Jamie

Hansford, WV

#175 Jul 18, 2012
Jessica wrote:
I bet Tabitha has a funky cooch. probably old men is all that will have it.
You damn right.... she is V.I.P. at the health department!
Jamie

Hansford, WV

#176 Jul 18, 2012
Isn't it about time for her to get knock up again?
Jamie

Hansford, WV

#177 Jul 18, 2012
There is a better wrote:
I would do cassie in a min but no way would i ever do tabitha shes been tossed around the trailer park way to much cant blame her since she is doing her grandpa i dont get how lil dannie managed to get cassie she is one fine as [email protected] id hit that all day and night for the rest of my life is it true she done big dannie to
Yeah she done big dannie too, that is why Tab hates her so much cause dannie said that Cassie is way better!
kimmy

Culloden, WV

#178 Jul 19, 2012
why would anybody want to do big danny? he is ugly as hell. can he even get up in it with that big ass belly gut he has? i am serious why would anybody want to sleep with him?
EWWWW

Hansford, WV

#179 Jul 19, 2012
Someone delete this crap, sick of seeing it, ewww
Cassie

Charleston, WV

#180 Jul 20, 2012
Get a life ppl...I have never ever ever slept with Big Dannie...Nor have I ever ever ever been a pill head...Really love how u guys turned this forum into about me...Heres a thought how about u guys stop worrying about who me and Dj is sleeping with and worry more about ur self...U jealous haters have way to much time on ur hands...I mean seriously who wakes up going "wonder why Dj is sleeping with this person and that person...Wonder why Cassie is sleeping with this person and that person and popping pills"??? Does it stop ur whole day til u know??? Do u lose sleep not knowing??? I mean seriously get a life ppl...
clue

Fincastle, VA

#181 Jul 20, 2012
Jamie wrote:
Isn't it about time for her to get knock up again?
Its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF SHE IS OR NOT!!!!!!
Christy

Hansford, WV

#182 Jul 20, 2012
Cassie wrote:
Get a life ppl...I have never ever ever slept with Big Dannie...Nor have I ever ever ever been a pill head...Really love how u guys turned this forum into about me...Heres a thought how about u guys stop worrying about who me and Dj is sleeping with and worry more about ur self...U jealous haters have way to much time on ur hands...I mean seriously who wakes up going "wonder why Dj is sleeping with this person and that person...Wonder why Cassie is sleeping with this person and that person and popping pills"??? Does it stop ur whole day til u know??? Do u lose sleep not knowing??? I mean seriously get a life ppl...
I don't blame ya Cassie, I would Never ever ever slept with Big Dannie either, he has tried though.... just let that idiot keep her nasty old fat perve!!!!
Cassie

Princeton, WV

#183 Jul 20, 2012
Christy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame ya Cassie, I would Never ever ever slept with Big Dannie either, he has tried though.... just let that idiot keep her nasty old fat perve!!!!
Seriously dont be using my bff's name...who ever u r that has a huge problem with Tab needs to go to the forum about her...Or go to her...This forum has nothing to do with her...It would be nice if everyone would just leave this crap alone and maybe just maybe topix will finally remove it...
Melissa

Fincastle, VA

#184 Jul 20, 2012
Christy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame ya Cassie, I would Never ever ever slept with Big Dannie either, he has tried though.... just let that idiot keep her nasty old fat perve!!!!
Your so STUPID you probley wished he would. If you want to say something aobut my dad say it to my face don't hide behind the computer scarety cat!!!! He is to nice to alot of people let them rent free when they don't have the money or let them borrow some money when they need it.. I wouldn't put up with none of that B>S>
eww to you

Fincastle, VA

#185 Jul 20, 2012
EWWWW wrote:
Someone delete this crap, sick of seeing it, ewww
Someone should delete TOPIXS its nothing but abounch of bull crap where people trash someone else and can use fake names because they don't have enough balls to use their real name and they can hide behind the computer.. But whats so funny is if your sick of seeing this why get back on here and put your trash on here again
Jack

Scott Depot, WV

#186 Jul 26, 2012
Someone should give me Cassie's number then no one will have to worry about her messing with him any more. Once you hop on Jack there is no going back.
goooo

Fincastle, VA

#187 Jul 26, 2012
Jack wrote:
Someone should give me Cassie's number then no one will have to worry about her messing with him any more. Once you hop on Jack there is no going back.
go get her mr jack if you want her so bad... she would take u up on it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa and Hoodie Adkins 3 min inquiring minds 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr what? 4,307
Upper Heath Creek Problems 14 hr daddy 7
It's not Dec 11 usuck 3
Worthless mother Dec 9 chelcia 6
Hamlin Save A Lot Dec 8 Mule 6
my love (Feb '12) Dec 7 D a n 10

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages