lchs student

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2010
What do you think about her?
I think she is very out going!
lol

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2010
well i think that roxy is a little hoe that needs to quit flirting with other guys all the time!
junior

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Roxy is addorable and i would love to date her but i dont think she would date me. She is the most amazing girl i ever met and is very cute and i would have to aree she is very out going. But she sometimes never knows what is going on.
bff

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2010
roxanne is aswome and i love her to death. Love you girly hope u find the right guy some time this year!
Yea yea

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Mar 19, 2010
I did date her, not all that great.
ABC

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2010
she is a hottie
Zdh

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2010
what the f**k is it true that she is pregnant? Because i heard she was
1 post removed
IDK

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2010
sometimes i wounder about roxy she like never knows what you are talking about and like she is dumber than heck. Thats crazy!
stupid

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Mar 23, 2010
i get annoyed wih her at times, but i love her.
lmfao

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2010
well for starters Roxy is a hottie and i have had sex her before. jk.i have never had sex with her before. But i would love to see is very funny and awsome. i love her to death
lover boy

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2010
i would have to say roxy is a very out going person. once you know her and actually hang out with her you will never forget her and will just fall in love with her. she is never mean or anything she is always hyper and crazy and fun. But untill you piss her off then you are done for because she just lets all her anger out on you. lmfao your awsome and great roxy
mhmm

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2010
i would have to say she is one crazy girl and very outgoing, but i wont forget beautiful.
mr hot stuff

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2010
words that explain roxy:stupid,retarded,sexy,dumb ,hot,crazy,wild,outgoing,awsom e,flirty,adorable,beautiful,an d amazing
guy

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2010
she has some big boobs and she is pretty hot too. her and her sister look like twins. But Roxane is way much cooler and funnier. She is always hyper and crazy and i love that. lol.
p.s. I also love it when she makes her boobs dance. and also she isnt pregnant!
yeppp

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Mar 24, 2010
she acts stupid for attention and shes skanky. She also sounds like a smoker.
brittany arnold

United States

#17 Mar 24, 2010
umm, first of all. she doesnt act stupid. she is just like that cause she is an awesome person, i love her more than anyone. and she isnt skanky. you are the one. that is probly a skank. and she does smoke. i would know im with her all the time. so shut the f*** up! im sry if you are one of my friends. just dont talk behind her back unless im there with you. so i can tell the truth. cause people on here that cant write there names. are just chickens. cause they are scaried of what would happen to them. i love you sister you are the best sister anyone can have. even when we fight.:) <3
f u c k y o u b i t c h

United States

#18 Mar 24, 2010
she is a lil wh*re that like to make boys break up with there girlfriends just for her short skanky a$$. all she does is always get wasted like every night. She probly gets stoned before school everyday because she always looks high. and she is so not pretty or awsome.
dude

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2010
this girl is so awsome, i heard she has some kick a$$ parties over at her house. I would love to go to one of them. HeII yea. i dont care what them other girls say about her she is the greatest ever. from your best bud.
Guyan Valley kinda guy

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2010
Wow. i check on to see what people have wrote about roxy and some isnt all to good. you people should be a lil more nicer. i dont know roxy all that well but i know she is a good person and she is hilarious and very much awsome. i dont she who would hate her unless u was jealous of her because she is so nice, pretty, awsome, hyper all the time, and is like the coolest girl i could ever meet.
samantha s

Rupert, WV

#21 Mar 24, 2010
i don't know her, but i know brittany and she beat up destany bailey for talking shit on her family, if i were you, i wouldn't be talking on her family, seriously, grow some balls and put your names, or get off this site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen stuff on Ely 49 min Joe 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Tiny 4,253
cebert jeffrey and jessica Sun haha 4
ladonna sovine (Sep '15) Sun keep your eyes open 3
Upper Heath Creek Problems Sat Percy 6
anyone seen little John Fri star 1
News Good habits Sep 22 Summer 1

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance