He is mentally impared
He is not mentally impared .
wannaknow

Gordon, WV

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Ohhhhhh yeah he is, he is a fuctard
lol
#8 Sep 12, 2012
i know him and he is a women beater cus i know he beated on someone i know and plus i heard hes got two women prego.... wonder if he take of the children...
wvugirl201022

Springfield, NJ

#9 Sep 12, 2012
I know he is with a women that lives up my road and yes she is prego but it's not his kid.
heehee

Hamlin, WV

#10 Sep 15, 2012
bobby swope....hahahaha all i have to say hahahaha,idiot
steppingstones

Bluefield, WV

#11 Oct 24, 2012
he doesnt have two kids nor has anyone pregnant and the girl he lives with is pregnant but not his kid but he took the baby daddys spot and doing what he needs to do, as far as i know he hasnt hit any females.
1 post removed
unknown

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2013
bobby swope is weak an i'll beat his a** again if i ever catch him an yes i am looking
I_kno_Im_better

South Point, OH

#14 Sep 2, 2013
bahahaha.. he's a joke..
concerned citizen

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 2, 2014
bobby has not gotten any girls pregnant they all claimed that they were his it came down to it they wasn't and for 2 he's not a woman beater!! if you wasn't there then you need to stfu and get your facts straight!!!! bc this town is nothing but pieces of shit anyways!!! and apparently you all don't have any jobs. i work my ass off everyday so you can sit on yalls asses and stay on your cell phone and computer. bc y'all are nothing but welfare, deer licks and thats all y'all are ever gonna be. and probably on drugs. y'all are so bored with your life that you have to ruin someone else's. i believe that he lives in a house that he paid off, drives a truck that is also paid off, works so then again take care of you welfare people!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennys Hotdogs 5 hr Country Boy 1
Meth 9 hr Drugs trash 5
News Children's Memorial Flag raised at courthouse Sun TrumpDaBitch 1
Jeremy beckelheimer May 26 Fred 5
Brittany Bragg May 26 Echo 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,203
Who's side of the law is trooper fox on? May 25 Lets go over some... 1

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance