Anonymous

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Feb 29, 2012
somebody signed on my name I don't even know Clifford Smith.
stupid

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Then why did you comment. If you hadn't of commented we would have never known. How stupid. So your wanting to start something on Cliff? Sh** just start a post.
west hamlin outlaw

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2012
wtf???
kmkm

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Apr 18, 2012
from what i know about cliff he is a pretty good guy, would do anything for anyone.if u were settin beside the road cause ur car screewed up he would be the frist to stop to help
awww

New York, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
I love him, he's such a sweetheart!! Leave him alone, he never bothered anyone
Bitch fromBoston

Sumerco, WV

#7 May 8, 2012
F*ck em n feed em Fish Heads Clifford... You n Jimmy both ROCK!...
1 post removed
ikno em

Rupert, WV

#9 Jul 11, 2012
dont wanna f*ck with a smith
owellho

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2012
If your not drunk or high you will be fine around a Smith. They will only bother if your drunk or high.
Badboy

Hamlin, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2012
Drug dealer anything you want he's got
SUSAN

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Jul 29, 2012
yes i bye stuff off them , if you need it they have it. i dont need to hidethey want the advertisement so they can get more people
STUPID

West Hamlin, WV

#13 Aug 9, 2012
If you know any of the SMITH's they are NOT, NOT all in the same class and what is advertisment??
is this john vance

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2012
owellho wrote:
If your not drunk or high you will be fine around a Smith. They will only bother if your drunk or high.
is this john vance lol
noway

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
is this john vance wrote:
<quoted text> is this john vance lol
No, I'm not John Vance. Everyone knows that the Smith's idiots will not fight unless the other is high or drunk. They can not fight like men.
bring it on

Hamlin, WV

#16 Aug 17, 2012
noway wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not John Vance. Everyone knows that the Smith's idiots will not fight unless the other is high or drunk. They can not fight like men.
ok hotshot bring your fist or wutever and put it where your mouth is and step up and get nocked the f..k out and then say something
flippinduck

Huntington, WV

#17 Oct 22, 2013
bring it on wrote:
<quoted text> ok hotshot bring your fist or wutever and put it where your mouth is and step up and get nocked the f..k out and then say something
now how would you under stand me with no teeth. I guess you are use to the pill heads shake shake that bottle
dawn collins

West Lafayette, IN

#18 Oct 25, 2013
what idiots people are ive been friends with those smiths for many years never have they done anything but be good to people, ill bust someone in the head over one of them and its sad that u all have to run some one up in the topix to scaird to confront the person chicken shits
lol

West Hamlin, WV

#19 Oct 25, 2013
dawn collins wrote:
what idiots people are ive been friends with those smiths for many years never have they done anything but be good to people, ill bust someone in the head over one of them and its sad that u all have to run some one up in the topix to scaird to confront the person chicken shits
just one of dawn drug buddiesyou all know she will have some thing to say good about them
dawn collins

West Lafayette, IN

#20 Oct 26, 2013
bitch i know who your retarted ass is and i will be home on the first and u will eat those words
one who knows

Branchland, WV

#21 Oct 27, 2013
skanky a## dawn has to put her nose in, she should know by now nobody gives a rats a## about her,shes nothing but a drama queen,shes got more mouth than a bull has a## and thats all she has
lol

West Hamlin, WV

#22 Oct 28, 2013
dawn collins wrote:
bitch i know who your retarted ass is and i will be home on the first and u will eat those words
like I scare of you dawn lol is all I can say the truth hurt's don't it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chester meade (frog) (Sep '17) 9 hr yes i do 4
josh meth may 11 hr systemflawed 12
anyone know jamie woodall (Jan '11) 22 hr yes i do 25
Mud River Area Discusting Apr 21 Thr Last Warrior ... 9
Kayla lashane harmon Apr 21 wow 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Apr 20 Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472

Hamlin Jobs

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages