they r soo f**king nasty that u cant walk in there house
haha

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2013
started by the same person^^
whatever

Branchland, WV

#4 Jul 9, 2013
Wheres she from? I went to school with a Tarah Adkins?
Tara Adkins

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Look ppl u dnt know me!! And I'm not not nasty, by the way if I am nasty and u call me that then at least I'm not a low down b*t*h that likes to talk about ppl even tho its not true!! That's y u dumbass ppl need to grow up and leave my name out of ur f***** mouth!! Put ur name next time!!
Madison Bell

Hamlin, WV

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Yeahh I have to agree I have been to her house lots of times and she is not nasty she takes showers everyday same with Matt you people have no right to get on here and hide behind your little computers and talk sh** about my best friend and obviously Tara's got bigger balls than you she actually put her name stop running you da** mouth before I do something about it so keep talking Bi***!!!! see the the hell happens to you!!
tara adkins

New Castle, PA

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Thnx
Madison Bell wrote:
Yeahh I have to agree I have been to her house lots of times and she is not nasty she takes showers everyday same with Matt you people have no right to get on here and hide behind your little computers and talk sh** about my best friend and obviously Tara's got bigger balls than you she actually put her name stop running you da** mouth before I do something about it so keep talking Bi***!!!! see the the hell happens to you!!
Madison Be

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Aug 2, 2013
tara adkins wrote:
Thnx<quoted text>
Yeahh chick I guess were both getting talked about huh Lol -peace and love maddy
tara adkins

Hamlin, WV

#9 Aug 28, 2013
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people who stir it 1 hr gossip hounds 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr mtyek 1,260
News Former deputy files civil suit against sheriff (Aug '15) 5 hr Disappointed again 7
looking 4 love 16 hr Fake 3
Who's the old guy at the reservoir? 23 hr The Last Warrior ... 6
What about Amanda May what's everyone think (Aug '14) Wed Suave 29
good doctor in hamlin? Apr 26 looking for friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages