Kevin Elliott aka Crowbar
noseylcpeeps

United States

#46 Jun 27, 2012
i know him wrote:
he rape a lil boy in guyan valley bathroom a couple years back i thing he a sick ooooo.....
Well then he should fit right in with the Holley's then.,
lol

Hamlin, WV

#47 Jun 27, 2012
The holleys who
Zombie

West Hamlin, WV

#48 Jul 5, 2012
I heard he likes the bath salts.
someone who cares

Branchland, WV

#49 Aug 28, 2012
He is a loser. He was dating Candy Wilson. He beat on her and her daughter Maddy. Then when he found out she was pregnant he kept threatening to leave her and that he was going to make her have a miscarriage
lol
#50 Sep 12, 2012
thanks u very much he did hit on her and her daughter he threated her so bad until candy ran her dam mouth to him bout it.... he is on dope so bad andso is his family to they think they better then everyone but they arent...... and yeah whn candy did get pregnant he was trying to hurt her s she could have a miscarrige
crowbar

West Hamlin, WV

#51 Dec 2, 2012
Ung wrote:
I think he is a gay redneck.
i work for a living get off your hind in an come say it to my face hore
crowbar

West Hamlin, WV

#52 Dec 2, 2012
someone who cares wrote:
He is a loser. He was dating Candy Wilson. He beat on her and her daughter Maddy. Then when he found out she was pregnant he kept threatening to leave her and that he was going to make her have a miscarriage
i aint datin her shes a fat skank an i dont talk to her but i did get her babey bck for her well my mom did she dont deserve madison shes a dope head
crowbar

West Hamlin, WV

#53 Dec 2, 2012
Butterflies wrote:
Does anybody know this guy?
He wants to date me, but I have bad feelings about him.
a i dont want u nasty hores either okay i like havin them all at one lol an im crowbar if u need ta know somthin about me ask me ill be glad ta tell ya iant scared looser get a life lol
3 posts removed
crowbar

West Hamlin, WV

#57 Dec 2, 2012
Zombie wrote:
I heard he likes the bath salts.
im not on dope an i never tried bath salt u pise of shit lol
crowbar

West Hamlin, WV

#58 Dec 2, 2012
iv never done bath salt iv done every thing else tho
crowbar

West Hamlin, WV

#59 Dec 2, 2012
Butterflies wrote:
Does anybody know this guy?
He wants to date me, but I have bad feelings about him.
u haft to be good in bed for me to like ya an have alot of money an i dont think u have either one so good luck with ur little life lol
i aint gona say lol

West Hamlin, WV

#60 Dec 2, 2012
Important wrote:
The important question is is he good in bed?
im real good in bed from what iv heard lol i aint had no complaints yet
qqqqqq

Hamlin, WV

#61 Dec 2, 2012
I thought I seen that dipsh!t today at savealot. Yeah I remember that shit back at GV.
nikki

Belle, WV

#62 Dec 8, 2012
Crowbar sounds like a sissy
1 post removed
Panther grl

West Hamlin, WV

#64 Dec 30, 2012
crowbar wrote:
<quoted text>i aint datin her shes a fat skank an i dont talk to her but i did get her babey bck for her well my mom did she dont deserve madison shes a dope head
I have heard a lot about her being a dope head ad all, but why would u help a dope head get her child back!? She doesn't need her child and isn't able to take care of her, so why not just let the child be adopted by a family that CAN take care of her. No dope head deserves their child!
the grizz

Northfork, WV

#65 Dec 30, 2012
crow bar needs to go back to school cause he spells like he looks
Carla

West Hamlin, WV

#66 Dec 30, 2012
He is a good guy!!! I promise he's harmless except to these whimps talking about him!
shay

United States

#67 Mar 18, 2013
Anyone know if he is with someone right now? He tells me he isnt but he has lied to me before. i have been with him all day today he is doing well it seems he has a car and everything. He even bought me lunch which is a change. But he kept saying he had to be smewhere and wouldnt tell me where. Just wonderin
Lee

Hurricane, WV

#68 Mar 18, 2013
His FB profile pic is of him, a girl & a child...so, assuming he's dating someone
nasty

Butler, PA

#69 Mar 19, 2013
He is a nasty guy and a pillhead nasty sick guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buck crum (Dec '14) 2 hr Hank 6
Chelcia mccomas 2 hr Preacher Joe 20
Ashley cullum 3 hr Tom Clark 2
Trooper Fox 8 hr Pitiful 17
Vanessa Ray Mon Doom 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon RSM 4,088
Dustin Clark (Jan '15) Apr 22 Real 21

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance