facts

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Dec 9, 2013
She needs to start staying home and taking care of that baby instead of pawning him off and leaving him for days at a time to go party. its time to grow up and quit thinking about partying all the time. she should have kep her legs closed if she wanted to party all the time. poor kid. hes going to have to grow up in a fucqed up family the rest of them all think they are better than everyone else because they own a funeral home. her mom is on drugs and had her calling a nother man daddy when she was younger. feel so sorry for her boyfriend to he puts up with a bunch of crap from her and her family he is way to cute for her. open your eyes chunkie she is a ho
Grow up

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2013
facts wrote:
She needs to start staying home and taking care of that baby instead of pawning him off and leaving him for days at a time to go party. its time to grow up and quit thinking about partying all the time. she should have kep her legs closed if she wanted to party all the time. poor kid. hes going to have to grow up in a fucqed up family the rest of them all think they are better than everyone else because they own a funeral home. her mom is on drugs and had her calling a nother man daddy when she was younger. feel so sorry for her boyfriend to he puts up with a bunch of crap from her and her family he is way to cute for her. open your eyes chunkie she is a ho
Everything you just said is irrelevant. Sounds to me as if you are just jealous that Carl is her boyfriend and not yours. Besides what she does in her life is none of your business. You do not know everything that you think you do; I know that for a FACT. Now, I think it's time you go on with your life. Stop starting pointless drama, go back to school and learn some grammar, think about what I just said. And have a nice life.
facts

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Irrelavent? Not hardly sounds as if ur just a friend not wanting everyone to kno the truth. Now how about u " grow up" and admit that everythung i said was "facts" she left hin sith her sister for 3 days when he was about 2 months old.. You always see her but never bentlee. Thats just a coincidence i guess right? I dout it. Moms like that dont need kids. She is more worried about partying than the baby. She has had a babysitter every weekend since the kid has been born. I see pix such a cute kid just worthless motheri would be suprised if she even quite when she was prego low lifes. Thats lc for ya
DEEDEE COOPER

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Apr 11, 2014
facts wrote:
SINCE YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY DAUGHTER, I'LL FILL YOU IN ON SOME MORE. SHAYNA HAS A JOB AS A CNA. SHE TAKES GREAT CARE OF MY GRANDSON. SHE DOESN'T PARTY. SHE WORKS HARD AT PROVIDING FOR HER FAMILY. AND MOST OF ALL, MY BROTHER SHANE KOONTZ OWNS THAT FUNERAL HOME.
THAT'S HIS INCOME AND NOBODY ELSES. AND ANOTHER THING, WE MADE FUNERAL PAYMEANTS TO CHAPMAN FUNERAL HOME FOR OUR GRANDFATHER SAMMY KOONTZ. AND WE ARE MAKING PAYMENTS TO WALLACE FUNERAL HOME FOR MY MOTHERS FUNERAL. AND MY DAUGHTER SHAYNA HAS PAID HALF OF THE BILL FOR MY MOTHERS FUNERAL HERSELF. YOU NEED TO GET A REAL LIFE AND LEARN TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU SPEAK OUT. SHAME ON YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW NONE OF MY FAMILY. I WORK AND MY DAUGHTER WORKS FOR A LIVING. WE ARE NOT RICH IN MONEY BUT IN MORALS AND RESPECT. WE MAKE IT IN LIFE BY THE GRACE OF GOD. REALLY....... IF YOU'D COULD REALLY SEE, YOU'D KNOW BY WHAT SOME OF US HAVE IN THE KOONTZ FAMILY THAT WE DON'T HAVE MONEY !!!!!!!!!! WE WORK HARD FOR WHAT WE HAVE
DEEDEE COOPER

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Apr 11, 2014
SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MY BLOODLINE AND ALL MY FAMILY
sweet

Rochester, PA

#6 Apr 11, 2014
Go roll u one up now DeeDee I'm sure u are wore out now after all the work u do lol who u trying to full yourself
looking

Lyndora, PA

#7 Apr 13, 2014
Deedee is sexxy as hell I'd like to smoke one with her and do some amazing thing to her fine ass
staff sick of it

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Aug 5, 2014
I work with her at work n she does nothing but pawn her work on everyone else bc shes to lazy to do it her self plus shes always calling off for her baby which is a lie she uses that baby to get out off work to run around n get drunk everyone at work knows it bc we always catch her up mcclairty geting drunk when shes suppose to be in the hospital with her sick baby. Ask anyone who works with her except for the few who party with her which they r the same but idc what u have to say about this bc i know what i see everyday she sippose to be working n the only reason they havent fired her is bc we need help but i think wed be better to get rid of her n hire someone who wIll work. N im not new either ive been there for 9 yrs.
stephanie

Bethesda, MD

#9 Aug 21, 2014
Get "em DeeDee ... This lil Stephanie & I know about this people just like to talk shit! I know shes a great momma . I know all yall they just don't know what else to talk about!!!! LOl
DEEDEE COOPER wrote:
SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MY BLOODLINE AND ALL MY FAMILY
Stephanie

Bethesda, MD

#10 Aug 22, 2014
Yoou people are pathetic & have nothing else to do with you life! Like really ... WTF
sweet wrote:
Go roll u one up now DeeDee I'm sure u are wore out now after all the work u do lol who u trying to full yourself
MeMe

Branchland, WV

#11 Sep 13, 2014
i don't know who u r talking about Shayna but I know she loves that babby and she takes very good care of him and y would u stoop so low as to talk about someone u don't know nothing about im not trying to be mean to anyone but I know she is a good mother and a good person
her kin folk

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2014
only peple that have somethin gud to say is her family they kno the truth to. she didn't pay shit on a funeral she blue the $she got. herd her & chunk bragging she one nasty bitch go shower and wash that nasty ass hair and stop leaving your kid with everyone ain't u the one who got fucked? that means iris your responsibility DEDE act like they perfect ain't none worth 2 cents. i would llike .ro kno how she takes such good care of that baby when all they do is look for the next party and if she ain't doing that it's letting her fat rolls hang and chasing chunk
kassie davis

Madison, WV

#13 Nov 6, 2014
I grew up around DEEDEE , they are the most loving and caring family I have ever met ! Some of you need to get a life ! This is pathetic especially since yall hide behind fake names ! Smdh .
her kin folk wrote:
only peple that have somethin gud to say is her family they kno the truth to. she didn't pay shit on a funeral she blue the $she got. herd her & chunk bragging she one nasty bitch go shower and wash that nasty ass hair and stop leaving your kid with everyone ain't u the one who got fucked? that means iris your responsibility DEDE act like they perfect ain't none worth 2 cents. i would llike .ro kno how she takes such good care of that baby when all they do is look for the next party and if she ain't doing that it's letting her fat rolls hang and chasing chunk
MaKayla Taylor

West Hamlin, WV

#14 Jan 28, 2015
I hardly think she pawns Bentlee off and goes to parties. I don't think momma D is on any drugs. She loves that little boy and would do anything for him. If she wants to get away and have a little fun, let her. What mom doesn't? Atleast she has custody of her kid and does take care of him. When she goes and parties atleast she knows where he is. DeeDee is a good women and would do anything for anyone. She is like my second mom and I love her. I know she doesn't do any drugs. If she did it wouldn't be any of your business anyways.
francis vance

Mountain View, CA

#15 Jan 28, 2015
You guys are so funny. I forgot this was even a website. But deedee, dont entertain these folks. You guys are great people.. These folks on here is hiding behind a computer cause they are scared to say anything to anyones face.. Love youm see you when i come back to wv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Jeremy beckelheimer 12 hr Celticbeauty 2
Who's side of the law is trooper fox on? 17 hr Lets go over some... 1
DeSean Vaughn (Apr '10) Wed Giap 20
Meth Tue So glad 3
Missie (Veres) Thompson (Apr '12) May 23 Mr_Zerubbabel 16
What do you know about Cindy justice May 23 Curious 2

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance