Panthers Football
Big Dog

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Sep 14, 2013
The Panthers are the worst football team in AAA for 2013-14. Really don't expect them to win one game. Maybe a swimming team would be more competitive.
Because

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2013
It's because they have Blake holding the ball and he really can't play worth a sh*t
grief

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Sep 17, 2013
They suck and always will suck. They need to go back to 4 schools or build another and have 2. They sure hell can't play FB, for as long as school has been open they should be able to play but they can't get past being a bobcat, wildcat, yellow jacket, or harts creeker

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2013
grief wrote:
They suck and always will suck. They need to go back to 4 schools or build another and have 2. They sure hell can't play FB, for as long as school has been open they should be able to play but they can't get past being a bobcat, wildcat, yellow jacket, or harts creeker
what thye should have done was stuck with bein a single a school i guess sence they think they are a AAA schoo they will win easy i bet the girls softball win more games than the boys football team this year...lol
wondering

Mineral Wells, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2013
They usually do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you everybody think of Cameron May At GVMS (Feb '16) 3 hr Mr May 19
Who is Lisa Bowen? (Mar '10) 5 hr Lisa 16
Best looking married men in Hamlin 12 hr Lil miss Sunshine 5
Is Tonia Donahue pregnant? 12 hr Lil miss Sunshine 4
looking for a real man to dominate me Wed Tom Clark 2
Culloden Manor Wed Stalker 1
Summer manley (Oct '14) Tue Tom Clark 21

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance