First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get real

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 12, 2013
They stay on Rt.3 running radar. Until the people standup and tell the Mayor it's time to serve and protect and that means driving the streets of Hamlin. If I was going to do anything in Hamlin I would drive Rt.3 and see where the cops are at.
guy

Hamlin, WV

#2 Nov 22, 2013
those pricks bother the ones that keep to them selves and cant seem to catch the meth heads and needle junkies around here
Hamlin Resident

New York, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2013
guy wrote:
those pricks bother the ones that keep to them selves and cant seem to catch the meth heads and needle junkies around here
The police are scared of real criminals. I can tell you most cops are the first to run when they get scared.

Years ago, we had real police. Brave men who fought crime not ticket writers. They just want your money. They care less about crime.
sure

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 24, 2013
get real wrote:
They stay on Rt.3 running radar. Until the people standup and tell the Mayor it's time to serve and protect and that means driving the streets of Hamlin. If I was going to do anything in Hamlin I would drive Rt.3 and see where the cops are at.
squeal like a pig!
egwgr

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2013
dflgpoijq
James

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2013
What is there 20 cars that pass through Hamlin in a day? I can see a real need for traffic police.
The Chicago Way

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 25, 2013
James wrote:
What is there 20 cars that pass through Hamlin in a day? I can see a real need for traffic police.
Probably not much more than that. Too many get stopped for questionable to misrepresented Terry Stops. Even if you get stopped for a cracked taillight or dirty license plate (I am not kidding), you will be asked if they can search your car.

Early next year it should slow down when John Doe is identified and the town insurance policy has to spit up some cash. It appears that the ahem, Chief of Police has lowered his profile when he realize he was likely to be fired by the voters next year. John Doe was working for the town when the incident occurred.
Kelly

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Nov 25, 2013
The Chicago Way wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not much more than that. Too many get stopped for questionable to misrepresented Terry Stops. Even if you get stopped for a cracked taillight or dirty license plate (I am not kidding), you will be asked if they can search your car.

Early next year it should slow down when John Doe is identified and the town insurance policy has to spit up some cash. It appears that the ahem, Chief of Police has lowered his profile when he realize he was likely to be fired by the voters next year. John Doe was working for the town when the incident occurred.
What happened to John Doe?
cmon

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to John Doe?
tELL US
Hershel

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 28, 2013
Every one deserves to know. What's going on? I have herd that place is crooked and the cops are slimmey jerks.
explain

Hamlin, WV

#11 Dec 2, 2013
The Chicago Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not much more than that. Too many get stopped for questionable to misrepresented Terry Stops. Even if you get stopped for a cracked taillight or dirty license plate (I am not kidding), you will be asked if they can search your car.
Early next year it should slow down when John Doe is identified and the town insurance policy has to spit up some cash. It appears that the ahem, Chief of Police has lowered his profile when he realize he was likely to be fired by the voters next year. John Doe was working for the town when the incident occurred.
please exlain what you mean. " lawsuit" do you really know the Italian way or just your metafor. The crooked one for $$$$$ & none for all HAS GOT TO GO vote them out
Duh

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Hey James, apparently you do not live in or visit Hamlin as you would know that a couple of thousand cars go through the Town on any given day. If you follow the state laws concerning your vehicle and traffic laws, then there is no reason for you to be stopped, unless you are a known criminal and or Meth Head. Hamlin is a good Town, but as every Town and City, the pill heads, meth heads, thief's, drunks and general low life's are taking over, and it's for these reasons, that you need a strong law enforcement. We actually could use about 10 more in Hamlin and about 20 Deputies. If you are not breaking the law, and strive to be a law abiding citizen, then you have no problem with police officers, for they work to protect the law abiding and tax paying public.
dave

Evans City, PA

#13 Dec 4, 2013
These cops are a joke. Let the people who have money go. Want to go thru the cars they pull over just to look in them
Pig Patrol

Hamlin, WV

#14 Dec 5, 2013
Rhey are stopping people like nuts today in town
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2013
Rumor has it officer Stanley is leaving any truth to that?
lmao

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Dec 13, 2013
Duh wrote:
Hey James, apparently you do not live in or visit Hamlin as you would know that a couple of thousand cars go through the Town on any given day. If you follow the state laws concerning your vehicle and traffic laws, then there is no reason for you to be stopped, unless you are a known criminal and or Meth Head. Hamlin is a good Town, but as every Town and City, the pill heads, meth heads, thief's, drunks and general low life's are taking over, and it's for these reasons, that you need a strong law enforcement. We actually could use about 10 more in Hamlin and about 20 Deputies. If you are not breaking the law, and strive to be a law abiding citizen, then you have no problem with police officers, for they work to protect the law abiding and tax paying public.
riiiiiiiiiiight. its your lie...tell it how you like.....officer
hmmmmmm

Branchland, WV

#17 Dec 13, 2013
A couple of thousand? A couple of thousand cars go through Hamlin every day?
Duh wrote:
Hey James, apparently you do not live in or visit Hamlin as you would know that a couple of thousand cars go through the Town on any given day. If you follow the state laws concerning your vehicle and traffic laws, then there is no reason for you to be stopped, unless you are a known criminal and or Meth Head. Hamlin is a good Town, but as every Town and City, the pill heads, meth heads, thief's, drunks and general low life's are taking over, and it's for these reasons, that you need a strong law enforcement. We actually could use about 10 more in Hamlin and about 20 Deputies. If you are not breaking the law, and strive to be a law abiding citizen, then you have no problem with police officers, for they work to protect the law abiding and tax paying public.
sarah

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Dec 14, 2013
hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of thousand? A couple of thousand cars go through Hamlin every day?
How do you think most drug investigations start? It's not like Hamlin has a big detective unit. It's there job to pull people over. Those contacts keep drugs out of Hamlin. If you don't want a ticket, don't break the law.
1 post removed
wrongly done

Mineral Wells, WV

#20 Dec 15, 2013
my wife was pulled over for no reason, actually he said he couldnt see the tail lights, however they were bright as day. After getting her pulled over he asked her where someone she doesnt even know is at. she has only been in wv for 2 years, therefore there is some of my family she hasnt met. but officer stanley continued to harass herasked her where someone she doesnt even know is hiding because he knew the name of the person that the vehicle was registered to. so i called town hall and told him u got questions ask me, do not harass my wife.
sarah

Lynchburg, VA

#21 Dec 15, 2013
wrongly done wrote:
my wife was pulled over for no reason, actually he said he couldnt see the tail lights, however they were bright as day. After getting her pulled over he asked her where someone she doesnt even know is at. she has only been in wv for 2 years, therefore there is some of my family she hasnt met. but officer stanley continued to harass herasked her where someone she doesnt even know is hiding because he knew the name of the person that the vehicle was registered to. so i called town hall and told him u got questions ask me, do not harass my wife.
You're such a cry baby. Big deal. I bet he didn't even make her get out of the car. You have no idea what harassment is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr legendfork 4,274
Christopher Eric Vance (Jun '15) 10 hr THE13 YEAR OLDS M... 9
hamlin state police (Mar '10) Sat I KNOW 9
Girl in brown truck Sat Joe 2
milfs on charlies creek and balls branch Oct 20 wondering 1
jennifer carter (Feb '12) Oct 19 Tom 21
Lynn Egnor Oct 17 Nora 2

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages