Wanting to get to know

Hamlin, WV

#1 Oct 14, 2013
He seems to be a fun guy from what I've seen
Not sure

Hamlin, WV

#2 Oct 15, 2013
You might be too late, I keep seeing him with a girl he was friends with during school. I'm not sure if they are just friends now or dating.
Runaway

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2013
HUNNY trust me chad isn't a good guy and not only that .... Lets just say he is in the closet. Also go ask his dad what kind of person he is. He will straight up tell you he is a piece of shit. He has stolen from his father his entire life. He will always be a dope head HUNNY trust me turn around and run the other way. Also he has so pecker ask his ex wife summer. No wonder she went running to a women
Outsider

Hamlin, WV

#4 Mar 24, 2014
He seems happy with who he has.
no him well

Coraopolis, PA

#5 Mar 24, 2014
RUN he's a junkie bad off and a rat have seen papers he's rated on with my own eyes run fast and don't look back
Everyoneknows

Branchland, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2014
Everyone knows about him and Dave Roberts. That's why he has no friends because he is a piece of shit. Wish he would od on smoking his pills! Both the pieces of shit.
Surprised

Branchland, WV

#7 Mar 26, 2014
I' won't be surprised one day to here someone has murdered him to tell you the truth.
your right

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Mar 26, 2014
He will get it right when the rats out the right one next time he's in a bind and needs to rat one out won't be long he's about to get locked up for stilling any way one day soon fucking rat the world will be better when they shoot him I don't no way he ain't od ed and died before now
Mopee

Hamlin, WV

#9 Apr 5, 2014
How much did he have to pay the judge this time or did he rat out someone to get out of his latest DUI?
get real

Branchland, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2014
Mopee wrote:
How much did he have to pay the judge this time or did he rat out someone to get out of his latest DUI?
his aunt k works there, duh
confused

Ripley, WV

#11 May 8, 2014
Him and Dave Roberts? Dave does great things for the community
Dylan

Charleston, WV

#12 May 8, 2014
Surprised wrote:
I' won't be surprised one day to here someone has murdered him to tell you the truth.
Hear, not here dumba$$
1 post removed
Huh huh

Nitro, WV

#14 May 17, 2014
Stupid

Since: Oct 11

Huntington

#15 May 17, 2014
confused wrote:
Him and Dave Roberts? Dave does great things for the community
Not that Dave Roberts. Chad runs with David Roberts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Preacher" Lonnie Wilson Thu Angel 10
Kaitlyn ? Wed Paul Masley 3
Tommy Clark Wed Paul Masley 2
yawkey mart Wed Paul Masley 11
patty vance (May '10) Apr 15 FACTS 21
lesbos at lchs (Mar '13) Apr 12 idk 39
Olivia McCormick and Dale Lacy Apr 11 Nikki Miller 10
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE