gores trailer/ alan clay

gores trailer/ alan clay

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

living in lc

Butler, PA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
i called over gores and talked to a guy allen clay ,he told me to come over when i went over he showed me a trailer , i told him it is trashand then he sent me up mondays addition to a trailer it was worst then the first one. i think he is a slum lord, i looked around all the trailers looked bad i dont know how he gets hud to pay for them, his wife debbie should be told about him and the girls (trash)
neighbor of them

Butler, PA

#2 Apr 2, 2013
i thought they were good people , as i drive bye the trailers i can see allan and his wife are slum lords, and they live in a beautiful house. i guess they just think the people from w. hamlin should live in trash. and you are church going people you should be ashamed of your self

Salt Rock, WV

#3 Apr 3, 2013
All hoessa
hello

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Apr 5, 2013
allan is a piece of crap, all he dos is collct rent. and then when you pay him he comes back in about 2 weeks andsays you still owe him. he is stupid and a slumlord .i hope his wife finds out about him and the girls in the trailer park, why some girls do not have to pay rent.. you btter watch out allan clay you are going to take a bug home to your wife
1 post removed
rent

Butler, PA

#6 Apr 6, 2013
allen is stupid ,he thinks he is smart. his wife better watch out, he will give her something
renter

Butler, PA

#7 Apr 7, 2013
all he cares about is the girls that are hoes, he fixes there trailers and thats it. i always wondered about him and the girls
live there

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Apr 8, 2013
he has tryed to make a pass at me several times,he told me he could give me free rent.if my boyfriend darrnel would find out he would beat him up. you know who this is allan
i live there

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Apr 9, 2013
he has been doing this for several years, his wife knows
1 post removed
renter

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Apr 12, 2013
he will not fix my stuff, but if i give him some tail he would
should know

Hamlin, WV

#12 Apr 14, 2013
somebody should call his wife debbie clay before he gives her the bug from gores whoes
live in hamlin

Hamlin, WV

#13 Apr 15, 2013
allan always thought he was better then us, he is a jerk
tonya

Hamlin, WV

#14 Apr 18, 2013
ok
deb

Hamlin, WV

#15 Apr 20, 2013
he has tried to sleep with me for a long time, he all ready has rhonda
Jessica

Lansing, WV

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Sounds like the landlord of a trailer park in griffithsville, LOL
LIVE THERE

Hamlin, WV

#17 Apr 24, 2013
our land lord alan clay is a slum lord , he will not fix anything ,when something is broke he says ill get to it in a couple of days, but he never does . and yes he does let the whoes not pay rent , i wonder why only him and his wife can answer that. alan you are messing up a good marriage but i guess you dont care as long as you get your money, or something on the side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Matt Kelly 4,191
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) 2 hr waylon 46
Meth 3 hr Andre Linoge 2
Ashley cullum 15 hr Concerned 2
Bob Lucas and kristene back together 15 hr Concerned 3
Denae berry 19 hr Getchasome 12
Jerry Swanson (Jan '13) 23 hr Darron 4

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance