underage drinking
concerned

Elizabeth, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2013
What's with all these kids that's underage drinking and posting pics of themselves on Facebook with beers in their hands. Don't they know that it will get the parents in trouble if the right person seen it.
anonymous

Hamlin, WV

#2 Oct 14, 2013
it is common practice for schools to monitor student's personal facebook accounts.

minors do not share the same freedoms that adults share. as an adult, you can't be arrested for possession for posting a picture of you smoking a joint (that being said it can be used against you, both professionally speaking and to discredit your reputation). however, schools have successfully suspended and/or expelled students over such matters. i think that i've also read about teenagers being legally prosecuted as well, but i'm not positive.

teenagers still lack the proper ability to accurately judge the consequence of their actions. this happens in the early twenties unless i'm mistaken.
concerned

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Oct 14, 2013
They sure do need to monitor the facebooks for sure. I have seen 3 teenagers Facebook with pics of holding beer and partying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Why 4,491
Colin Brady & Pam Blevins (Aug '16) Fri kim johnson 6
can you keep a secret? Thu possibly 2
Ronald Salmons Thu sunshine 4
elvis russell (aka)elmo (Aug '14) Thu Mother fornicater 10
meth meth every place (Nov '17) May 23 Jammer 28
David Ward Adkins May 23 Elbert Adkins 6

Hamlin Jobs

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages