why is love so hard to find

why is love so hard to find

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

simpleman
#1 Mar 29, 2013
Dear hamlin, i have lived here for quite some time. I have searched for love thee entire time and I have always been used, cheated and took avantage of. WHY? I am a decent guy. I have income and a home of my own. I have seen other guys that live with other people and thier slobs still having more than i have found in this town. Mabe if had a pocket full of pills i'd have better luck, but i choose not that route. If there are any great girls around here. write a comment and ill look over those who have smart remarks.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2013
I'm sorry your having such a bad time finding love! Don't ever turn to pills and drugs! You won't find true love like that either. I don't believe in true love and soulmates anymore. That is just me. I have one time felt someone look into my soul and that was enough for me. Hold your head high and be proud of who you are. Have faith that fate and destiny will bring you what you are looking for. If you ever find someone who can see into your soul, fight till you have them. You do sound like a decent guy, someone is waiting for you!

Salt Rock, WV

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Move away is all I gotta say

Salt Rock, WV

#4 Apr 4, 2013
They are only Pimps , Hoes , Druggies , &

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cierra Johnson 5 hr Icp clay 6
Chris Kirkendoll (May '10) 17 hr Lol 6
George Mccolgan (Sep '13) Sun Miranda 36
Who do you think is the ugliest or nastiest aro... (Oct '11) Sun Tom Clark 9
fun Sun Tom Clark 4
Travis Edmonds Sun Jenn s reel 10
Salt rock mafia rides again Sat Skunk 8

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance