The girls at 7-11
Got questions

West Hamlin, WV

#1 May 27, 2013
Is it just me or are all the girls that work on 7-11 are bitches! I find some of them are very rude! I wont shop there anymore because they all seem rude!
customer

Lyndora, PA

#2 May 27, 2013
I like the girls that work there. There is only one that acts like a bitch and when I see her vehicle there I just keep on driving.
just saying

United States

#3 May 28, 2013
There racists up there.
flirty????

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Who is the chick that works night shift sometimes
?!?!?!

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2013
Which girl are you talking about? There is a brunette an a blond.
flirty????

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2013
The chunky brunette. She wears a ring is she married?
Customer-2

Salt Rock, WV

#7 Jun 6, 2013
Yeah she's got a man sorry
peeps

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Why can't they keep nobody up there? There is always someone new up there mayb if they get rid of the stupid b---h that works there mayb it wouldn't be so bad I can't stand shopping there n e more
used to be constumer

Salt Rock, WV

#9 Jun 7, 2013
I quit going their because their a girl named Becky she's a complete b...... she was always ride and she acts like her crap don't stink . I know alot of people that quit because of her , I know alot of people that don't go their anymore cause of her . seven eleven would be so much better without that bitch there .
brittany zelker

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2013
I work at 7 eleven. I'm not a bitch!! I don't appreciate u all talking about us. Get a life!!!!
young women

Hamlin, WV

#11 Jun 8, 2013
I knew a woman that worked at a 7-11 and she was as dumb as a door knob. No common sense what so ever, liked to of never got her trained. Was patient with her gave her day shift over the older workers we became friends just for her to use me. Went behind my back trying to transfer to another store. I could of helped her if she went thru me cause I was boss. Should of listened when ppl told me be careful not get to close of friendship with her but felt sorry gave me a long story of how badly she's been treated. You just can't trust workers anymore. Don't know where she ended up, but not at 7-11.
educated

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 18, 2013
young women....where in the world did you obtain your education? What exactly does "like to of never got" mean? Your language skills are atrocious.

Please take command of the English language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 min Julius Jones 1,383
City center 7 min Missy 1
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) 1 hr Trth254 42
Sara phelps Crawford pin oak red oak 2 hr the biotch 2
Drug testing students at LCHS. 10 hr Tired of the drugs 1
Beech fork campground area 13 hr Big bubba 16
Tosha Linville Sun wondering 7

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance