Brittany Arnold LCHS Junior

Brittany Arnold LCHS Junior

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

pissed off

Spanishburg, WV

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Who else thinks she is a whre, who goes around lying about who she sleeps with?! I mean really why would you do that ?!
oh yeah

Spanishburg, WV

#2 Nov 27, 2010
Shes a no good, ugly, cheap wh*re
Honestly

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 29, 2010
I think she is a f*cking hooker. I hope she dies.
shayla ross

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2010
okay ; you guys are just jealous because she is pretty & you guys ain't ... I've known her since we where lil kids & she ain't no whoree ...
Honestly

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2010
shayla ross wrote:
okay ; you guys are just jealous because she is pretty & you guys ain't ... I've known her since we where lil kids & she ain't no whoree ...
Yeah you're completely right. I'm so jealous that her loose vagina drags on the f*cking ground and mine doesn't.):

I pray to god that Brittany gets AIDS and dies a slow, sufferable death.
shayla ross

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you're completely right. I'm so jealous that her loose vagina drags on the f*cking ground and mine doesn't.):
I pray to god that Brittany gets AIDS and dies a slow, sufferable death.
It'd be nice if you said your name instead of hidein it .... jus sayin'
1 post removed
Brittany

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2010
I'm just saying before you go and run ur mouth . Show Ur name ! I'm not a whoe and I don't lie bout who I sleep with . And why do you care ? Keep ur nose out of peoples busy . And btw I'm not ugly
GREG

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 13, 2010
Before you talk crap about my girl you need to know her first. Get a damn life. I mean really your in high school and you are starting stuff, you will never make it in life if all you do is be alittle drama queen btch! Leave my babe alone!
1 post removed
ahhhhh

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Dec 17, 2010
Nasty as* skankbagggggggggggggg
3 posts removed
lcgirl

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2011
She is a good girl lmao
1 post removed
Anonymous
#17 Sep 19, 2012
this girl is a straight up ***! She thinks jordan frazier is in love with her whe he tlks so much crap about her. If he loved u sweetie he wouldnt have cheated on u with every chick he could get his hands on. And if he loved u then he woulda been there when u wrecked but guess wht he was with me :)
she hot

Hillsboro, WV

#18 Sep 27, 2012
she sexy. pics?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help wanted 2 hr Dale White 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Jamie 4,413
who knows tosha isenhower (Mar '10) 6 hr Hagbard 32
Jonah raffle 17 hr Yep 39
teacher Wed Facts 11
Randy and Drema Frye (Mar '10) Tue Curious 9
josh meth may Tue Dumbazz 5

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance