hotz

Dalton, GA

#1 Jan 11, 2014
I'm coming to hamlin wv some of my family lives there... I'm coming from a big city that don't judge ppl for who I am.. last time I was in hamlin I felt like a celebrity everyone loved me and took pictures of me and my boyfriend yes I'm gay lol.. everyone was like you look like a ken doll
idiot

Huntington, WV

#2 Jan 12, 2014
Tunnel hill ga isn't a big city such a lier
atl

Dalton, GA

#3 Jan 13, 2014
First of all I'm not from tunnel hill I'm in tunnel hill with my parents when I was asking about hamlin and things to do... the last time I was there was about year or so ago it was when there was no power had to rescue my great aunt and some cousins.. wv needs to step there game up and do something about the power outages and stuff I love coming to hamlin but can't stay to long cause its sooo boring after couple days..
Georgia splash

San Jose, CA

#4 Jan 14, 2014
atl wrote:
First of all I'm not from tunnel hill I'm in tunnel hill with my parents when I was asking about hamlin and things to do... the last time I was there was about year or so ago it was when there was no power had to rescue my great aunt and some cousins.. wv needs to step there game up and do something about the power outages and stuff I love coming to hamlin but can't stay (sic) to long cause its sooo boring after couple days..
Betcha you will be a hit. You might have a bit of trouble figuring out if the folks are laughing at you or with you. Now if you were coming from a "big time" place like New Yawk, City, LA, or Vegas perhaps you might suffer a little culture shock, but Georgia? Come on! There are enough flamers around that you very likely won't even attract attention at all. It is quite obvious that is your objective. Be careful, they may catch you in the outhouse and turn it over.
atl

Dalton, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2014
I'm not wanting any attention at all.. me and my spouse you would never know we was gay... everyone if are family knows but we don't parade around flauting it around like some flammers.. I was just wondering what we could do for fun there while we're in hamlin or around hamlin wv...
jill

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Jan 14, 2014
I've always wanted to watch to guys have sex!! Maybe entertain me?
atl

Dalton, GA

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Umm not sure about that lol.. that would be very entertaining I guess..
jill

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Yes it would, just something I've always wanted to see in person?? You up for it?
atl

Goodwater, AL

#9 Jan 14, 2014
All I can say is ur a freak in the sheets. . Ur a stranger to me so idk
Steve

Huntington, WV

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Get some good back ridge corn liquor, hop in your car and find the biggest bonfire possible. Get rowdy as shit, drunk as hell, then have sex with your man. Even though I'm not gay myself, that's usually what me and my girl do on the weekends.
atl

Dalton, GA

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Now that sounds fun to me steve.... we hang out with alot of straight folks mostly from work... never in a million years does ppl know we're gay at first. . We've been together since highschool.. now we're 26 so we're the calm gay couple everyone knows and loves us
Georgia splash

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 15, 2014
atl wrote:
I'm not wanting any attention at all.. me and my spouse you would never know we was gay... everyone if are family knows but we don't parade around flauting it around like some flammers.. I was just wondering what we could do for fun there while we're in hamlin or around hamlin wv...
Read your original post including the "hotz" alias. It gave the impression that you thought you were hot ***t and your visit should be memorable (to the locals). You kind of dated yourself with the "ken doll: reference. There is a sufficient number of clowns around Lincoln County that a new one doesn't stand out. Not much difference between Georgia and West Virginia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr FSM 1,583
Kayla Chapman 7 hr A friend 11
Tosha Linville 10 hr So sick of it 14
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Sun dave 14
Mike Lovejoy Sun Mabel Sowards 6
Kayla Chapman Bradley smith Aug 27 A friend 39
Looking for easy Aug 27 Lolol 11

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance