What ever happend to Weston Cyfers?

What ever happend to Weston Cyfers?

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

lollipop

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Apr 12, 2010
Where is he? And what is he doing now and days?
dnnm

West Hamlin, WV

#2 Apr 14, 2010
ummm...last i heard he is still living where he was. but he ran his wife off, and is now living with some girl called jessica. i realy dont know much about him though.
idk but

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Apr 15, 2010
not sure he even knows he has a brand new neice. (and shes beautiful)
idk

United States

#4 May 21, 2010
yes he did run his wife off and moved n jessica terry who is mike terry sister
okay

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Jun 22, 2010
ummm.....weston only has two siblings and neither one of them have children. how could he have a nice? one of his sisters cant have kids and the other....well...kids are not in her future! lol
ppl dont know

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Jun 22, 2010
people dont always know what they think they know...you really dont know if he has anymore siblings so dont act like you do
Myra

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Jun 24, 2010
okay wrote:
ummm.....weston only has two siblings and neither one of them have children. how could he have a nice? one of his sisters cant have kids and the other....well...kids are not in her future! lol
Umm, Weston has a half brother, Aaron Cyfers, Joe Cyfers is their dad! I know this because I am Aarons sister!!! Our niece is 3 months old and she has big blue eyes and dark curly hair, she's beautiful.
east lynn girl

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2010
i would love to see weston again and give him what he really needs
Myra

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Myra are Jennifer's daughter. She was my best friend in the world. I'd like to get to know you kid's. She loved her babie's very much
Rhonda

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Jun 26, 2010
Weston is fine! He's my nephew! The same ole Weston!
Hmmmm

Frisco, TX

#11 Jun 26, 2010
Jennifer Cyfers? She didn't have a daughter named Myra!!!! Her daughters name is amber and she was his cousin not his sister!
myra

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Jul 9, 2010
Myra wrote:
Myra are Jennifer's daughter. She was my best friend in the world. I'd like to get to know you kid's. She loved her babie's very much
No, sorry, you have the wrong person..
Amber Cyfers

Lerona, WV

#13 Jul 9, 2010
Myra wrote:
Im pretty sure I am Jennifer's ONLY daughter. Cleary you guys weren't that great of friend's. And Cody is her ONLY son incase you wanted to give him a different name too. So why dosen't everyone get a real life & quit posting stupid stuff on here.
Kthxxbye!
I see you

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2012
I heard he gives babies dirty looks and doesnt say excuse me when he farts.
Slinkyazz

Port Deposit, MD

#15 Sep 9, 2012
I see you wrote:
I heard he gives babies dirty looks and doesnt say excuse me when he farts.
I know this for a fact! He gives my babies dirty looks all the time...and my baby daddy. For REALZ people!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
😴😴😴😴😴cant sleep 3 hr Sweetgirl28 5
big truck (Mar '11) 6 hr Yeppers 4
What's Charles Beam done now? (Jul '15) 8 hr Pluto 21
buck crum (Dec '14) 13 hr Karen 9
Jessi Setliff (Nov '12) Sat Malcom 4
D j sexton (Jul '14) Fri jars 34
beware of poop in purses. Fri Bahahahahhaha 13

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance