truthspeaks

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Beware because she'll rob you in the blink of the eye. It's a shame how pathetic she's gotton & mostly over a guy.
cheyenne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

She is very helpful and kind hearted. I love this girl she's a very good friend. I've known her for years she used to be best friends with my anut and they would take care of me when I was a baby.
ugh

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

she is alright to ur face but boy dont turn your back to her..........VERY TWO FACED!
deedee renee

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Dee is my daughter. And who ever you think you are be a bigger person and tell me who the hell you think you are....coward ...
wow

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

deedee renee wrote:
Dee is my daughter. And who ever you think you are be a bigger person and tell me who the hell you think you are....coward ...
Yeah well your daughter and her fiance like to steal from everyone then run like cowards. and you should hear the shit he talks about you. i know i'd never disrespect my mother with bringing someone like that in my life let alone my kids life. and he dragging her down. she better watch who she rips off.
deedee renee

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Who the hell do you think you are to start shit my daughter doesn't. Steal. Thank you you must. Be making. Up shit especially. If your to chicken. To say who you are.........
wow

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I ain't chicken but ima get that bitch back. Plus like adam said shut your big ass mouth up btch. how bout you just shut up and take your dam pills kids in bad enough enviroment. and u know why so don't even play
deedee renee

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Yeah make me shut up your a big ass coward I'm. Not afraid. Of you or Adam...so stop playing. Games you freaking retard
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

So Whos This Really About? Me Or Adam?
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Seems Your Pretty Two Face Yourself You Say Me And Adam Steal And So On Yet You Talk To Him Otherwise You Wouldnt Know What Hes Said About My Mother Dont Throw Stones When You Live In A Glass House
Reg

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Her name isn't even Deedee Renee, her name is Deedee Edwards at least get her name right and that includes you Dee,it's no one fault but your own. I usedto date her cousin and I heard the Worst stories. she used to be okay, now she isa waste of air, a pathetic dumbass.
ugh

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I have to agree with u Reg
Heard terrible stories on her 2!
;) mip

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Dee is a great woman,
But Adam is a crazy guy!
She better off with out him!
She never stole from me or talked shit.
I like her a lot !
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

((: Yes I definitely am better off without him. It took me way to long to figure that out.(Almost two yrs) I admit I have went down a lot of wrong paths over those two yrs but we are human & we all make mistakes. I've worked really hard to get my life back together not just for myself but my children as well. I know who started this whole topix bullshit. Stupid bitch thinks I honestly don't know.! Umm wrong! I could talk shit about her like how she was messing around with Adams uncle & her ol man came in caught them & beat the shit out of both of them.. But whatever! Idgaf what people think about me never have never will. It doesn't define me as a person or mother. I have my own house, a vehicle that is in my name, I pay my bills & raise my girl's that I have full custody of. Not many single mothers can say that! Soo it really is whatever. Talk away I'm glad you find something so interesting about my life((:
tina

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

she needs to get off the pills and her new man is in jail what a loser
;) mip

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Look at u Tina your sitting on you a$$ talking shit about people on topix you can't be much better!
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

tina wrote:
she needs to get off the pills and her new man is in jail what a loser
I only know one Tina! & If its the one that I know I wouldn't be sitting on Topix talking shit about people, but I forgot that's all your good for. Talking shit about other people because your life is soo boring I'm soo glad people find my life soo damn interesting! Wow! Get a fucking life. & how would you or anyone else know I'm on pills? I don't talk to no one I keep to myself & raise my children! & another thing who gives a fuck about my new old man or where he is or isn't it would be my business not yours! Your a drama queen for sure! Get a life & stay out of other peoples business! Unless you wanna come say it to my face which the only thing your ass can do is talk shit over facebook & Topix lol. Keep talking! Doesn't bother me.. I like the attention((:
truth

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Ive known Deedee for years. Shes a great person. Shes never stole from my family or given any indication she's on drugs. I love her to pieces and you need to just step off. She's to busy being a single mom to her girls to deal with your lies.
tim

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

she likes pills
DeeDee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min fitness-guru 43,468
Lillie wheeler (Mar '10) 4 hr kevin 21
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 6 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 10 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
New ATT cell tower moving right along 22 hr The Chicago way 3
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Wed Im sane 16
property taxes Wed Resident 8
•••
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••