“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

#1693 Jun 7, 2013
Silly boy...trick's are for kid's :)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1694 Jun 7, 2013
So if you win an election in wv does it come with complimentary overalls?
voter

West Hamlin, WV

#1695 Jun 9, 2013
love to vote
vote

West Hamlin, WV

#1696 Jun 9, 2013
i vote
love him

West Hamlin, WV

#1697 Jun 9, 2013
please vote
sosadinamerica

Pearisburg, VA

#1698 Jun 9, 2013
son wrote:
I'm in the middle of a war that will not win, and the moment of truth, do not even know how I will protect my family, to all uncles, cousins​​, coworkers,.. I can only commend to God and continue with this, asking more and more faith that something changes something in all of us as citizens to say ENOUGH of being killed, raped, kidnapped, we sink into injustice, that we narcopolítcos see the face, that citizens choose to criminals as leaders. Asking God for honest elements in the army and navy are fed up of following orders of criminals and corrupt people who only care about money.
In the morning quoted an article of the country, saying that Mexico fought three battles, the State vs. CO - that of CO vs CO and people of good vs. the corrupt.
The most stupid of all this that I thought my 3 battles get into the corrupted state vs, vs the organized crime, and even against citizens Affiliates linked ... Worst of all is that it's right, and it is necessary, and could not live with myself if I did, I can not leave the CO win, I can not let people without heart, without values , unscrupulous, win over people as well, I should not give up ... I can not turn back. what is not is how much weight you can load on my back.
Good Grief! Stop being so serious! Life is short! Our fate was decided at the beginning of time! Love your creator and do your best to love all people; even your enemies! As far as voting goes, what a waste of time! Have you ever asked yourself what kind of person would want to be a leader of men? That kind of person is someone that we should all be weary of. If we all had the freedom to live our life the way our creator intended no one would feel the need to vote because everything would be ruled by the Golden Rule that one day will have all the authority!

Location hidden

#1699 Jun 9, 2013
Isn't this election LONG over?
spike

West Hamlin, WV

#1700 Jun 9, 2013
love spike
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#1701 Jun 10, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
No the election continues on for ever. It will never end. You are in the twilight zone.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1702 Jun 11, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hey Sue. Yes but the thread is never over.
Higglman

Pittsburgh, PA

#1703 Jun 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Amazing
the enlightened one

Charleston, WV

#1704 Jun 16, 2013
both sides are over paid never drug tested terrorists who dont deserve a pension hell they dont even deserve min wage
jennifer

Logan, WV

#1705 Jun 26, 2013
fg
teo

Charleston, WV

#1706 Jun 27, 2013
i think most polls are rigged and most politicians are over paid and in need of monthly drug testing
exil

Milton, WV

#1707 Jun 27, 2013
How true you are topix #1706

Location hidden

#1708 Jun 27, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sue. Yes but the thread is never over.
Hello Weepy. Evidently not. lol
Black Sabbath

Anonymous Proxy

#1709 Jun 29, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Weepy. Evidently not. lol
Watch that sundog, he a red commie..........
Truth speaker

Beckley, WV

#1710 Jun 29, 2013
Maj Ritchie Ojeda of Logan County. It is time for a real American hero to bring order back to this area
3 posts removed
Homey

Princeton, WV

#1714 Jul 6, 2013
Homey loves this thread too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee Kirkendoll Porter (Apr '10) 13 hr memyselfi 14
what do you think about 4 mile? (Sep '10) 13 hr memyselfi 23
porter boys (Jun '11) 13 hr memyselfi 4
Anybody wanna smoke out deyyyrrr? 18 hr Jojo 1
Easiest girl to lay Mon Mrsthing 8
Single men of Salt Rock.... (Jan '12) Mon BillyBob CockSwaggle 33
Ronnie Norman and U (Jun '11) Sun nunya 6
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin Jobs