LC Girl

Salt Rock, WV

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Brandon Wiblen is going to be a daddy again? he don't even see his first son that he had with danielle. I think it's funny, because the girl he is dating is a drug head and has a baby already. Drug heads don't need to be having more babies. the girl he is with does weed and everything, they all need to be take to jail or be caught. Brandon isnt a good daddy and isn't a good boyfriend, he will cheat and lie. he has been in jail so many times. Girl you need to get out of the relationship because he gets you into trouble or he gets in trouble, one more time he gets hisself in trouble he will be back in jail for ever.
1 post removed
wtf

Hamlin, WV

#3 Jun 25, 2013
he is a white trash piece of shit always has been and always will be nothing but a junkie believe that ive knowed the backstabbing lil bitch his whole life he is just a nasty piece of shit
Heather

Saxonburg, PA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
he is a white trash piece of shit always has been and always will be nothing but a junkie believe that ive knowed the backstabbing lil bitch his whole life he is just a nasty piece of shit
say something about my brother to me hoe I will mess you up that's a promise
his sister

Coraopolis, PA

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Step on up hoe. sis has her lil bros back come get some
LC GIRL

Salt Rock, WV

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Yes he is, he is also a player he loves to play girls. He isn't gonna be a daddy his supposed to girlfriend was pregnant way before they even met. johnny scites is the babies daddy.
his sister

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jul 2, 2013
LC GIRL wrote:
Yes he is, he is also a player he loves to play girls. He isn't gonna be a daddy his supposed to girlfriend was pregnant way before they even met. johnny scites is the babies daddy.
he must have played you then huh where you want to meet at to talk about my brother other than topix.com e on put your big girl panties on and come talk to sis. Bout the baby that's between him and Chy
katie

Hamlin, WV

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Somebody bout to get f#clef up cuz Heather will do it n I got back and branding too he is a good guy and his kids is no one's business
1 post removed
LC GIrl

Salt Rock, WV

#10 Jul 15, 2013
CHyann has different guys over her house every single night. plus brandons ass is in jail anyways and he is never going to learn his lesson. Chyann doesn't even know who her baby daddy is with this new one.
1 post removed
Natasha

Branchland, WV

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Cool af. Their business is THEIR business. I love Chyann. She my sister for life!! And Brandon just being Brandon. So what? So, that makes me on Heathers side. U go girl!
heather

Beaver Falls, PA

#13 Jul 27, 2013
Natasha wrote:
Cool af. Their business is THEIR business. I love Chyann. She my sister for life!! And Brandon just being Brandon. So what? So, that makes me on Heathers side. U go girl!
thanks girl I love you bunches
LC GIRL

Salt Rock, WV

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Who cares, and heather you don't have your kids anyways. Natasha you know Brandon isn't the father on Chyanns baby. She was already pregnant by someone else before she got with brandon. Brandon needs to stay away from people like chyann who does drugs. He needs to stay clean.
heather

Tampa, FL

#15 Aug 7, 2013
LC GIRL wrote:
Who cares, and heather you don't have your kids anyways. Natasha you know Brandon isn't the father on Chyanns baby. She was already pregnant by someone else before she got with brandon. Brandon needs to stay away from people like chyann who does drugs. He needs to stay clean.
you keep my kids out of this, you understand me. Grow up and put your name and then we will talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Mgtn Res 57,920
What do you think about Brittany Egnor?? (Aug '13) 57 min Question 66
Heroin hitting Branchland Area 1 hr what 25
i want to throat punch you!!!! 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 3
Everyone needs to know about Becky bryant 5 hr Real 4
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Sat jaja 224
shayna koontz (Dec '13) Sat MeMe 11
•••
•••
•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000