First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just want to know

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Does anyone know Jamie Smith (Speedy) and what kind of person he really is?
just do it

Lerona, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2010
i know he very well and he a good boy....
Jus sayin

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 15, 2010
just do it wrote:
i know he very well and he a good boy....
Well he must have changed because he's a lier and a drug head.
omg

Rupert, WV

#4 Jul 17, 2010
u need to grow up....everybody on here calls everybody drugheads....u r a drughead??????? im not
1 post removed
truth

Findlay, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2011
meth, pills,stealing,whatever
yourface

Hamlin, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Well Jamie has straightened up he has a beautiful baby and a wonderful family maybe he has had a troubled past but that's the past and let's leave it in the past!!
lol

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Jan 5, 2011
yeah right off of everything...thats a lie...and he dosent care if he has that baby boy or miss Lillie. he has screwed around on her so many times its not funny
hot vailla

Lerona, WV

#9 Jan 5, 2011
Is he about 24 or 25?
huh

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Jamie Smith who? Is he from Alkol?
cnitall

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 6, 2011
Well Miss Lillie finally knows the truth. so who ever wants him can have the loser
lol

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Im glad she does know the truth....he cheats on her all the time and i know for a fact he cheated with a girl that has hep and yes i was there at the party and yes it was when he was still dating lillie.
cnitall

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2011
when exactly
cnitall

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jan 6, 2011
and who?
stupid stuff

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Jan 14, 2011
lol wrote:
yeah right off of everything...thats a lie...and he dosent care if he has that baby boy or miss Lillie. he has screwed around on her so many times its not funny
Well maybe everyone on here needs to judge their own life instead of everyone else and stop gossiping!!!!!
lol

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Jan 22, 2011
Lilly goes around like she's worth a million. I think its funny how her ex cheated on her with a hoe and the new man she has now...Jamie he is a pill head and a thief..he cheats on her all the time. Miss lilly u better go get checked. Im hear to tell you ive seen alot out of jamie and its not good and damn he looks horrible now. the drugs r killing him.
knowhim

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Feb 3, 2011
Jamie would rather have a pill to get high than a family to love
somebody

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 2, 2011
some things never change

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 3, 2011
lol wrote:
Lilly goes around like she's worth a million. I think its funny how her ex cheated on her with a hoe and the new man she has now...Jamie he is a pill head and a thief..he cheats on her all the time. Miss lilly u better go get checked. Im hear to tell you ive seen alot out of jamie and its not good and damn he looks horrible now. the drugs r killing him.
I have no idea who Lilly and Jamie are but I hope them all the best in the world lol,
Lmao

Hurricane, WV

#20 Sep 3, 2011
She sure as he'll ain't faithful. I know a few that she sleeps with on a regular basis.
1 post removed
Big Nasty

Salt Rock, WV

#22 Sep 10, 2011
me and jamie go all the way back to jr high school not alot of people that are as fun to be around as that guy so im a fan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr what? 4,307
Teresa and Hoodie Adkins 12 hr punishmom 5
Upper Heath Creek Problems 13 hr daddy 7
It's not Dec 11 usuck 3
Worthless mother Dec 9 chelcia 6
Hamlin Save A Lot Dec 8 Mule 6
my love (Feb '12) Dec 7 D a n 10

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance