Comments
21 - 40 of 42 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2013
SO true

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 17, 2012
the chojnacki wife wrote:
for one i didnt leave eddie for anyone..i left cause we was having problems. and then he has tried to get me back but after the nasty whores that he as been with...crystal harris..anita adkins and misty meadows and mary page..i am done...i deserve better in my life..and you need to leave me out of it and also my brothers josh and jon they havent done anything wrong and eddie is just eddie he uses women cause they let him but he didnt use me cause he fell in love and married me so everyone needs to get their own lives and stay out of mine and if this aint plain enough maybe you can understand this FUCK YOU ALL...
amen sister
SO true

Charleston, WV

#23 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
It does make me special he won't give me a divorce and keeps calling and the other women are just his pieces of trash when he cant get any from his soon to be ex wife so he can get whatever he wants from them and why wouldn't I name them I don't have anything to hide and apparently I am special he has my name in a heart on his chest
People are just so jealous these days, they just like to run thar d*ck licker. You know ur a good person and so does everone else so u dont have to explain urself. People are going to believe what they want to believe. If I was you I would keep pushing that divorce, eventually they will go through with it in court even if he doesn't show up. I have been through the same stuff, but in the end you will come out ahead and you can just set back and watch him screw his life up. Good luck hun!
curious

Branchland, WV

#24 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
It does make me special he won't give me a divorce and keeps calling and the other women are just his pieces of trash when he cant get any from his soon to be ex wife so he can get whatever he wants from them and why wouldn't I name them I don't have anything to hide and apparently I am special he has my name in a heart on his chest
why would you want to be special to someone you want a divorce from sounds to me like you still love him but your no better than anyone else and puting up the others names makes you no better so if you want to be left alone leave everyone else alone from what i have read nobody talk to bad about you and im sure you r a good person and trying to move on but you writing about a heart witha your name onhis chest doesnt sound like you want a divorce that bad
the chojnacki wife

Elyria, OH

#25 Sep 18, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>why would you want to be special to someone you want a divorce from sounds to me like you still love him but your no better than anyone else and puting up the others names makes you no better so if you want to be left alone leave everyone else alone from what i have read nobody talk to bad about you and im sure you r a good person and trying to move on but you writing about a heart witha your name onhis chest doesnt sound like you want a divorce that bad
I am done with him because of all the sluts he's been with and he's never going to change he's a dead beat father the reason I listed the names is because he was with them while we were married I have nothing to hide but a little piece of me will love him but the rest of me could care less if he fell off the face of the earth and to the rest of you all that are ashamed to have your names on here you shouldn't sleep with a married man
special

West Hamlin, WV

#26 Sep 18, 2012
My daddy with the big horse. i'm hungery travis is ya know my foodstamps i'm not bad or mean i'll talk to mamau sorry the freebies stopped
to special

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#27 Sep 18, 2012
you have made no sense at all can you speak in english plz.....
fatherless

West Hamlin, WV

#28 Sep 23, 2012
My daddy w/ the big horse Me and buby are hungrey!
Travis is ya know mommies blazer now tooo! I know you and Travis will get along just fine. How special is that?
the chojnacki wife

Huntington, WV

#29 Sep 24, 2012
fatherless wrote:
My daddy w/ the big horse Me and buby are hungrey!
Travis is ya know mommies blazer now tooo! I know you and Travis will get along just fine. How special is that?
Who are you????
Baby Mamma

Huntington, WV

#30 Sep 30, 2012
who is writing on behalf of the children??? i know cassie wuld not agree with that so plz leave children out of this, eddie is one thing leave babies alone!!!i stand up for them dont put them on this trash website please!!!!
fairy god mother

Branchland, WV

#31 Oct 10, 2012
hhh wrote:
i bet no one in lc can whoop him
You can beat evil, but the clinical name is sociopath.
foolish

West Hamlin, WV

#32 Oct 14, 2012
Most of what you think u see is a front. Stinky is what it is. What is it to whoop? Boy in boots.
fairy god mother wrote:
<quoted text>
You can beat evil, but the clinical name is sociopath.
help

West Hamlin, WV

#33 Oct 23, 2012
foolish wrote:
Most of what you think u see is a front. Stinky is what it is. What is it to whoop? Boy in boots.<quoted text>
Don't forget the belt buckel
Eddie chojnacki

West Hamlin, WV

#34 Oct 24, 2012
ill meet anyone and fight them no one in lc can beat me
help

West Hamlin, WV

#35 Oct 31, 2012
make sure you are hanicap or drunk or on something he will get you good then
1 post removed
I_kno_Im_better

South Point, OH

#37 Sep 2, 2013
bahahaha... he's a perv.. and he knows it..
Retard

Hurricane, WV

#38 Sep 3, 2013
Eddie chojnacki wrote:
ill meet anyone and fight them no one in lc can beat me
This really ain't Eddie. He knows better than that stupid stuff
Ralf

Alexandria, VA

#39 Sep 3, 2013
Eddy does think he is the shit doesn't he. News flash..what more do you have eddy than anyone else. We all have a mind, hands, life and fuck buddy's. Your ego is just to large for anyone to master. That's all you have. In the end, all that I'm the shit, bad ass mother, I'll fuck your wife ruin your life and laugh about it isn't going get you anything. You'll die...go to hell, burn for all eternity and then wish wow, I should have been a better man and fought only for the good of others also I wish I had not been a cheating, lying, prick that ain't got ant respect. "ego" is all the more you have. In the end..your a price of shit that is going into the trash because ur badass
Eddie chojnacki

Branchland, WV

#40 Sep 5, 2013
meet me
No badass

Hurricane, WV

#41 Sep 5, 2013
When and where boy? But I'd say when you see who it is you won't be that froggy.
Eddie chojnacki wrote:
meet me
kendra

Branchland, WV

#42 Sep 14, 2013
Edwards, tracy thomas,travis,timmy teka,tia,cassie. Love me not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min fitness-guru 57,318
Cody Mays (Oct '10) 1 hr Just someone 10
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke 2 hr u know 12
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) 4 hr Resident 67
Will the Panthers win a game this year? 20 hr Blotto 1
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) Aug 31 Knows 55
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? Aug 28 OUT with Scott El... 22
•••
•••
•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000