Next Last
Wirlpool

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Horrible person!!!!
Fried chicken

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Anyone should know that!!!! He's so vain that he thinks he's god. I hope one day someone shows him he's NOT!!
omg

Hamlin, WV

#3 Jun 6, 2012
He thinks he's hot stuff!
kelly

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Jun 8, 2012
what kind of last name is chonjacki? lol
Easy one to answer

Hamlin, WV

#5 Jun 8, 2012
kelly wrote:
Polish in the area of Warsaw.
Interested

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Eddie, Josh, John. All need psychological help. Think the rules don't apply to them.
Mapenl

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Isn't he married?
Wirlpool

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 2, 2012
He uses and abuses those around him. He uses women to his own ends. Steals things to get money for his drugs. Wife left him to only go runnin back while still leading another on. His rightful place is behind bars. People would be better off!!!!!
hhh

Butler, PA

#9 Aug 3, 2012
i bet no one in lc can whoop him
P.I.

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Keep dreaming it doesnt matter how big and bad you think you are there is always someone out there a little tougher.
jeremy adkins

Harts, WV

#11 Aug 9, 2012
them boys are like brothers to me hey boys holler sometime is eddie out of jail
hmm

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Same ones that goes around and steals motorcycles and 4 wheelers
hip

West Hamlin, WV

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Interested wrote:
Eddie, Josh, John. All need psychological help. Think the rules don't apply to them.
What the f does josh have too do with eddie. hes better then the other 2 srry
hip

West Hamlin, WV

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Interested wrote:
what does jodh have too do with it hes the good one
1 post removed
your point is
#16 Aug 11, 2012
id seriously think before speaking bout this bunch simple anwser they aint above the law or dont think theyre better they just simply dont give a damn so instead of bashing them online hows about u go and tell them all to their faces!!!!
your point is
#17 Aug 11, 2012
kelly wrote:
the kind u dont forget sweetheart
closer than u think

West Hamlin, WV

#18 Aug 29, 2012
to your piont is u must be one of them girls that just love them chojnacki boys little do u know ur just a pawn someonetogive themwhat they want and then they live u high and dry theirs
the chojnacki wife

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 16, 2012
for one i didnt leave eddie for anyone..i left cause we was having problems. and then he has tried to get me back but after the nasty whores that he as been with...crystal harris..anita adkins and misty meadows and mary page..i am done...i deserve better in my life..and you need to leave me out of it and also my brothers josh and jon they havent done anything wrong and eddie is just eddie he uses women cause they let him but he didnt use me cause he fell in love and married me so everyone needs to get their own lives and stay out of mine and if this aint plain enough maybe you can understand this FUCK YOU ALL...
curious

West Hamlin, WV

#20 Sep 16, 2012
the chojnacki wife wrote:
for one i didnt leave eddie for anyone..i left cause we was having problems. and then he has tried to get me back but after the nasty whores that he as been with...crystal harris..anita adkins and misty meadows and mary page..i am done...i deserve better in my life..and you need to leave me out of it and also my brothers josh and jon they havent done anything wrong and eddie is just eddie he uses women cause they let him but he didnt use me cause he fell in love and married me so everyone needs to get their own lives and stay out of mine and if this aint plain enough maybe you can understand this FUCK YOU ALL...
i dont think anybody wants to be used. im sure he loves!!!! all of his women. what makes you any different just cause he married you apparently that didnt make you special look you even named the other women NOW THATS FUNNY!!
the chojnacki wife

United States

#21 Sep 17, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>i dont think anybody wants to be used. im sure he loves!!!! all of his women. what makes you any different just cause he married you apparently that didnt make you special look you even named the other women NOW THATS FUNNY!!
It does make me special he won't give me a divorce and keeps calling and the other women are just his pieces of trash when he cant get any from his soon to be ex wife so he can get whatever he wants from them and why wouldn't I name them I don't have anything to hide and apparently I am special he has my name in a heart on his chest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tosha lineville 6 hr friend 1
Meth heads 15 hr joey365 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr cabin creek Cu m 4,010
old game room 18 hr TrumpJr 5
Trooper Fox Tue Mountie 11
looking to get laid Mar 20 realhere 12
News Courthouse Records (Apr '09) Mar 19 Rick 14

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance