the hottest single mature older women...

the hottest single mature older women in hamlin

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The One An Only TC

West Hamlin, WV

#1 May 29, 2010
come on ppl lay some names down the line i love mature older women
Really

Santa Clara, CA

#2 May 30, 2010
Tommy just go stand outside your apartment at 3:00 and try to catch you a milf.
hey

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Jun 3, 2010
ur momma
Got it

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Vickie dutton!
MargotKidder

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2010
STACEY HAWLEY
BRENDA SHEPPARD - Ethan's Mom
GWEN JOHNSON
SANDY BURTON
The Burger King Fry Girl
SHANNON McKAY
JO HUNTING
The Tudor's Buscuit Boy
RUTH WADE

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 30, 2010
all retards aint no good lookin chicks in hamlin all ho's if ya ask me ..
State man

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Jun 30, 2010
Carla Ferguson!!!
State man

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Jun 30, 2010
Oh wait..lol..she aint single.lmao!!!
Vickie

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Jun 30, 2010
Got it wrote:
Vickie dutton!
Thanks Ya,but I'm back to Adkins,;}
hot mama

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Jul 5, 2010
Tish Weaver

she is not married but heard she is dating Chad Roberts but Harvey Scites wants her back
whatever

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Jul 7, 2010
Harvey does not want Tish back, especially if she is having anything to do with Chad Roberts, she had a good husband(bob stickler)and screwed him over. Harvey is back on the market and he is looking, so dont be surprised if you see him with some hot looking chick, a lot hotter than Tish and a lot younger
what

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Jul 7, 2010
can not beleive anyone would say that Tish is hot.. she has a pig nose and a big a'ss.....what's Harvey doing eating Chad's leftovers
over

Harts, WV

#13 Jul 8, 2010
Tish should really move on from harvey she always says she is over him but she aint because she has to keep sayin it
Observer

Hamlin, WV

#14 Jul 8, 2010
The One An Only TC wrote:
come on ppl lay some names down the line i love mature older women
By far the hottest old un (much) around town is Kay Nida. She is the one that carried on with the UPS guy of several years ago while her hubby was out pounding out a living. She is a big un' with frizzy hair and fer sure when you are out and about with her it will bring a smile to the faces of those who observe you. Some may break out with uncontrollable laughter.

She'd probably be grateful for anything she could.........get.
Attention....of course.
WTF

Dallas, TX

#15 Jul 9, 2010
I think Tina Stevens that has that beauty shop in west hamlin is pretty hott. And that Soni woman in there ain't bad either.
so wrong

Athens, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2010
whatever wrote:
Harvey does not want Tish back, especially if she is having anything to do with Chad Roberts, she had a good husband(bob stickler)and screwed him over. Harvey is back on the market and he is looking, so dont be surprised if you see him with some hot looking chick, a lot hotter than Tish and a lot younger
from what I hear they are back together, so apperently harvey could care less who she has been with
Lc guy

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jul 31, 2010
WTF wrote:
I think Tina Stevens that has that beauty shop in west hamlin is pretty hott. And that Soni woman in there ain't bad either.
Umm. Too bad they are both married.
lchs stud

Butler, PA

#18 Jul 31, 2010
Tina's daughter-in-law that work's at joyce and deb's is the hot one, I hear Tina Stevens is a bitch and she is fat.
Tina Stevens

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jul 31, 2010
lchs stud wrote:
Tina's daughter-in-law that work's at joyce and deb's is the hot one, I hear Tina Stevens is a bitch and she is fat.
Well I really don't care what people say about me. Yes I am a bitch but ignorant people make me that way. And yes I may be fat but at least I am happy. And if someone has to get on here to insult me then I feel sorry for you. And as far as my daughter in law goes yes she is pretty that's why my son picked her. So who ever you are. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about me.
GV Classmate

Bluefield, WV

#20 Aug 1, 2010
I guess you don't know the real LaDena. She is the one that's the bitch. I went to school with her. Everybody hated her and probably still do. And she is far from hot. I feel sorry for Dusty for being married to her. I'm sure she still treats him like shit. She always did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Ray 42 min Doom 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr RSM 4,088
Chelcia mccomas Sun Darren 18
Dustin Clark (Jan '15) Sat Real 21
Who is Tonya Marcum? Sat Justcurious 1
Should I take my kidd out of Duval. What's the ... (Sep '16) Apr 22 Sergio Hernandez-... 2
Charlie's Creek Apr 21 Ol billy BA 7

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages