Pawn shop in Hamlin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know them

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Jun 9, 2013
wayne is a full blown alkie and rick is a pervert and a rip off.. they want everything for nothing... I tried pawning my big 47" flat screen and he only wanted to give me $50 I was like f*ck that!
Is it stolen

San Jose, CA

#26 Jun 11, 2013
WoW ATV35 wrote:
How do you know you got a good deal? What is a good deal on a laptop at a pawn shop? What are the specs of the laptop? Who is the manufacture? How old is it? How much memory does it have? What OS is on it? How big is the HDD? Does it have a serial port? How many USB ports? What processor is in it and what are the specs of the processor?
Just because you had no problems does not mean it is a good deal. If the no problems is your basis of a good deal, then sounds like you are the loser that has been burned at other pawn shops.
See my point?
Does the serial number pass the stolen laptop search? That is the biggest question.
wow

United States

#27 Jun 12, 2013
I like the pawn shop. the prices yeah are a little high but every one has to make a living.
atv34

West Hamlin, WV

#28 Jun 14, 2013
just because ever what price is on dont mean you have to pay that much...
no batteries

Hamlin, WV

#29 Sep 6, 2013
I pawned a camera in there for 2 days to get by until payday and when I got the camera back my rechargable batteries were not in there and he didn't have a clue what happend to them!
allah

United States

#30 Sep 7, 2013
goat wrote:
damn place is a mess I will never go back and the guy in there sits on his phone don't want to help anyone
this is very true I have done business there and the guy is a price of work. His stuff is junk and he does sit on the phone and seems lazy to help some one. He doesn't like refunds, he asked an arm and a leg for the stuff and he is cheap on pawns then he charges almost half what he gave you to pick it up
allah

United States

#31 Sep 7, 2013
ATV35 wrote:
Hey WoW ATV35 !!!! You seem like a somewhat Educated Redneck,but still a redneck lol.. Going back to the question you asked, I purchased a Samsung-15.6... I'll give you a taste of what the unit has...
system memory has 6GB--computer hard drive size 750GB---processor Intel 3rd Generation Core i5--processor speed 2.5GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz)---USB 2.0 ports 2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0---DND Operating System Version Windows 8-- Oh Yea I would say it's probably 6 months old...
I got it for $250.00 which I think was a great deal and if you disagree your are a stupid pucking redneck thats thinks you know it all...LOL
plz don't ask me what kinda deal I got my X-Box for..If so ya wanna know the specs and what I purchased it for also... you dum a$$
you must be that Mexican that works there. Your a terrible businessman. Why dint you leave, quit and let someone else run the place
allah

United States

#32 Sep 7, 2013
no batteries wrote:
I pawned a camera in there for 2 days to get by until payday and when I got the camera back my rechargable batteries were not in there and he didn't have a clue what happend to them!
lol..the very same thing happened to me. I pawned a price of equipment there and he didn't know where the wireless transmitter was. I won't not leave untill he found it. He swore that it wasn't with it. Hey man if it was not with it then I couldn't have pawned it. After arguing for ten minutes about it one of the helpers he had brought it out
allah

United States

#33 Sep 7, 2013
I know them wrote:
wayne is a full blown alkie and rick is a pervert and a rip off.. they want everything for nothing... I tried pawning my big 47" flat screen and he only wanted to give me $50 I was like f*ck that!
that tv should have went for $150.00
White Boy

Charleston, WV

#34 Apr 5, 2014
Allah...you pucking piece of shit pill head I know you and you would puck your own mother for a beer..lol ..you been talking a lot of shit about me and your not a man if you hide behide your mother and you puck your sister in the a$$..come hit me up I work at food for Less and live near bear Fork...your a big theif and like to steel from people tjust for a pill...wait til I see you punk a$$ bitch
flirt

Chapmanville, WV

#35 Apr 6, 2014
Wonder if a guy can get a good piece from their

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Dawn Hightower (Mandi Dawm) 7 hr Bobby 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) 9 hr dave 13
Bud midkiff up walker holler 12 hr Queen 1
tony ferguson dead!!! (Nov '15) 14 hr Bobby 8
Trump will win, wait and see just watch 15 hr sgt Witold Kowal 1
April King and her Horses (Jan '13) Mon Robert casey 20

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance