Pawn shop in Hamlin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Salt Rock, WV

#1 Nov 16, 2012
What do you think of the pawn shop in Hamlin?
funny

Ardsley, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
I have stopped by just to see what they had, all I saw was junk that looked like it was in flood water or left out in rain and weather. I heard ( but can't say for sure ) that most of the stuff is hot(stolen) and I wander if it not a front for something else, JUST SAYING
1 post removed
LOL

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Just was wondering I had heard something like that to. I wanted to go by there but didn't want to get into something like that.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2012
this is to funny
Anonymous

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Nov 19, 2012
I don't shop there. Look dirty last time i was in there. I probably won't go back.
goat

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Nov 19, 2012
damn place is a mess I will never go back and the guy in there sits on his phone don't want to help anyone
fuzzy

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Nov 19, 2012
whats up wit the other guy that's always there hes weird
Anonymous

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Nov 19, 2012
I don't know what's up with the other guy. Never paid attention, didn't stay in there very long. He wasn't in there when I was I guess...

Location hidden

#10 Nov 19, 2012
i took some jewerly in there once and the other guy that was in there his eyes looked like he was drunk or something eyes all red and stuff i dunno tho...
rvd

Butler, PA

#11 Nov 19, 2012
yea atv i smoked a joint with him he was buzzed he stole my foodstamp card and got food and didnt share it

Location hidden

#12 Nov 20, 2012
that just wasnt right he should of atleast shared with ya huh ...lol
west hamlin outlaw

Bluefield, WV

#13 Nov 21, 2012
good deals there
fuzzy

Salt Rock, WV

#14 Nov 22, 2012
where the heck did you see a good deal

Location hidden

#15 Nov 23, 2012
lol
1 post removed
ATV35

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 17, 2013
puck you all..that place give good deals..I purchased a laptop there and went back for a xbox 360 and never had any problems...you guys need to get a life..
ATV35

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 17, 2013
you losers are probably bad cause you spent to much money at another plsce and got burned..lol you low life rednecks good for nutting cow tipers...look me up at upper mudd rvr
2 posts removed
huh

Butler, PA

#21 Jan 17, 2013
i got a good deal on a blow up doll there few days ago

Location hidden

#22 Jan 18, 2013
ive got good deal there b4 tho
ATV35

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Hey WoW ATV35 !!!! You seem like a somewhat Educated Redneck,but still a redneck lol.. Going back to the question you asked, I purchased a Samsung-15.6... I'll give you a taste of what the unit has...

system memory has 6GB--computer hard drive size 750GB---processor Intel 3rd Generation Core i5--processor speed 2.5GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz)---USB 2.0 ports 2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0---DND Operating System Version Windows 8-- Oh Yea I would say it's probably 6 months old...

I got it for $250.00 which I think was a great deal and if you disagree your are a stupid pucking redneck thats thinks you know it all...LOL

plz don't ask me what kinda deal I got my X-Box for..If so ya wanna know the specs and what I purchased it for also... you dum a$$
YO ATV35

West Hamlin, WV

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Props for all those specs... That's crazy sounds like a good deal. I went in there trying to sell something couldn't work nothing out but the owner was real nice. Very nice as anyone could be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 min Mgtn Res 1,593
Tosha Linville 1 hr Doing Time 15
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? (Jun '14) 4 hr Miranda 32
Brandon Quintrell (Jun '12) 15 hr GARY 24
Kayla Chapman 23 hr A friend 11
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Sun dave 14
Mike Lovejoy Sun Mabel Sowards 6

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance