|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

hearts wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how did you get both of those??? By spreading both of those things you walk on;)
no i didnt thank you very much. why does it matter to you hearts. is it any of ur bussiness ummm i dnt think so. why do u put ur real name on here or are u too scared. u see im not hiding my name dnt u. be a big girl and put ur name on here bitch!!!!!!!!!!
Brea

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
no i didnt thank you very much. why does it matter to you hearts. is it any of ur bussiness ummm i dnt think so. why do u put ur real name on here or are u too scared. u see im not hiding my name dnt u. be a big girl and put ur name on here bitch!!!!!!!!!!
My name is showing. Why are acting like you're going to do something? Just ignore the stupid shit, and quit feeding into the drama. Put your big girl panties on and deal with the shit. You keep arguing back so you must feel guilty.:)
hearts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

brittany wrote:
<quoted text>no i didnt thank you very much. why does it matter to you hearts. is it any of ur bussiness ummm i dnt think so. why do u put ur real name on here or are u too scared. u see im not hiding my name dnt u. be a big girl and put ur name on here bitch!!!!!!!!!!
Oh honey u know exactly who I am I done called ur shank butt out and you hid and snuck in the car to get away from me.....always be watching your back cuz there will be a time and a place and I'll never forget....might wanna watch her around ur kids y'all she likes to threaten small children!!! That my dear isn't taken to kindly!!!
brittany

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

what the hell r u talking bout. and no i didnt bitch.. grow the f**ck up
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

lmao wrote:
ya she dont know who her baby fathers is ,cau she hoe like her dead beat mother n half sister is lol
I'm her sister and I'm not a dead beat and neither is my mother. You don't know what your f**king talking about. Put your real name on her you pu*sy. You don't know anything about me so stop running your mouth. Your just jealous of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 min Joe Mahmaugh 136
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 23 min Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Hamlin Jukebox (Jul '12) 1 hr Musikologist 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 56,549
In search of ... 8 hr Just wondering 1
Elizabeth Nicole Tabor 18 10 hr stephanie 2
shayna koontz (Dec '13) 10 hr stephanie 9

Search the Hamlin Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hamlin People Search