whats the lastest on chad roberts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
skinnyass

Clay, WV

#21 Oct 15, 2010
This skinny ass would like to get to know this Chad guy. sounds like he could be a nice guy. lmao
bigfatass

Clay, WV

#22 Oct 15, 2010
Chad is a nice guy. People should get to know Chad before they say trash about him. If you would like to get to know him, you can find him at Roberts and son in Hamlin.lol. He is a great guy to get to know. Once you have him you will want him again. lmao
SEXY

Bluefield, WV

#23 Oct 15, 2010
CHAD IS IS HOT .
Good Friend

Hamlin, WV

#24 Oct 15, 2010
Chad is a great person and a great friend even though he likes to laugh and carry on bout stupid stuff he is the sweetest person ever and i love him to death and i wouldnt wana change anything about him everythime we talk its the best conversations ever and if i need to talk to anybody i know i can talk to him and people do need to get to know him before they start talking shit about him ive known him all my life and all i can say is amazing...
nottheex

Butler, PA

#25 Oct 15, 2010
I have known Chad for along time and he is a nice guy just don't think for one second that hes faithful to any one girl and don't exspect him to change that.I have been with Chad many times and I know all about the other women he sees and everything eles he does.But like I said he is nice but don't exspect to be the only one.lol.. I have been with him many times while he was on the phone telling his so-called girlfriend just how much he missed her and begged her to come up.
hot cat

Bluefield, WV

#26 Oct 16, 2010
i have been with chad a long time he is a nice guy. love to speen time with him . lol.
big dick

Bluefield, WV

#27 Oct 17, 2010
i love to speen it with chad he's the man you need to get to know love you chad
i care

Mount Morris, MI

#28 Oct 17, 2010
Chad acts the way he does because he has money.
dang shame

Rupert, WV

#29 Oct 19, 2010
pill head
1 post removed
ugh

Harts, WV

#31 Nov 5, 2010
Chad is def. not hot! and he is disgusting and needs to brush his nasty teeth, they always have snuff in them!gross!!
curious

Bluefield, WV

#32 May 7, 2013
Is he still DEA, State Police?
g thing

United States

#33 May 8, 2013
curious wrote:
Is he still DEA, State Police?
He has money. The only way he gets women.
Dont like him

United States

#34 May 11, 2013
Everyone says he's nice. Well, I also thought that as well when I first meet him. I felt sorry for him because he seemed like such a nice person and was a dope addict. But like after knowing him for like an month I totally had a different feeling about him. He is a thief he only goes around people to see what he can get off them. And he don't have any money. His daddy is the one who has the money the house and the cars etc. If his dad is smart he will leave his home and business to his granddaughters, because if chad would get it, it will all be gone within an year if that. Look at all the things he has took from his dad and all the stuff.
Also, you would think that if chad was such a good guy he would change his life for his girls, but Chad is only worried about one person and that person is himself!
i sure do

South Point, OH

#35 May 19, 2013
liar and a thief
not so true now

San Jose, CA

#36 May 19, 2013
Dont like him wrote:
Everyone says he's nice. Well, I also thought that as well when I first meet him. I felt sorry for him because he seemed like such a nice person and was a dope addict. But like after knowing him for like an month I totally had a different feeling about him. He is a thief he only goes around people to see what he can get off them. And he don't have any money. His daddy is the one who has the money the house and the cars etc. If his dad is smart he will leave his home and business to his granddaughters, because if chad would get it, it will all be gone within an year if that. Look at all the things he has took from his dad and all the stuff.
Also, you would think that if chad was such a good guy he would change his life for his girls, but Chad is only worried about one person and that person is himself!
Daddy is just about bankrupt. No money, no mo. Equipment yard getting pretty bare as he sells equipment to pay the bills. A really sad case of someone pissing away a business.
Lol

West Hamlin, WV

#37 May 21, 2013
Chad is the biggest dope head around here . He's a fat ass prick that needs to die on pills & boose ... He don't care about his kids one bit . n he's gay & steals from his daddy
Lol

West Hamlin, WV

#38 May 21, 2013
not so true now wrote:
<quoted text>Daddy is just about bankrupt. No money, no mo. Equipment yard getting pretty bare as he sells equipment to pay the bills. A really sad case of someone pissing away a business.
True
Shannon

Huntington, WV

#39 May 27, 2013
Oh, has anyone else heard this? Chad is supposedly seeing this girl that he had went to school, and I think they may have dated while they was in school. Anyways, I did see this girl with him one day last week. But anyways he said that she works for ESPN . When I heard this I was like thinking in my head how stupid does he think ppl really are? One person asked if he would google her and he came up with an excuse.
Oh and she is saving her self for marriage but back in the day he had sex with her. So how is she saving herself for marriage ?
He is such an dumb azz!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Ray 54 min Trump Jr 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr RSM 4,084
Chelcia mccomas Sun Darren 18
Dustin Clark (Jan '15) Sat Real 21
Who is Tonya Marcum? Sat Justcurious 1
Should I take my kidd out of Duval. What's the ... (Sep '16) Sat Sergio Hernandez-... 2
Charlie's Creek Apr 21 Ol billy BA 7

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages