Next Last
PUNKY

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2010
WHATS THE LATEST ON CHAD ROBERTS
BUBBLES

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 4, 2010
I here he has an older women and it is driving one of the deputies crazy. Hopefully she won't be stupid enough to go back to a law DOG!
relative

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2010
The deputy dont care, he has women hanging on him and doesnt need to go crazy over one
so true

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Beleive me.The law dog is being taken very good care of and the only thing driving him crazy are the things I have been doing to him at least twice a week.lol.
oh really

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Jul 8, 2010
what makes you think you r the one driving the dog crazy? I have seen him at my neighbors alot lately and from what she says its not a business visit..I think all the women that hes involved with should get together and compare notes...be safe and use condoms
hear say

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 23, 2010
i heard he's with some young jennifer girl
tomato

Hamlin, WV

#7 Jul 23, 2010
i thought he had a wife and kids.
yo momma

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Jul 24, 2010
i heard that it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!
frog

Hamlin, WV

#9 Jul 24, 2010
sounds like he needs to shape up and take care of his kids and act like a grownup
Friend of chads

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2010
Well I heard his wife is having an affair with some women she works with!!! And yes it's a women!! She has been staying at their house even. So don't judge him without judging her!!!
bit

Hamlin, WV

#11 Jul 24, 2010
as long as she is taken care of her kids
rude

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 27, 2010
Friend of chads wrote:
Well I heard his wife is having an affair with some women she works with!!! And yes it's a women!! She has been staying at their house even. So don't judge him without judging her!!!
That is always the rumor when a wife gets tired of the shit the husband puts her through and leaves.
leap

Hamlin, WV

#13 Jul 27, 2010
I know she isn't a lesbian, but after him I wouldn't blame her if she became one.
Friends of chad

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Aug 16, 2010
But is she taking care of her kids? She stays drunk all the time how is she able to take care of her kids? All she does is party I think that her lesbian lover has been nothing but a bad influence on her.
Unowhothisisdont u

Rupert, WV

#15 Oct 2, 2010
He is a a**hole lately, don't know why but he is....that is jus Chad though...He get's what he wants and that is it..Am I right Chad?(Correct me if i'm wrong)... But anyway-- He is a SweetHeart at first and then all of a sudden he jus changes... Which at the time he was goin through a lot.....but other than that he is an awesome person...funny to be around too.... but jus don't let him into ur heart ladies......he will break it......:(
wondering

Hamlin, WV

#16 Oct 2, 2010
Chad is a good person ive known him all my life.
losers

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Summer is the best mom I know. She is awesome at taking care of her kids. Anyone who knows her knows that. She is definitely more responsible than Chad and most other citizens of our lovely community!!
Umm

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Summer is the best thing that happened to him and he screwed it up.
wondering

Hamlin, WV

#19 Oct 4, 2010
Not everybody is perfect and if he messed up than he would know Chad is one of the most awesomest people ive ever known just because somebody had a habit dont mean u need to start crap about him.Honestly im pretty sure u all have messed up in ur life so why u judging others for? Ive know Chad basically all my life and I will take up for him just for the simple fact i know him a little better and his family more than others know.so stay outta his business and get a life.
hmmmmm

Somerset, PA

#20 Oct 14, 2010
wondering wrote:
Not everybody is perfect and if he messed up than he would know Chad is one of the most awesomest people ive ever known just because somebody had a habit dont mean u need to start crap about him.Honestly im pretty sure u all have messed up in ur life so why u judging others for? Ive know Chad basically all my life and I will take up for him just for the simple fact i know him a little better and his family more than others know.so stay outta his business and get a life.
i will rate him a 5 that was bout 3 wks ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Theatricals Running This Weekend 1 hr dfsc 1
Jerry scites ASAP 4 hr Hoe 3
EPA to WV: "No Ebola Vaccine Until State Adopts... 16 hr Smartest Person 5
mcdonalds of hamlin Wed concerned customer 1
Summer manley Oct 28 BadB_itch92 1
Where is Tank Tabor (Aug '12) Oct 26 chicken 37
Jeremy Lovejoy Oct 24 Hurricane Dude 1
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin People Search