Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#21087 Aug 3, 2013
Bacon Hater......your taxation without representation is what liar Obama did with his healthcare. It came out of his lying mouth and it is on record that this was not to be a tax. He then switched it to get it pass the supreme court. That is fact that you can not spin. Plus with Ried and that jerkweed Pelosi saying, just pass it and we will read it later. That was another red flag and the dumbest thing that you would use to pass a bill. This is also on the record. So do not act like they are all wordly and good.

Since: Jan 13

Asheville, NC

#21088 Aug 3, 2013
Why is this thread Continuously on here?
1 post removed

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#21090 Aug 3, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the impeachment comment. Obama has made some questionable decisions, but selecting that moron as his VP was one of the smartest decisions he has ever made. lol!
Biden is Ben goddamn Franklin compared to EVERY GOP CANDIDATE AVAILABLE, and wins in every poll versus every one of them. That's how fuct up the GOP is right now.

#21091 Aug 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......your taxation without representation is what liar Obama did with his healthcare. It came out of his lying mouth and it is on record that this was not to be a tax. He then switched it to get it pass the supreme court. That is fact that you can not spin. Plus with Ried and that jerkweed Pelosi saying, just pass it and we will read it later. That was another red flag and the dumbest thing that you would use to pass a bill. This is also on the record. So do not act like they are all wordly and good.
You clearly don't understand what representation is. Know those guys you vote for? They're called REPRESENTATIVES. They have the power to vote and act on your behalf. That's called REPRESENTATION. Pretty complicated, I know.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21093 Aug 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I have said it before. The USA is turing into Russia. They have spied on their own people, trying to take rights away. Ignoring their own laws and do what they want. If the sheeple would wake up and show backbone, we might have another revolution. But as long as they keep us divided with race and political correctness, then we are all doomed to be thinned skin sheeple
Arthur should be happy with that. He thinks Russia is a great place.....like most Tea Baggers.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21094 Aug 3, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the impeachment comment. Obama has made some questionable decisions, but selecting that moron as his VP was one of the smartest decisions he has ever made. lol!
If we didn't Impeach Bush for lying to the whole nation about WMD in Iraq and ignoring warnings about 9/11 we won't impeach Obama over republican melodrama.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21095 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is Ben goddamn Franklin compared to EVERY GOP CANDIDATE AVAILABLE, and wins in every poll versus every one of them. That's how fuct up the GOP is right now.
They only like it when their VP's shoot people in the face. It gives them a little woody.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21096 Aug 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Taxation without representation?

LMAO.

You don't have a clue, do you? Not one single clue.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21098 Aug 3, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly am not advocating impeaching Obama. I am just saying that having a moron like Biden as a VP is good insurance against impeachment. And as far as who is shooting who, hopefully when Jill walks out on the back deck and fires two shots in the air, there is no one on the deck above her.
Oh no, Biden said fire two shots in the air. Watch the right wing nuts grab onto that and run with it.

#21099 Aug 3, 2013
Here's who can bitch about taxation without representation:

- Poor people
- Teenagers who work but are under 18
- Residents of Washington, DC

That's it. I'm still laughing at the guy saying that corporations don't have representation in US government. I tried to think of a group who has MORE representation. I couldn't. Senators themselves, maybe. But they don't have judges in their pockets, so not even them.

#21100 Aug 3, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you honestly believe that a blithering idiot is better than any republican candidate, then I have to agree with you. The GOP is in big trouble.
Biden is just "Uncle Joe." He was there so white people who were scared of voting for a black man could rest comfortably knowing he'd put a stop to the loud music and ribfests. And because he wasn't Quayle or Palin or Cheney, the last three gems given to us by the GOP as VP. While Cheney could certainly outspell the two and was capable of more "strategery," he turned out to be the criminal in exile. What a sick party.

#21101 Aug 3, 2013
http://dailymail.com/rssFeeds/201308020089

This is from a conservative newspaper, although it is an AP article. It does an excellent job of explaining the current state of the GOP and Congress as a whole.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21102 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is just "Uncle Joe." He was there so white people who were scared of voting for a black man could rest comfortably knowing he'd put a stop to the loud music and ribfests. And because he wasn't Quayle or Palin or Cheney, the last three gems given to us by the GOP as VP. While Cheney could certainly outspell the two and was capable of more "strategery," he turned out to be the criminal in exile. What a sick party.
Yeah, but by not liking Uncle Joe too, Tea Tards prove they're not racist.

;)
Meat Lover Lover

Ashburn, VA

#21103 Aug 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
"Uncle Joe" is a moron just like the rest of you wing-nuts on the left. That is why you are proud to call him your uncle.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#21104 Aug 3, 2013
Well sundog and bacon hater....I do know what representation means. And you two must not. Because the president is also our representative. So he first said no to get it and then switched his answer to get is by the supreme court. These idiots, including jerkoff Obama works for the people. Therefore the preident has greater responsibility. He bold faced lied. I agreed with you about Bush when he went to war against the wrong country to start off with. Obama does not have my repect and he love the camera so much. That is what hurts him. He will say one thing to get you fired up and does another. If he was not such a camerawhore he would not get caught as often. So do not blame it all on people that bash him. When his own words convict him.

#21105 Aug 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Didn't you know, if they knew a black person once, it proves they aren't racist.

Also, stop eating at fast food restaurants until they budge on the minimum wage. They will if we hit them in the books. F_ck 'em. If McDonald's raises the pay of all of their employees to $12.50 an hour, it'll be, according to dumb tea baggers, "devastating to corporations and will drive the consumer costs through the roof." Here's how much it will cost if they pass the increase onto consumers - 17 cents on each Big Mac. I can swing that. I'm proud they've finally stood up.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#21106 Aug 3, 2013
Plus the liberals on here just can not see Obama. He draws compaisons to Hitler. Hitler was half jewish and tried to wipe them out. But going by his thoughts, if he wiped the jewish people out, he would have to kill himself. Obama is a halfbreed too. He should have been a president to bring us together, but he is tearing us apart.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21107 Aug 3, 2013
Unlike you who has an uncle and a daddy all in one.
Meat Lover Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
"Uncle Joe" is a moron just like the rest of you wing-nuts on the left. That is why you are proud to call him your uncle.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21108 Aug 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Plus the liberals on here just can not see Obama. He draws compaisons to Hitler. Hitler was half jewish and tried to wipe them out. But going by his thoughts, if he wiped the jewish people out, he would have to kill himself. Obama is a halfbreed too. He should have been a president to bring us together, but he is tearing us apart.
He's not tearing us apart. Cowardly idiots like you are tearing yourself apart. You're ruled by your fears. That scary ole black man gonna git you. LMAO.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#21109 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you know, if they knew a black person once, it proves they aren't racist.
Also, stop eating at fast food restaurants until they budge on the minimum wage. They will if we hit them in the books. F_ck 'em. If McDonald's raises the pay of all of their employees to $12.50 an hour, it'll be, according to dumb tea baggers, "devastating to corporations and will drive the consumer costs through the roof." Here's how much it will cost if they pass the increase onto consumers - 17 cents on each Big Mac. I can swing that. I'm proud they've finally stood up.
Yeah, I saw that, but you know how it is going to go. We're going to boycott them and the right wing idiots will eat there every night because they like their low wage jobs.

Saw a thing the other day about a guy working for Wal*Mart making minimum wage without health care and he votes republican. LMAO. Jesus, these people are dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin arrests in Branchland 3 hr crazy 4
stephanie vance (Dec '11) 5 hr cindy 19
snitches 5 hr Jim 2
EPA to WV: "No Ebola Vaccine Until State Adopts... Wed Wow 3
Anybody wanna smoke out deyyyrrr? Oct 20 Jojo 1
Holly Roberts Oct 19 Hurricane Dude 1
Jimmy Jeffers Oct 18 A family 1
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin Jobs