“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20975 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO who are you trying to convince us or yourself. Your dribble and name calling means nothing. WE WANT MORE JOBS not HAND OUTS. We have waited five years and nothing. Hope and change has turned into hunger and praying

frig my lifes

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#20976 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the red states are the poorest and they still vote for more jobs and less hand outs ROFL. Truly open your eyes and see what is around you not just what you are told
So the states that take the most handouts vote fore less of them? There's some tea bagger logic for ya. Wow.

#20977 Aug 2, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Show me some evidence where the dems support employer checking and penalties and also the English speaking requirement. You cant because it doesnt exist. The only part they support is the tax and penalties. The parts you ignore are pretty important when you cite statistics of a poll and then ignore what the poll actually asked. It is called twisting the facts to suit your purpose.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Democratic_P...

Are you an idiot or just a moron? English speaking? Are you serious? That's been a requirement for citizenship since, uh, we became a nation. Wow.
really

Morgantown, WV

#20978 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP protects more annual handouts for Exxon ($4 billion) than we use for the entire food stamp program. But we've already seen how you hate facts like those. Handouts. Puh-lease. Lemme guess - you also hate foreign aid even though it's a total of a whopping ONE PERCENT of our budget but think cutting it will help us. If you tea baggers would read a book, you'd feel better about yourselves.
There are 46 million people on food stamps today. I know you don't care but don't you think a few of these people would like an opportunity to seek full time employment. You want to toss some facts around what about the 14% unemployment. Oh I guess you want to believe how we are bringing jobs in everyday. But yet we still have the highest amount of people on food stamps in history. Don't give me the bleeding heart crap. I am not against helping people. I on the other hand want people to succeed and not keep there in poverty. I have read many books I just choose to read a book for words . You must like to read the books with the pretty pictures. LOL
really

Morgantown, WV

#20979 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So the states that take the most handouts vote fore less of them? There's some tea bagger logic for ya. Wow.
TEA BAGGER oh that shows how smart you are ROFL. You are WRONG you should research some of this dribble you spew then get back to me

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#20980 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish they could obstruct the train wreck called Obamacare.
Well you know what they say....wish in one hand and sh*t in the other. Tea baggers have tried 40 times and failed 40 times.

But hey, they're consistent!

schlappington, by god

#20981 Aug 2, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly enough, he does. No chance for compromise there.
http://eisakouo.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/t...
*nod*
the piece sighn & viktree sighn are the saym bekuz the fourmer is ahbtayned thru tha ladder
http://www.tonypapard.info/wordpress/wp-conte...
frig my lifes

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20982 Aug 2, 2013
The recession that put people on food stamps started in December of 2007 and was caused by the reckless policies of republicans. Logically, one would think that they would feel some responsibility to the American public and work WITH the majority party to remedy the situation. Instead, they value their own political careers over the needs of the American people.....and why shouldn't they? As long as they've got idiots like you believing them, why should they work for real Americans?

It's easier to convince idiots that this is someone else's fault than it is to do the hard work needed to remedy the situation.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 46 million people on food stamps today. I know you don't care but don't you think a few of these people would like an opportunity to seek full time employment. You want to toss some facts around what about the 14% unemployment. Oh I guess you want to believe how we are bringing jobs in everyday. But yet we still have the highest amount of people on food stamps in history. Don't give me the bleeding heart crap. I am not against helping people. I on the other hand want people to succeed and not keep there in poverty. I have read many books I just choose to read a book for words . You must like to read the books with the pretty pictures. LOL
really

Morgantown, WV

#20983 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what they say....wish in one hand and sh*t in the other. Tea baggers have tried 40 times and failed 40 times.
well them there TEA BAGGERS oh gee what an intelligent conversationalist you are

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20984 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
TEA BAGGER oh that shows how smart you are ROFL. You are WRONG you should research some of this dribble you spew then get back to me
Why don't you prove him wrong instead of whining about him calling you a Tea Bagger, Tea Bagger.

schlappington, by god

#20985 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thum...

the dawg wuz knot hims mam maw

the the chikun wuz kot himz mam maw

the snort wuz knot himz mam maw

but cooter bob owns yuns dumpur ina the ah-reen-ah ofs

eyedeers & ol coot is yuns pap paw!

frig my lifes
really

Morgantown, WV

#20986 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't brag just yet it may not work out as grand as you want to think. I give it one year then come back on here and lets talk about it. Until then the argument is mute

#20987 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did and posted it. Here it is again. This one's a slideshow so it'l be easier for you to grasp.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/964058

And don't be upset with the term "tea baggers." They called themselves that. Not us. They were too stupid to get the double entrendre even though it was literally DANGLING ON THEIR FACES. You guys are so funny.
really

Morgantown, WV

#20988 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The recession that put people on food stamps started in December of 2007 and was caused by the reckless policies of republicans. Logically, one would think that they would feel some responsibility to the American public and work WITH the majority party to remedy the situation. Instead, they value their own political careers over the needs of the American people.....and why shouldn't they? As long as they've got idiots like you believing them, why should they work for real Americans?
It's easier to convince idiots that this is someone else's fault than it is to do the hard work needed to remedy the situation.
<quoted text>
Kettle meet Pot . Now come on Really!!!!!!!!!!
really

Morgantown, WV

#20989 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove him wrong instead of whining about him calling you a Tea Bagger, Tea Bagger.
I don't care what you call me. Your name calling does not bother me. Biggest chuckle I got today was some ignorant know it all slinging around the word TEA BAGGER ROFL

schlappington, by god

#20990 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO who are you trying to convince us or yourself. Your dribble and name calling means nothing. WE WANT MORE JOBS not HAND OUTS. We have waited five years and nothing. Hope and change has turned into hunger and praying
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes!
really

Morgantown, WV

#20991 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did and posted it. Here it is again. This one's a slideshow so it'l be easier for you to grasp.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/964058
And don't be upset with the term "tea baggers." They called themselves that. Not us. They were too stupid to get the double entrendre even though it was literally DANGLING ON THEIR FACES. You guys are so funny.
Legalize pot and this is what we have to put up with.

#20992 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle meet Pot . Now come on Really!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so Bush invading the wrong country, involving us in two useless wars for a decade and giving unfunded tax cuts to billionaires while putting his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card didn't hurt our economy but Obama ending the wars and reversing his tax cuts hurt the economy? Are you really trying to pass this shit on as knowledge? Bush and the GOP policies caused the crash of 2008. I don't even think republicans argue that anymore. They just pretend Bush didn't happen.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20993 Aug 2, 2013
Bragging?

Now that's funny. I'm just stating facts. I worked hard to get where I am and I don't depend on the government to make my way for me like you do.

The term is "moot," not mute. But then again, if you had an eduation and didn't depend on the government to make your life for you. you would know that.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't brag just yet it may not work out as grand as you want to think. I give it one year then come back on here and lets talk about it. Until then the argument is mute

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20994 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalize pot and this is what we have to put up with.
Make abortion illegal and this is what we have to put up with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think about Brittany Egnor?? (Aug '13) 3 hr Kecia Meade 67
Whatcha think about Harrison Meade on 2-mile? 3 hr 2mile 3
Heroin hitting Branchland Area 6 hr Me and you 40
Does anyone know Jessica manns 6 hr sis 12
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? Sep 18 I DID IT 23
Active meth lab found in town apartment Sep 18 wow 4
Shay Imaboss Harper Sep 16 Crook 1
•••
•••
•••