“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20863 Aug 1, 2013
hagatha may wrote:
Ignore that hagatha! She's a fake racist!
ol coots pap paw jack bob (gawd restus hims sole) wuz ah dye hard raysist
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
just gayv it up aftur big e dyed (gawd restus numbur 3!)

frig my lifes!

schlappington, by god

#20864 Aug 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying we have more important things to worry about, I'm saying that more people are worried about other things that are more important.
You should stop talking about defending the constitution. That's embarrassed you before. Remember "everybody makes mistakes?" You literally explained slavery with a "whoops, sorry." You aren't concerned about the constitution, equality, civil rights, education, children or anything else. Your concern is a black guy in the white house. If you guys would just admit that, we'd stop making fun of youm
*nod*
http://p.im9.eu/the-democrat-party-democrats-...
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#20865 Aug 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. They'll fund it. They have to. Even McCain is behind it. There's only a few dumb tea baggers that have suggested not funding it. They don't want Obama to shut down the government if they don't. That'll make them even dumber than they currently look. And that's pretty dumb.
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20866 Aug 1, 2013
Never realized the dogs would be frothing over an actual white riot with only white participants, I did not know if duh or Pink Poet could even read, I underestimated them.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#20867 Aug 1, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://p.im9.eu/the-democrat-party-democrats-...
frig my lifes
Those were all southern states Bob. The same states that are fighting against all those things today.

;)

The party that represented them might have changed , but the ideology hasn't.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20868 Aug 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were all southern states Bob. The same states that are fighting against all those things today.
;)
These people still live in the 1950s. You can explain the change that reverberated through the parties after 1960, but they'll still pretend it's 1950. You know, the "good old days" (for white men only).
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#20869 Aug 1, 2013
JCT 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about STFU and get lost, dog and creepy are mine! Please get that point across and get lost, you look like a fool and I don't need you effing help!
I think you turned at the wrong junction dumb ass. And what the hell, stupid is as stupid does.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#20870 Aug 1, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Never realized the dogs would be frothing over an actual white riot with only white participants, I did not know if duh or Pink Poet could even read, I underestimated them.
But thats your problem though, you underestimate that which matters and embrace that which doesnt(liberal think tanks).What advice have they given thats helped or solved any problems. Something to ponder.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#20872 Aug 1, 2013
LONDON (Reuters)- Edward Snowden said Russia's decision on Thursday to grant him asylum was a victory for the rule of law, thanking Moscow while accusing the United States of flouting international law.

"Over the past eight weeks we have seen the Obama administration show no respect for international or domestic law, but in the end the law is winning," the former U.S. spy agency contractor said.

The PATRIOT is free. HOOOORAAAAYYYYY. Suck on that mighty dictator wanna be Obama and all the other traitorous politicians who allowed our civil rights to be violated!
BISHOPKELLYLOANS

Westerville, OH

#20873 Aug 1, 2013
Good day, I am a bishop of the parish here in Rome and i give out secured guarantee loans to Business Men and women in business transactions, buying car, home purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C so as to help alleviate poverty. we give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 3% interest on this you can also tell us the amount you need so that we send you the terms and conditions if you're really interested in obtaining a loan from us, the minimum amount of $10,000 to $10,000,000 as the offer. I also make security and non-Collateral Loans For Your Business Start-up. If you are interested fill the application form below and send to bishopkellyloans@gmail.com, so we can begin processing your loan amount.
APPLICATION DETAILS: First Name :_________ Last Name :_________ Gender :_________ Marital status :_________ Contact Address :_________ City / Zip code :_________ Country :_________ Date of Birth :_________ Loan amount :_________ Loan Duration __________ Monthly Income / Yearly Income :_________Current Account Balance__________ Occupation :_________ Purpose for Loan :_________ Home Phone :_________ Cell Phone :_________ Fax :_________ In acknowledgment to these details, I will give you a well calculated Condition of the agreement. Furthermore be informed that you have a form of identification required that can be either a driver's license or work ID.========= Method of payment:* Payment by bank to bank transfer * Payment by bank certified check (courier)* Payment by western union transfer ========== GOD BLESS...
NOTE: All replies should be directed to bishopkellyloans@gmail.com for swift response.
Sincerely, Bishop Kelly Rojars

schlappington, by god

#20874 Aug 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
the moar sheet chayng, the moar sheet stay the saym
http://www.douchebagreport.com/wp-content/upl...
frig my lifes!
Arthur

United States

#20875 Aug 1, 2013
LONDON (Reuters)- Edward Snowden said Russia's decision on Thursday to grant him asylum was a victory for the rule of law, thanking Moscow while accusing the United States of flouting international law.

"Over the past eight weeks we have seen the Obama administration show no respect for international or domestic law, but in the end the law is winning," the former U.S. spy agency contractor said.

The PATRIOT is free. HOOOORAAAAYYYYY. Suck on that mighty dictator wanna be Obama and all the other traitorous politicians who allowed our civil rights to be violated!
2 posts removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20878 Aug 1, 2013
Great Art, so now you have an alliance. It's you, North Korea, Syria, Iran, China and Russia. Great to be "FREE!"

Someday I hope you take as much time to read about history, law and the constitution as you do the Christian Science Monitor.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20879 Aug 1, 2013
Thats why teabaggers like Art are dangerous to our freedoms. They can be easily persuaded to think that places like Russia offer "real freedoms." There are still a lot of political prisoners in Russia who might disagree with his poorly thought out conclusions.
Arthur

United States

#20880 Aug 1, 2013
Hahahaha. Putin bytch slapped the mighty Obama. I bet Obama is still in shock to find out he isnt the dictator of the world like he thought he was. Hahahaha God Bless a true American patriot...Edward Snowden!
Arthur

United States

#20881 Aug 1, 2013
I wonder if the mighty O will still buy the half a billion dollars worth of Russian military hardware for the Afghan army, which btw, according to a recent report, doesnt even have the technical experience to use them. Hahahahaha

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20882 Aug 1, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Hahahaha. Putin bytch slapped the mighty Obama. I bet Obama is still in shock to find out he isnt the dictator of the world like he thought he was. Hahahaha God Bless a true American patriot...Edward Snowden!
He might not be a dictator to the world, but he's our dictator. Leave him alone. I got a free Obama phone today. I live my Obama phone. It is neat that all you people pay a surcharge on your phone bill and I get mine free with 250 min a month and 250 free texts a month. I am trying to find out if I can get my Internet free, maybe I can get free cable too. Haha.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20883 Aug 1, 2013
Arthur wrote:
I wonder if the mighty O will still buy the half a billion dollars worth of Russian military hardware for the Afghan army, which btw, according to a recent report, doesnt even have the technical experience to use them. Hahahahaha
It's just a ploy to give money to other countries while we have people living in the streets here.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20885 Aug 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He might not be a dictator to the world, but he's our dictator. Leave him alone. I got a free Obama phone today. I live my Obama phone. It is neat that all you people pay a surcharge on your phone bill and I get mine free with 250 min a month and 250 free texts a month. I am trying to find out if I can get my Internet free, maybe I can get free cable too. Haha.
I always wondered why dumb tea baggers called them Obamaphones when giving poor people free phones started under Bush. Then I realized it - they're DUMB tea baggers.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20887 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered why dumb tea baggers called them Obamaphones when giving poor people free phones started under Bush. Then I realized it - they're DUMB tea baggers.
and the thing is, the true story behind "Obamaphones" has been pointed out, told, linked to, and well-documented ever since that lie came out a few years ago.

Yet baggers STILL cling to that pathetic little morsel of nonsense like it is a verse from the bible.

Just more proof that you CANNOT, in fact, fix stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hamlin/gv game 1 hr bystander 1
culloden foodfair (Feb '14) 11 hr jolena 30
What do you think about Brittany Egnor?? (Aug '13) 14 hr wherebritt 74
kim sansom berry king.. 17 hr she is a train wr... 3
Betty Cooper? Sun Jenn 6
Tri-River Transit Jan 23 Sad 8
Big dicked guys of LC Jan 22 Staff Not included 6
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web