Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20700 Jul 29, 2013
Sunpuppy....I know you are angry that I caught you and bacon hater having a fling and you want to mask your affair by displacement to take the light away from you. That is ok, for I have been called worse by better. Remember I own you. So do you want to talk issues or try and sound like the drama queen you are. You can not defend Obama anymore. he runs his mouth and gets caught being a liar and a rapist of the constitution. He is a better speaker then Bush, but both are liars. And when Obama gets caught you blame Fox news or republicans when the proof is in the words he said in his press conferences. Obama is a camera whore just like his buddies Al and Jessi
1 post removed
teo

Kenna, WV

#20702 Jul 29, 2013
i support the drugereport .com
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20703 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
They voted for it because Bush lied to them too.
He lied to everybody.
And you idiots loved him for it.
<quoted text>
Then you just proved my point. They are too stupid or no backbone. We did need to go make them pay for 9/11, but I do not think that was the place to start.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#20704 Jul 29, 2013
What part of she voted for it because Bush lied to us all about it are you having trouble understanding?

Bush's approval rating was somewhere around 90% after 9/11. He used that trust and lied to us all. of course she voted for it. We all believed the lies told by Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell.
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I love how you say he is a war criminal. Then so is Hilary because she voted to go to war. So are the rest that gave him approval. Sense you know everything the government does, how much intel did they have on those attacks as they did on Bengazi? I did not think going to war in that area was right, but they were riding high on 9/11. Many wanted vengence from the American people.
1 post removed
Another Dem Lie

United States

#20706 Jul 29, 2013
Another Dem Lie

United States

#20707 Jul 29, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/1...

"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors."

Clinton Lied!
teo

Kenna, WV

#20708 Jul 29, 2013
Another Dem Lie wrote:
http://articles.latimes.com/20 08/jun/16/opinion/oe-kirchick1 6
main stream media lie all the time

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#20709 Jul 29, 2013
How many Americans died as a result of Clinton's lies?

How much money did we spend on Clinton's lies?

Did we bankrupt our economy because of Clinton's lies?

Who was president when we sent troops into Iraq after Al Qaeda when there was no Al Qaeda in Iraq?
Another Dem Lie wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS /stories/1998/12/16/transcript s/clinton.html
"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors."
Clinton Lied!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20710 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
What part of she voted for it because Bush lied to us all about it are you having trouble understanding?
Bush's approval rating was somewhere around 90% after 9/11. He used that trust and lied to us all. of course she voted for it. We all believed the lies told by Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell.
<quoted text>
So Bush was smarter then we gave him credit for. I knew from the begining that he went to war to finish what his daddy did not. Plus he wanted to prove he was not a whimp like his daddy. Bush was a alcoholic cocaine user. But we did need to go after the people resonsible for 9/11 and that was not the starting ground.
Hmm

United States

#20711 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
How many Americans died as a result of Clinton's lies?
How much money did we spend on Clinton's lies?
Did we bankrupt our economy because of Clinton's lies?
Who was president when we sent troops into Iraq after Al Qaeda when there was no Al Qaeda in Iraq?
<quoted text>
I didn't realize 9/11 was just a war on Al Qaeda.
Maybe neither of them were lies? That both Presidents believed what they said?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_...

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for regime change in Iraq.[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.

How did Clinton think it would happen?
Bush was just continuing Clinton's policies.
teo

Kenna, WV

#20712 Jul 29, 2013
im voting for alex jones the white one

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#20713 Jul 29, 2013
Actually, what senior did was correct. He knew that removing Hussein would upset the balance of power in the Mid East and he was correct. Look,what happened after Hussein was ousted from power. Iran started acting up. Syria started having political upheavals as did Egypt. Iraq is in shambles because of the power vacuum left by Hussein. It was a dumb idea and the world is still paying the price for it. Look how many trillion we spent there and how many billions we continue to spend.
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> So Bush was smarter then we gave him credit for. I knew from the begining that he went to war to finish what his daddy did not. Plus he wanted to prove he was not a whimp like his daddy. Bush was a alcoholic cocaine user. But we did need to go after the people resonsible for 9/11 and that was not the starting ground.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#20714 Jul 29, 2013
No. If bush was continuing Clinton's policies, he would have just bombed them every time the violated the no-fly zone. Bush spent billions we didn't have to accomplish nothing.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

That's been more than proven.
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for regime change in Iraq.[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.
Not a Republican

United States

#20715 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, what senior did was correct. He knew that removing Hussein would upset the balance of power in the Mid East and he was correct. Look,what happened after Hussein was ousted from power. Iran started acting up. Syria started having political upheavals as did Egypt. Iraq is in shambles because of the power vacuum left by Hussein. It was a dumb idea and the world is still paying the price for it. Look how many trillion we spent there and how many billions we continue to spend.
<quoted text>
Is that what Bill thought too?

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#20716 Jul 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, who sent the troops in? Who went before the American people after 9/11 filling them with fear about WMD in Iraq?

Don't tell me you suffer fro blame Clinton syndrome.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20717 Jul 29, 2013
Bush is a war criminal, not just for recklessly invading the wrong country and predicating it upon absolute lies, but for the way in which it was waged. A half million innocent people dead. Cities carpet-bombed. Torture prisons. It's a disgrace upon the history of this nation ranked with slavery and the internment of the Japanese. It was a financial blunder the likes of which have never been seen. Defending it or any part of it is foolish.
Not a Republican

United States

#20718 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No. If bush was continuing Clinton's policies, he would have just bombed them every time the violated the no-fly zone. Bush spent billions we didn't have to accomplish nothing.
Um, Clinton signed a bill into law to oust Saddam out of power. How did he think that was going to be accomplished?
Sundog512 wrote:
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
That's been more than proven.
Good thing the war on Terror had more to do with terrorism in general, and not just the 9/11
Not a Republican

United States

#20719 Jul 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Bush is a war criminal, not just for recklessly invading the wrong country and predicating it upon absolute lies, but for the way in which it was waged. A half million innocent people dead. Cities carpet-bombed. Torture prisons. It's a disgrace upon the history of this nation ranked with slavery and the internment of the Japanese. It was a financial blunder the likes of which have never been seen. Defending it or any part of it is foolish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And your post is hyperbolic. I presume you are slathering at the mouth.
Not a Republican

United States

#20720 Jul 29, 2013
The War on Terror (also known as the Global War on Terrorism) is a term commonly applied to an international military campaign which started as a result of the 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States. This resulted in an international military campaign to eliminate al-Qaeda and other militant organizations. The United Kingdom and many other NATO and non-NATO nations participate in the conflict

"Primarily groups that could hurt Saddam's regional foes. Iraq has helped the Iranian dissident group Mujahadeen-e-Khalq, the Kurdistan Workers' Party, a separatist organization fighting the Turkish government, and several far-left Palestinian splinter groups that oppose peace with Israel. Iraq also hosted the mercenary Abu Nidal Organization, whose leader was found dead in Baghdad in August 2002. Saddam was a secular dictator, and his regime generally tended to support secular terrorist groups rather than Islamists such as al-Qaeda, experts say. But Iraq also supported some Islamist Palestinian groups opposed to Israel, and before the 2003 war, the CIA cited Iraq's increased support for such organizations as reason to believe that Baghdad's links to terror could continue to increase."
Not a Republican

United States

#20721 Jul 29, 2013
So lets recap. Clinton not only said Saddam had WMDs, and NUKES!(He must have lied?) But he signed a bill to OUST Saddam out of power. To get rid of him. How did he think he was going to do that? So Bush did it for not only reasons Clinton gave, but security ones. But he's the war criminal.

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln County Prosecutor Office (Feb '14) 3 hr Resident 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Alex Kissinger 3,992
Panthers Big Games Ahead 6 hr Basketball Fan 1
Best looking married men in Hamlin 10 hr Hater 8
Crooked court system in Hamlin 10 hr Gabe1487 2
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke (May '14) 13 hr Eyz 38
fun time 13 hr beaming up 11

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance