“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#20412 Jul 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......I have seen it. I have heard it from people who own business'. So spin it how you want and call people liars. If they experience life, you then think it is propaganda because it has not affected you. Well I am glad you are blessed. I seen people who spent 20 plus years lose their jobs because of NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement. You have said your in the oil industry. Well they are controlling both sides. So of course you are in a good position. And this is part of of Obama care about the hours of 30 and 40. Liberals are crying there are more jobs. They are right, more part time jobs. Plus when unemployment has run out and they still do not have jobs, then they drop them from the unemployment numbers.
98 percent of US businesses with over 50 employees already provide health coverage to their employees. So, much like your ignorant rants about foreign aid, your Obamacare whines are simply more bitching and moaning about having a black president. So worried about imaginary people who have their hours cut based on some bullshit speculation but is there any concern for the millions of children who can't get proper health care or the medicine they need? Nope. There's more dumb tea bagger logic.
1 post removed

#20414 Jul 25, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ignorant ramblings of the left. You morons are bound and determined to take this country back to the 50's and 60's in race relations. If anybody has a different opinion from yours, they are automatically thought of as being racist. Grow up!
No, you guys are living in the 50s. You just get pissed when we point it out.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20415 Jul 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
98 percent of US businesses with over 50 employees already provide health coverage to their employees. So, much like your ignorant rants about foreign aid, your Obamacare whines are simply more bitching and moaning about having a black president. So worried about imaginary people who have their hours cut based on some bullshit speculation but is there any concern for the millions of children who can't get proper health care or the medicine they need? Nope. There's more dumb tea bagger logic.
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes!

#20416 Jul 25, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes!
I love it when dumb tea baggers pretend that government will destroy healthcare. Hilarious. That means you also have to pretend that privatized healthcare works. It doesn't. We're the only ones who have it, and it's failed miserably. The most expensive care for the lowest quality. It's the single largest drag on the economy. We're ranked between 17th and 20th on the planet in quality of care, and number 1 in cost. You have to be a dumb bagger to think it's working now and that a national health plan will make it worse. Nevermind the data from EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. You'll have to pretend theirs don't work either. Even though they do.

schlappington, by god

#20417 Jul 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when dumb tea baggers pretend that government will destroy healthcare. Hilarious. That means you also have to pretend that privatized healthcare works. It doesn't. We're the only ones who have it, and it's failed miserably. The most expensive care for the lowest quality. It's the single largest drag on the economy. We're ranked between 17th and 20th on the planet in quality of care, and number 1 in cost. You have to be a dumb bagger to think it's working now and that a national health plan will make it worse. Nevermind the data from EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. You'll have to pretend theirs don't work either. Even though they do.
*nod*

frig my lifes!

schlappington, by god

#20418 Jul 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not hiding from facts Bob. I'm just ignoring hype and hopefulness.
Benghazi's not a scandal. It's a scam. It's been almost a year now and so far, republicans have got nothing.
yun ryte, dawg, yuns sydes ofs the eyeles is skandull free!!

frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#20419 Jul 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20420 Jul 25, 2013
Bacon liberal bigot hater.....It is the law dummy that if you have over 50 that you have to provided some kind of healthcare. And if you look on my post, I have not called the preisdent racial slurs but jerkweed and other words that refer to his intellgents. Only time I brought us race is to point out a fact the you and others clearly miss is that he is half black and half white when you go into your race card antics. That is what liberals do, try to defer and get it off subject to turn it around and love to use the race card.
Homey

Northfork, WV

#20421 Jul 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon liberal bigot hater.....It is the law dummy that if you have over 50 that you have to provided some kind of healthcare. And if you look on my post, I have not called the preisdent racial slurs but jerkweed and other words that refer to his intellgents. Only time I brought us race is to point out a fact the you and others clearly miss is that he is half black and half white when you go into your race card antics. That is what liberals do, try to defer and get it off subject to turn it around and love to use the race card.
Homey says dont quit your day job, self depriciating comedy under the guise of projection is not your strong suit and Homey thinks you suck at it. Homey believes you will go homeless in less than a month if you take your schtick on the road without income to back it up.

Homey cares.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20422 Jul 25, 2013
Eric Holder is going after Texas due to two things. One is restructure of the districts dur to population. The hispanic community said they have no representation now and the new map would then give them less. I do not know Texas that well and can not argue for or against that point. But the second one I can and will. They want you to show ID when you vote. I agree with this all across the nation. You have to show ID for just about everything else. Why not for something as important as voting? How is that a infringement on rights? You can get just an ID at the DMV or if they register at couthouses then they should be equipped with the photo ID cameras if they want this to happen. Only a true liberal nut job would be against this. If you need ID for beer, why not to vote?
Homey

Northfork, WV

#20423 Jul 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Eric Holder is going after Texas due to two things. One is restructure of the districts dur to population. The hispanic community said they have no representation now and the new map would then give them less. I do not know Texas that well and can not argue for or against that point. But the second one I can and will. They want you to show ID when you vote. I agree with this all across the nation. You have to show ID for just about everything else. Why not for something as important as voting? How is that a infringement on rights? You can get just an ID at the DMV or if they register at couthouses then they should be equipped with the photo ID cameras if they want this to happen. Only a true liberal nut job would be against this. If you need ID for beer, why not to vote?
Homey says BOO!
Homey

Northfork, WV

#20424 Jul 25, 2013
Homey sees fox news is talking about Weiner and his weiner. Homey believes republicans are too obsessed with weiners that they are almost out of the closet. Homey just laughs.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20425 Jul 25, 2013
We have another drone with nothing to say or debate about. Homey seems to have a flare for nothing and no real retort to any of this. Just here for that person's own comedy relief. We are all ave the right to our opinion, but none was shown

#20426 Jul 25, 2013
Voter ID laws are by far the most hilarious and obvious attempt by a party that can't win an election to get minorities to vote less. Fraudulent sales of alcohol are a problem. Voter fraud isn't. Even Republicans don't claim it is. Hilarious. Just because someone can't afford a cab ride, babysitter and cash for the ID at the DMV doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to vote. Now, let's propose the government cover the full costs of mobile voter ID outreach personnel (like for the census) to go into a home, take a photograph and print the ID at no cost to the citizen, go for it. It's still a giant waste, but that would be fair. But try to get the GOP behind an idea like that. Never happen. They want poor people and minorities to stop voting. That's what this bullshit is about and, like everything they do, it's a total failure. Voter fraud. Hilarious.

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#20427 Jul 25, 2013
Eek, me sees a few angry gringos in heer like SÚnor Duh who look like red hot chilli pepper in ze face, me hopes dey no look for me, dey wood be in truble cause me pack a gon and will stand me ground and pins ze shooteng on dem, me seez des happeen in Floreeda once.
1 post removed

#20429 Jul 25, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
That Homey dude is an azzhole, makes fun of me all the time, stupid liberal f##k!
You dumb tea baggers still don't realize that EVERYBODY MAKES FUN OF YOU? Now go vote to try and repeal Obamacare for the 38th time and tell us why you're so scared of vaginas, women, blacks, minorities, zombies and aliens. BENGHAZI!!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20430 Jul 25, 2013
Bacon Hater.......Well once we agree about voter ID. But it gets brought up that it is profiling or trying to restrict minorities. I do agree that if they register that they should be provided with the ID. If they have a valid drivers liscence then they already have ID. As far as the Texas redoing their electorial map, I have not heard the proof on either side and can not weigh in on eitherside. Both sides right now will not clearly state their case. I have looked it up on the internet and watched both main news outlets and like I said both sides have not shown their case.
Reality

Tampa, FL

#20431 Jul 25, 2013
Anyone that still thinks Obama has done a smash up job as president is probably a Obama fanboy. Nothing rational about thinking he's done a good job.

TOP TEN SIGNS OBAMA SCANDALS AREN'T 'PHONY'

10. Someone pleads the Fifth. Lois Lerner, IRS Director of Exempt Organizations, invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination during an oversight hearing. She was also suspended (with pay).
9. Documents go missing, officials fake e-mail addresses. Records of tax inquiries into Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell are gone; the former EPA chief made emails tough to find by using an alias.
8. You announce drastic policy shifts to minimize damage. When the Department of Justice was found to be snooping on the AP and Fox's James Rosen, Obama suddenly embraced a media shield law.
7. You make a show of "forcing" an official to resign. Obama theatrically announced the resignation of IRS chief Steven Miller; though his term was almost over, the gesture sent a clear signal of disapproval.
6. You try to arrest a low-level leaker. Though Obama himself minimizes the effort to catch Edward Snowden, the federal government is desperately trying to have him extradited for exposing NSA programs.
5. You assert dubious executive privilege to stop investigations. Obama exercised that option to protect Attorney General Eric Holder and the disastrous Operation Fast and Furious from scrutiny.
4. You intimidate whistleblowers. Hillary Clinton's State Department intimidated officials who knew the truth of what happened in Benghazi--and others who knew about gross misconduct in the agency.
3. Your Department of Justice opens criminal investigations. Theoretically, anyway, Attorney General Holder is seeing to it that the IRS's conduct is being scrutinized for alleged federal crimes.
2. You yourself have condemned the misconduct. Whether calling the IRS's behavior "inexcusable," or condemning civil liberties violations before 2008, Obama set the standard by which he is being judged.
1. Even the friendly media have run out of patience. When even journalists who made sure Obama was elected--twice--begin to feel threatened and irritated by the administration, there is no denying reality.

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#20432 Jul 25, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
That Homey dude is an azzhole, makes fun of me all the time, stupid liberal f##k!
Me no notheeng bout no homey but me ees conservateev, I ees to slow in ze haid two be ze liberal, me cant bee blamed fer watt dey do.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20433 Jul 25, 2013
Another comedian in Slowpoke. But I think it is probably the same person as Homey. Neither has read past threads on here where I have kids that are of mixed races. So their joke lay on deaf ears and show blaitant ignorance just to try their hand at humor. I know we need humor so we try not to take life so serious. But when your joke has a hint of intimidation with a gun, then that person is a racist and a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly turley (Aug '11) 16 hr Itsme 12
Kathy Stewart 19 hr lizzy 2
Protest March Planned on Upper Mud River Road 21 hr Truth Mosely 1
Lincoln PSD troubles ease Wed Elby 2
Roy Dale Searls Tue Councilman 9
single girls Dec 15 Skunky smeelz 5
Lincoln County Family court Dec 14 onewhoknows 6
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web