Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Wrecks666

Columbus, OH

#19851 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The only thing your family shares is a common sister, hilljack.
But don't feel bad. Everybody else shares her too.
<quoted text>
I didn't have a sister just you hilljill they share your butthole.
Wrecks666

Columbus, OH

#19852 Jul 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It did not concern me and your last sentence is a projection, very hard for your tiny overworked half-dead brain cell to come up with your own material, isn't it?
One of a kind : a dog and a granny rag on a cake! Happy Honeymoon!!!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19853 Jul 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an outdated character, think we dealt with a couple idiots like that, one of them was still living in the Civil War, another living the Cuban Missle Crisis and another still living the Vietnam War, etc.. Some were flat out stupid like this one.
Interesting.

But the truth is, both of those were better trolls than Weaks 666.

And Weaks considers herself to be a troll...LOL.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19854 Jul 17, 2013
Do you actually have anything to say, Princess, or do you just like the sound of your own flatulence?
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>One of a kind : a dog and a granny rag on a cake! Happy Honeymoon!!!!!
Wrecks666

Columbus, OH

#19855 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess is busy trying to think of something to say. She'll get back to you with something relevant....to the 50's.
Or, maybe she'll tell you to get rid of your avatar...you know, just to prove what a bad ass she is.
;)
I'm not Princess, I run across you about two years ago. You was a hateful mean prick and I never forgot you. Everytime I see you I will cut you down. You made a lasting impression.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19856 Jul 17, 2013
For your sake, Princess™, I wish that just one part of that sentence made sense.

Try harder, Princess™. You'll get there some day.
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have a sister just you hilljill they share your butthole.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19857 Jul 17, 2013
You finally got one thing right, Douchenozzle™
Weaks666 wrote:
<quoted text>You was a hateful mean prick

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19858 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
But the truth is, both of those were better trolls than Weaks 666.
And Weaks considers herself to be a troll...LOL.
Weaks comes off as another Spamoo, it wont take long for it to go into a meltdown and do what the "Weaks" ones do, the childish stuff, spam the boards and be rude to everyone and then go *POOF*. I think it will fizzle out soon. It is not impressive, not with 6th grade antics.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19859 Jul 17, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Princess, I run across you about two years ago. You was a hateful mean prick and I never forgot you. Everytime I see you I will cut you down. You made a lasting impression.
Man that sh*t you just said was funny, esp the next to last sentence. I don't know you so I could care less how you feel and this is 2013, stop living in the past.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19860 Jul 17, 2013
"Frolicer?" Wtf is that? Are these goddamn dumb tea baggers so stupid they actually misspel their way into insulting themselves? I think he was looking for the word "frolicker" but instead is describing himself as someone who puts lice on afros. "'FRO-LICER?" Wow. Another child left behind.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19861 Jul 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weaks comes off as another Spamoo, it wont take long for it to go into a meltdown and do what the "Weaks" ones do, the childish stuff, spam the boards and be rude to everyone and then go *POOF*. I think it will fizzle out soon. It is not impressive, not with 6th grade antics.
It's definitely not the real Wrecks. Wrecks had talent. This Princess™ has none.
Wrecks666

Columbus, OH

#19862 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You finally got one thing right, Douchenozzle™
<quoted text>
Right uncle daddy, go to a family reunion and find you a wife.
Wrecks666

Columbus, OH

#19863 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's definitely not the real Wrecks. Wrecks had talent. This Princess™ has none.
You knew Wreck666?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19864 Jul 17, 2013
Or I could just go to a truck stop men's room and find yours.

;)

You go, girl.
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Right uncle daddy, go to a family reunion and find you a wife.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19865 Jul 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
"Frolicer?" Wtf is that? Are these goddamn dumb tea baggers so stupid they actually misspel their way into insulting themselves? I think he was looking for the word "frolicker" but instead is describing himself as someone who puts lice on afros. "'FRO-LICER?" Wow. Another child left behind.
Hey, Weaks 666 is doing the best she can. She spent the day huffing paint, gasoline, goat farts. She's just not all there at the moment.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19866 Jul 17, 2013
Yes and I never had any issues with him.
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>You knew Wreck666?
1 post removed
Wrecks666

Columbus, OH

#19868 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yes and I never had any issues with him.
<quoted text>
After some thought, I'm a train engineer, worked for over 30 years and this is about a bytch that never worked a day in her life and draws welfare, Damn Sundog I won't frigg with you no more unless you want? Do you want? My mistake, sorry but if you can't forgive I'm game?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19869 Jul 17, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>After some thought, I'm a train engineer, worked for over 30 years and this is about a bytch that never worked a day in her life and draws welfare, Damn Sundog I won't frigg with you no more unless you want? Do you want? My mistake, sorry but if you can't forgive I'm game?
Well it was kind of fun, but....

I honestly don't ever recall having an issue with you on Topix.

I was directed to another thread where you explain what you went through. As a fellow cancer survivor, I have no desire to fight with you. Also had all of my follow up treatment at MD Anderson. Been surviving for 5 years and 3 months. Good luck to you.
1 post removed
Wrecks666

Columbus, OH

#19871 Jul 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was kind of fun, but....
I honestly don't ever recall having an issue with you on Topix.
I was directed to another thread where you explain what you went through. As a fellow cancer survivor, I have no desire to fight with you. Also had all of my follow up treatment at MD Anderson. Been surviving for 5 years and 3 months. Good luck to you.
Thanks Sundog, I'm 4 months. God bless you and hope the best for you. Wrecks666
Arthur

United States

#19872 Jul 17, 2013
One of the centerpieces of Obamacare bloomed Wednesday when New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) announced the new state-run insurance exchange would cut costs by more than half.

State regulators have just approved the premiums the exchange will offer, and, on average, they represent a 53 percent reduction of previous individual rates. Any uninsured person or a small business with fewer than 50 employees will be able to purchase this insurance through New York’s Health Benefit Exchange, an online marketplace of 17 companies offering four grades of insurance – as mandated by President Obama’s 2010 Affordable Care Act.

Governor Cuomo noted that these new rates do not take into account the additional federal subsidies that will be offered to lower income residents, making the savings for some even greater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you happy? 6 hr Lovers 21
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Pop the Weasel 1,288
does no one mind their own business? (Sep '15) 20 hr Me again 6
What happened to Corina and Paul? (Nov '15) 21 hr total BS 110
Wife Sun Mike 1
Tom hall Sun Twizzers 3
Baby Sun Delight 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages