Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
I just feel so sorry for the dumb gunnut tea baggers who were praying for riots so they could use their guns for something other than masturbation. Pretty typical though - praying for an imaginary riot so they can pretend to be heros in their imagination. But as it turns out, they didn't even have to leave their trailers. They're still scared to death of everything outside of them.
I haven't seen anyone say that.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

GtarMan wrote:
If the president tries to put him through a civil trial, he's dumb.
The president won't, but the parents of the kid will. Zimmerman may have gotten off, but it's not over for him. He will be hounded by the press just like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson. He will be hounded by legal issues from the parents of the kid and civil rights groups and he won't get a second of peace.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way Stuck Fick, your boy, the closet race baiter, weighed in early on the Martin/Zimmerman case. How is that working out for him?
Pretty good. He got elected to a second term. And when he's done, he'll hand the reigns over to Hillary. How's that working out for you?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I was being facetious. Perhaps you should look that word up, shovel leaner.

Christ, you're dumb.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the list goes on whistle dick, get the shyt out of your ears and pay attention.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

He has every right to express his opinion. I mean after all, if we let idiots like you ramble on about nothing, the leader of the free world has a right to an opinion. Free speech applies to him too, idiot face.
Well Duh wrote:
The man shot a 17 year old kid who was bashing his head. Plus the defense showed some class by not using the toxicology report that Trayvon had drugs in his system. And sorry but president butt plug did not have to interfere and he did add fuel to the fire. Just like his dumb nose sticking in the PA case. Sorry your offended by your bromance love for an idiot for a president. You must get tired defending his stupidity.

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>The president won't, but the parents of the kid will. Zimmerman may have gotten off, but it's not over for him. He will be hounded by the press just like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson. He will be hounded by legal issues from the parents of the kid and civil rights groups and he won't get a second of peace.
All because of dumb race baiting.

They were both minorities.
concerned

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I see you jerks miss Bush, how did THAT work out for you?
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
All because of dumb race baiting.
They were both minorities.
Yep. Like my first comment on the subject. This was a pretty simple case that ended up getting far too much national attention. Meanwhile, in Florida, there's a case where a black woman fired a warning shot AT her black husband (who had a long history of domestic abuse) in her own house and she got 20 years in prison.

If ever there's a case that deserves more attention. It's that one.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Sundummy......He did more then talk this time. He stuck his nose in it and sent federal agents down. Wow ....and you have the nerve to talk about other people being dumb. And again because you can not understand and neither can he. As president when it comes to issues like this and you do not know all the facts, this is when he should have been a politician. Trayvon was only there because he was a trouble maker and got suspended from school so his mom sent him to his dad. He was high when he had his encounter with Zimmerman because the toxicology showed it. These are the facts. This kid was no angel and was trying to be a hood rat. I do believe Zimmerman was profiling him, for there had been breakins there. I am sorry but profiling is not a bad thing. If your going to dress the part of a hood rat and carry the attitude, then people are going to put you in that category. Just like if you have these rebal jerk offs who are in nothing but rebal flag crap. It is a pretty good assuption they are racist and that is profiling too.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

As far as that other case about the woman in Floridia shooting the warning shot. There was a history of abuse by her husband. And if there ever was a clear cut self defense, that should have beem one.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Sundummy......He did more then talk this time. He stuck his nose in it and sent federal agents down.
So what Duhmmy? He has that right.
Well Duh wrote:
Wow ....and you have the nerve to talk about other people being dumb.
I'm dumb because the president has the right to send in the DOJ to make sure that legal proceedings are followed? That's interesting, Duhmmy. Tell us how that works.
Well Duh wrote:
And again because you can not understand and neither can he. As president when it comes to issues like this and you do not know all the facts, this is when he should have been a politician.
He has every right to express his opinion. Freedom of speech applies to him as well. Any way you look at it, it is a shame when a kid get shot--whether he deserved it or not. WTF is wrong with you. Killing a kid is a tragedy no matter what he was doing or what color his skin was. No matter whether the president is involved or the same color as the kid or not.
Well Duh wrote:
Trayvon was only there because he was a trouble maker and got suspended from school so his mom sent him to his dad.
So that is justification for shooting him? Interesting. I hope you didn't have any kids.
Well Duh wrote:
He was high when he had his encounter with Zimmerman because the toxicology showed it.
He had pot in his system. That is not justification for shooting him.
Well Duh wrote:
These are the facts. This kid was no angel and was trying to be a hood rat.
Still not justification for killing him.
Well Duh wrote:
I do believe Zimmerman was profiling him, for there had been breakins there. I am sorry but profiling is not a bad thing.
I profile you--call you stupid and inbred and you take exception to it. Why do you get angry when you get profiled?
Well Duh wrote:
If your going to dress the part of a hood rat and carry the attitude, then people are going to put you in that category.
That's still not illegal.
Well Duh wrote:
Just like if you have these rebal jerk offs who are in nothing but rebal flag crap.
Rebel.
Well Duh wrote:
It is a pretty good assuption they are racist and that is profiling too.
And that would not be justification for shooting them either.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

And yes, if the DOJ has to investigate something, this would be a place to start.
Well Duh wrote:
As far as that other case about the woman in Floridia shooting the warning shot. There was a history of abuse by her husband. And if there ever was a clear cut self defense, that should have beem one.

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Like my first comment on the subject. This was a pretty simple case that ended up getting far too much national attention. Meanwhile, in Florida, there's a case where a black woman fired a warning shot AT her black husband (who had a long history of domestic abuse) in her own house and she got 20 years in prison.

If ever there's a case that deserves more attention. It's that one.
That's messed up.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's messed up.
Yeah, it is. That is the case that should have gotten all the attention from everyone. I mean there could be more to it than we know and maybe she deserved the sentence she got, but it at least needs to be looked into.
InSummary

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

After further analysis:

Stuck Fick - has no friends in real life, worked along side Al Gore to create Topix while Al invented the Internet.

Meat Lover - scary nuts, hopefully an only child that never has kids.

Creepy - irrelevant, just happy to be here.

OK, time for new thread......

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

InSummary wrote:
After further analysis:
Stuck Fick - has no friends in real life, worked along side Al Gore to create Topix while Al invented the Internet.
Meat Lover - scary nuts, hopefully an only child that never has kids.
Creepy - irrelevant, just happy to be here.
OK, time for new thread......
Oh no!!!

I have no friends in real life!!!

I guess if you're in the third grade, that insult might mean something. But in reality, like you, it just doesn't matter.

;)

No friends....LOL.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>So what Duhmmy? He has that right.

Well Duh wrote, " Wow ....and you have the nerve to talk about other people being dumb."

I'm dumb because the president has the right to send in the DOJ to make sure that legal proceedings are followed? That's interesting, Duhmmy. Tell us how that works.

Well Duh wrote, "And again because you can not understand and neither can he. As president when it comes to issues like this and you do not know all the facts, this is when he should have been a politician."

He has every right to express his opinion. Freedom of speech applies to him as well. Any way you look at it, it is a shame when a kid get shot--whether he deserved it or not. WTF is wrong with you. Killing a kid is a tragedy no matter what he was doing or what color his skin was. No matter whether the president is involved or the same color as the kid or not.

Well Duh wrote, "Trayvon was only there because he was a trouble maker and got suspended from school so his mom sent him to his dad."

So that is justification for shooting him? Interesting. I hope you didn't have any kids.

Well Duh wrote, "He was high when he had his encounter with Zimmerman because the toxicology showed it."

He had pot in his system. That is not justification for shooting him.

Well Duh wrote, "These are the facts. This kid was no angel and was trying to be a hood rat."

Still not justification for killing him.

Well Duh wrote, "I do believe Zimmerman was profiling him, for there had been breakins there. I am sorry but profiling is not a bad thing."

I profile you--call you stupid and inbred and you take exception to it. Why do you get angry when you get profiled?

Well Duh wrote, "If your going to dress the part of a hood rat and carry the attitude, then people are going to put you in that category."

That's still not illegal.

Well Duh wrote, "Just like if you have these rebal jerk offs who are in nothing but rebal flag crap."

Rebel.

Well Duh wrote, "It is a pretty good assuption they are racist and that is profiling too. "

And that would not be justification for shooting them either.
But sitting on him bashing his head into the concrete is. In the state of floridly he had every right to blow his brains out if he felt fear of serious bodily harm.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
But sitting on him bashing his head into the concrete is. In the state of floridly he had every right to blow his brains out if he felt fear of serious bodily harm.
And the jury agreed with you, so there's really not much more to discuss, is there?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Sundummy.....Believe it or not the president works for us. He stuck his nose in this for political reasons, and added fuel to the fire. Yeah dipskin, that is what a leader does in your eyes. Should he look through the paper and look for other cases to get involved with? So any crime that involves a black person gets killed by someone other then another black person? What about the other case about that woman and her husband? The president helped make it a racial thing. Can you see that or has the bromance blinded you? Yes a 17 year old died and it is a tragedy. But it was a state and local case and not federal.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Sundummy.....Believe it or not the president works for us. He stuck his nose in this for political reasons, and added fuel to the fire.
And yet he still has a right to an opinion. The section of the constitution that covers free speech applies to him as well.
Well Duh wrote:
Yeah dipskin, that is what a leader does in your eyes. Should he look through the paper and look for other cases to get involved with? So any crime that involves a black person gets killed by someone other then another black person?
If he chose to do so, it would be his right. This is still a free country even if cowards like you don't want it to be.
Well Duh wrote:
What about the other case about that woman and her husband? The president helped make it a racial thing. Can you see that or has the bromance blinded you? Yes a 17 year old died and it is a tragedy. But it was a state and local case and not federal.
You damned idiot. What did I say when this first came up? What was the first post I made? It's only seen as a "black thing" because the president IS BLACK. Had a white president said something about a tragedy involving a 17 year old kid coming home from the store with a bag of skittles and something to drink, nothing would be made of this. Nothing at all. You ignorant sack of feces, you seem to think that because the president is black he is not allowed to have an opinion. He is. If you don't like the fact that someone is allowed to have an opinion that is different than your ignorant ass, take it up with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 3 hr jacobburp 177
Chyann Rogers (Jan '14) 16 hr truth 5
Prosthetic leg thrown at deputy after Hamlin me... 20 hr Steph 3
So what do yall think about Stephanie Childers 20 hr NAA 1
lil johnny may (Sep '13) 20 hr Stephanie 6
shayna koontz (Dec '13) 21 hr Stephanie 10
Elizabeth Nicole Tabor 18 Fri trash 4

Search the Hamlin Forum:
•••
•••