Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18432 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
I could care less about is are spying on China, Russia, any other country. They can spy on terrorists. What they can not do is violate the Constitution and spy on Americans without a warrant. I will say it again. In secret, our governemt granted itself powers that the US COnstitution specifically prohibits. That is absolutely unacceptable and equals tyranny.
Well I am not for us spying on each other either. You were talking earlier on the post about the Chinese and the Us spying on each other. That shouldn't be going on either, but that is part of cyber warfare. That is going to happen whatever we do nothing will ever stop it. Just like we more than likely have spy's in our country right now from most of our allies and we have spy's in our allies countries. That is just part of the warfare game everybody plays. My theory is to keep you friends close and your enemies closer.

Location hidden

#18433 Jun 24, 2013
Sonny Bytch wrote:
<quoted text>Registered or unregistered, yer still a dumbazz, "Harve"
Why what did I say that was so stupid?

Location hidden

#18434 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Brainwashed simpletons defending the governments corruption. We are doomed.
I'm not brainwashed that is the way this government and most of the other government works.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18435 Jun 24, 2013
Actually, I am not defending the government. I'm just saying that Snowden's no hero. He's an opportunist. You can tell that by where he went to try to sell his information.

But don't let facts get in the way of you making a point. It could, after all, be the first one you've ever made.
Arthur wrote:
Brainwashed simpletons defending the governments corruption. We are doomed.
Arthur

United States

#18436 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, I am not defending the government. I'm just saying that Snowden's no hero. He's an opportunist. You can tell that by where he went to try to sell his information.
But don't let facts get in the way of you making a point. It could, after all, be the first one you've ever made.
<quoted text>
He didnt try and sell information, that is a governmental lie. He gave his story to the press for no money and at great risk to his own safety as we obviously see. Continue with some more governmental rhetoric, they are trying desperately to alter public opinion with lies and attacks, it is actually quite pathetic. The only reason they are upset is because he exposed their corruption at the highest levels. The government secretly grants itself illegal powers and the guy that exposed it is someone the bad guy. Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Look at this other idiot.... Well everyone does it so who cares defense, beyond retarded.SNOWDEN IS A PATRIOT!!!
Arthur

United States

#18437 Jun 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am not for us spying on each other either. You were talking earlier on the post about the Chinese and the Us spying on each other. That shouldn't be going on either, but that is part of cyber warfare. That is going to happen whatever we do nothing will ever stop it. Just like we more than likely have spy's in our country right now from most of our allies and we have spy's in our allies countries. That is just part of the warfare game everybody plays. My theory is to keep you friends close and your enemies closer.
No once cares if the government spies on China. No one cares if the government spies on terrorists. People care that they illegally spy on their own citizens.
Arthur

United States

#18438 Jun 24, 2013
BREAKING NEWS**********

AP@
Monday, June 24 2013
Washington, D.C.
By Dick Cheney

The government has granted itself the power to close any newspapers or other media outlets that criticize the government. Armed SWAT teams have arresteds hundreds of reporters. People dance and cheer in the street and wave flags while applauding the government. Full story at 11.

BREAKING NEWS**********

Location hidden

#18439 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I am not defending the government. I'm just saying that Snowden's no hero. He's an opportunist. You can tell that by where he went to try to sell his information.

That was my point. If he done it in Great Britain or another close ally of the United States I wouldn't have thought so badly of him. He could have done it here in the US and not be considered for espionage or being a traitor. Really wouldn't have been charged with anything but maybe stealing government property.
Arthur

United States

#18440 Jun 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my point. If he done it in Great Britain or another close ally of the United States I wouldn't have thought so badly of him. He could have done it here in the US and not be considered for espionage or being a traitor. Really wouldn't have been charged with anything but maybe stealing government property.
He gave the information to a British reporter, that is it, are you really that uninformed? No wonder you dont know what you are talking about, because you dont even know the facts.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#18441 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
SCMP said "China calls US the world's 'biggest villain' for IT espionage.
US Says That Their IT Espionage Technique Had Been an {Ancient Chinese Secret} For The Past 70 Years.....
Arthur

United States

#18442 Jun 24, 2013
The government has arbitrarily decided to ignore the 1st and 4th amendments when it so chooses to "protect" us from whatever. I am far more afraid of a government that ignores the Constitution and does what it pleases under the guise of being in our best interest than I am of terrorists. Why cant people understand the Constitution was written to specifically stop this kind of governmental abuse. They are doing EXACTLY what our forefathers knew was absolutely unacceptable, hence the BILL OF RIGHTS!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18443 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>He didnt try and sell information, that is a governmental lie.
Maybe, but YOU don't know that for a fact. You're speculating because you want him to be a hero.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>He gave his story to the press for no money and at great risk to his own safety as we obviously see.
You have absolutely no idea what he has done. He could have just as easily spilled state secrets to the Chinse. Stop being so naive.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Continue with some more governmental rhetoric, they are trying desperately to alter public opinion with lies and attacks, it is actually quite pathetic.
It's almost as pathetic as your naive hero worship.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason they are upset is because he exposed their corruption at the highest levels.
In a country that we have been engaged in cyber warfare with for quite some time now, but yeah, he's still a hero...right?
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> The government secretly grants itself illegal powers and the guy that exposed it is someone the bad guy.
What secret? They voted for the Patriot Act. Many of us told you that it was wrong, but we were called "traitors" for saying that.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Look at this other idiot.... Well everyone does it so who cares defense, beyond retarded.SNOWDEN IS A PATRIOT!!!
Snowden is a traitor. Period. He took detailed knowledge of a government program to a foreign power. That makes him a traitor.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18444 Jun 24, 2013
That's his story. You have no idea what he has really done with the information. None at all.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>He gave the information to a British reporter, that is it, are you really that uninformed? No wonder you dont know what you are talking about, because you dont even know the facts.
Arthur

United States

#18445 Jun 24, 2013
(Comment censored by the NSA)

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18446 Jun 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy suffers from really piss poor judgment. He took his story to China of all places. A country that we have been engaging in cyber warfare with for years now. There's no way to know what all he has given them or is threatening to give them.

Location hidden

#18447 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>He gave the information to a British reporter, that is it, are you really that uninformed? No wonder you dont know what you are talking about, because you dont even know the facts.
But moron he went to Hong Kong which is now controlled by China then went to Russia. Don't you think they are pumping him for information. Hmmm. Don't be so childish with your thought processes. Where is one of the possibilities of where he is going to next moron. Havana Cuba, boy that is original Michael Moore.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18448 Jun 24, 2013
Dick Cheney?

The same guy that told us there were WMD in Iraq?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Arthur wrote:
BREAKING NEWS**********
AP@
Monday, June 24 2013
Washington, D.C.
By Dick Cheney
The government has granted itself the power to close any newspapers or other media outlets that criticize the government. Armed SWAT teams have arresteds hundreds of reporters. People dance and cheer in the street and wave flags while applauding the government. Full story at 11.
BREAKING NEWS**********
Sonny Bytch

Princeton, WV

#18449 Jun 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
BREAKING NEWS**********
AP@
Monday, June 24 2013
Washington, D.C.
By Dick Cheney
BREAKING NEWS**********
If that was an attempt at humor it fell flat, do you know who Dick Cheney is and the irony of such a statement from him? If not, this was the clown that ordered the name drop of a covert agent just so you know. If you took this serious you are dumber than "Harve".

Location hidden

#18450 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, but YOU don't know that for a fact. You're speculating because you want him to be a hero.

Arthur wrote, "<quoted text>He gave his story to the press for no money and at great risk to his own safety as we obviously see."

You have absolutely no idea what he has done. He could have just as easily spilled state secrets to the Chinse. Stop being so naive.

Arthur wrote, "<quoted text>Continue with some more governmental rhetoric, they are trying desperately to alter public opinion with lies and attacks, it is actually quite pathetic."

It's almost as pathetic as your naive hero worship.

Arthur wrote, "<quoted text>The only reason they are upset is because he exposed their corruption at the highest levels."

In a country that we have been engaged in cyber warfare with for quite some time now, but yeah, he's still a hero...right?

Arthur wrote, "<quoted text> The government secretly grants itself illegal powers and the guy that exposed it is someone the bad guy."

What secret? They voted for the Patriot Act. Many of us told you that it was wrong, but we were called "traitors" for saying that.

Arthur wrote, "<quoted text>Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Look at this other idiot.... Well everyone does it so who cares defense, beyond retarded.SNOWDEN IS A PATRIOT!!!"

Snowden is a traitor. Period. He took detailed knowledge of a government program to a foreign power. That makes him a traitor.
Absolutely. Especially China, now Russia and maybe Cuba. He is not going to Gitmo where he belongs. He is possibly Havana. Don't think that is a US controlled territory. Nope. Communist Cuba.

Location hidden

#18451 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>The guy suffers from really piss poor judgment. He took his story to China of all places. A country that we have been engaging in cyber warfare with for years now. There's no way to know what all he has given them or is threatening to give them.
Absolutely.

Something is wrong here, you and I agree with something. I think we have misunderstood each other. I might not speak as eloquently as you or spell as good but we do agree on more issues than you might think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you happy? 22 min Tom Clark 14
Wife 57 min Mike 1
Tom hall 1 hr Twizzers 3
Baby 2 hr Delight 3
Looking back 3 hr Tom Clark 2
Oh snap 3 hr Tom Clark 2
Angel Johnson (Aug '15) 18 hr Tom Clark 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages