harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18149 Jun 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is, Reagan was their god, but he supported banning assault weapons.

He invented deficit spending.

He increased taxes.

He did everything that they hate Obama for.

Only thing Reagan had going for him was the fact that he was white and he fit perfectly into their "daddy" fantasies.
Are you black sun freak or what? Why are you so hung up on color? Nobody starts this race battle on here but you. What are we supposed to do elect all black liberals to the presidency? What makes that right?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#18150 Jun 19, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. JFK was better than your 1st Black president Clinton ever dared to be.
I'm not interested in your opinion, Idiotface. Not even remotely.
<quoted text>Tell me what scandals he was involved in except his affairs. Clinton had several assorted.affairs and still gets credit for being a good president.
History speaks for itself, idiot. This country was never better than it was under Clinton. The economy was strong, wall street was booming and the 90's were good times for anybody who wanted to work for a living.
<quoted text>Reagan wasn't even a conservative president like all the right wing talking heads say he was. He just suck with his beliefs and plans. He and Margret Thatcher's policies destroyed the Cold War and brought down the Berlin Wall.
Actually, no. He did not bring down the Berlin wall. His out-spending the Russians bankrupted Russia. We've been paying the price for that ever since.
<quoted text>Maybe if he was younger and could have run for a 3rd and 4th term he could have brought down China"s communist regime.
Check out the 22nd amendment, Dingbat.
<quoted text>How great that would have been. Communism would have been pushed completely out of this world.
And then where would Wal*Mart get all of those cheap goods to sell to white trash like you?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18151 Jun 19, 2013
Stop lying Harvey. Republicans want it and you want it too. Just like that idiot John McCain bitched that we were doing more to help Libya and then the day after we committed jets to be part of the NATO force, he started bitching about it.

Nobody is buying your bullshyt and nobody is buying republican bullshyt either....because in your case, they are one and the same.
<quoted text>
Just because a group of nut cases in the Republican Party want boots on the ground don't mean I want it and a lot of republicans don't want it.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18152 Jun 19, 2013
Nope. Just pointing out the obvious, Dingbat. Sorry if that chaps your stupid little ass, but I'm just stating the facts. If you loved Reagan for his policies and Obama has the same ones, then what else could it be?
<quoted text>
Are you black sun freak or what? Why are you so hung up on color? Nobody starts this race battle on here but you. What are we supposed to do elect all black liberals to the presidency? What makes that right?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18153 Jun 19, 2013
Oh, I see.

But I guess it doesn't work that way with economies, huh? Because you idiot republicans blame Obama for Bush's mistakes, but you want to give Reagan credit for the good things that happened during GHWB's presidency.

You really do want it both ways, don't you?
It only happened in GHWBushes first term because it took that long for it to take affect. GHW bush had nothing to do with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Reagan, Margaret Thatcher and the Pope deserve full credit for that.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18154 Jun 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Just pointing out the obvious, Dingbat. Sorry if that chaps your stupid little ass, but I'm just stating the facts. If you loved Reagan for his policies and Obama has the same ones, then what else could it be?
Obama is no Reagan by a long shot. Reagan had more dignity in his gray dyed black hair than Obama has got in his entire body. I can understand why a gray headed man would dye his hair black. But why would a man dye his hair gray from being black.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18156 Jun 19, 2013
LOL...you just fantasized that he was your daddy, that's all.

So you are saying that Obama is dying his hair gray? Are you saying that 50 year old men don't have gray hair?

Harvey, sometimes, I am sure, that your stupidity has to even amaze you.
<quoted text>
Obama is no Reagan by a long shot. Reagan had more dignity in his gray dyed black hair than Obama has got in his entire body. I can understand why a gray headed man would dye his hair black. But why would a man dye his hair gray from being black.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18157 Jun 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying Harvey. Republicans want it and you want it too. Just like that idiot John McCain bitched that we were doing more to help Libya and then the day after we committed jets to be part of the NATO force, he started bitching about it.

Nobody is buying your bullshyt and nobody is buying republican bullshyt either....because in your case, they are one and the same.
No not really we aren't like the democrats we can think individually unlike the walking dead democrats. We don't always agree with each other.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18158 Jun 19, 2013
LOLOLOLOL...no you can't. You get on here every single day repeating the talking points you are given for the day on Fox And Friends.

The problem is you just don't think. You've got half your party bitching because Obama is doing nothing and then the dumber members of the party (you're always in that group, Harvtard) are bitching because of some anecdotal information being passed around. You want to have it both ways, but you can't. Let's face it, you just don't want to accept Obama as your president and you're trying desperately to find fault with everything he does.

It's comical Harvtard. Nothing but comical.
<quoted text>
No not really we aren't like the democrats we can think individually unlike the walking dead democrats. We don't always agree with each other.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18159 Jun 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOLOL...no you can't. You get on here every single day repeating the talking points you are given for the day on Fox And Friends.

The problem is you just don't think. You've got half your party bitching because Obama is doing nothing and then the dumber members of the party (you're always in that group, Harvtard) are bitching because of some anecdotal information being passed around. You want to have it both ways, but you can't. Let's face it, you just don't want to accept Obama as your president and you're trying desperately to find fault with everything he does.

It's comical Harvtard. Nothing but comical.
I have the right to expect better out of my president than what he is putting out. He is as worthless as a dog turd.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18160 Jun 19, 2013
Well get used to. Because we had a president that ate dog turds for 8 years when Bush was president. It's your turn to suffer through the idiocy now. Don't worry, Hillary will fix it in 2016 because by then the republican party will be gone.
<quoted text>
I have the right to expect better out of my president than what he is putting out. He is as worthless as a dog turd.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18161 Jun 19, 2013
The only "right" you have Harvey is the right to an informed opinion based on facts. So far, you've not attained that right.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18162 Jun 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The only "right" you have Harvey is the right to an informed opinion based on facts. So far, you've not attained that right.
It's not your job to tell me what my rights are. That's the problem with you lefties. You think are rights are given to us by government. Our rights are God given rights and doesn't have anything to do with the government. The government works for us the tax payers. We don't work for the government. Remember We The People.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#18163 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not your job to tell me what my rights are. That's the problem with you lefties. You think are rights are given to us by government. Our rights are God given rights and doesn't have anything to do with the government. The government works for us the tax payers. We don't work for the government. Remember We The People.
Stuck Fick the people is entitled to welfare checks, food stamps, free birth control (which in his case is a good thing if he can even find a skank to bang him), free cell phone, free internet access so that he can praise Oliar, free this, free that.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18164 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not your job to tell me what my rights are. That's the problem with you lefties.
No, but it is my right to tell you that I think you're an uniformed idiot.
<quoted text>You think are rights are given to us by government. Our rights are God given rights and doesn't have anything to do with the government.
Where did "God" give you any rights? The bible was written by men, not by God and unless I am mistaken, God has never spoken to us about our "rights."
<quoted text>The government works for us the tax payers. We don't work for the government. Remember We The People.
I know how it works, half-wit and I damn sure don't need some inbred like you telling me who works for whom. The government is supposed to work on a consensus of opinion (that's democracy), but right now, it is being held hostage by a minority of republicans who are not working for the majority. They are working for their corporate sponsors and half-witted shyt heads like you think they are working for you.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#18166 Jun 19, 2013
Can someone please explain to me why the Democrats in Congress refuse to seal the border? As Democrat this is another thing I happen to agree with Republicans on. Seems like a logical first step before any amnesty otherwise what is the point?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#18167 Jun 19, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the Democrats in Congress refuse to seal the border? As Democrat this is another thing I happen to agree with Republicans on. Seems like a logical first step before any amnesty otherwise what is the point?
A secure border means less dumbocrat votes.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18168 Jun 19, 2013
Arthur wrote:
They need the Hispanic population to illegally vote for them. If they didn't have the blacks and Hispanics voting for them they would never get elected.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18169 Jun 19, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Have you ever seen the border? Any part of the border? Do you have any idea how much land mass we are talking about there and how much effort and money it would cost to seal the border? It's nearly 2000 miles long and by some estimates, it would cost more than 30 billion and that is just building. It doesn't cover the cost of maintaining it or guarding it.

How about we just come up with a realistic immigration policy that is not based on whether or not someone speaks English or any other road blocks that republicans keep throwing up instead of just jumping to the sensational conclusion that we have to build a fence?

Or how about we make Mexico share the responsibility for keeping their citizens out of our country by limiting trade and tourism with them until they comply?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18170 Jun 19, 2013
You're just worried about it because you know it doesn't take a genius to lean on that shovel of yours all day long. Mexicans would do it better and cheaper than you ever could.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
A secure border means less dumbocrat votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's everyone think of Roger Scites aka "Bubb... 4 hr Interesting mind 1
garnet vance chris kirkendoll fight (Sep '13) 8 hr u know 18
chelsy mccomas (Aug '13) 11 hr u know 2
does anyone know Teresa maccomas chelcia mccomas 13 hr u know 2
patty vance (May '10) Fri carlos santana 17
little johnny may Fri interested 1
Kathy Stewart Fri Jessie 3
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web