Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Arthur

United States

#17998 Jun 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sure you are.
;)
Do you think you're the first dumb tea bagger to try this scam?
<quoted text>
LOL Just because I dont agree that buying helo's from Russia for the Afghan army(benefiting their economy instead of ours)(why are we paying for all this, and I thought we were broke yet Obama keeps giving away millions to other countries(Egypt,Lybia,Syria,Ir aq,Afghanistan,etc. etc., most who hate us) is a good idea I am somehow a Republican in disguise? You are so hostile that you cant accept someone would ever disagree with your superior opinion I guess.
Arthur

United States

#17999 Jun 18, 2013
ANd dont get me wrong, I would still vote for Obama over Romney or McCain anyday and twice on Sunday, but I am very disappointed with his second term. He has done some good, but that doesnt mean I should ignore and be silent on all the things I think he made mistakes on.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#18000 Jun 18, 2013
You clearly don't understand how we gain allies and strategic influence. That's another reason why you're a dumb tea bagger. Voting for Obama over Sarah Palin doesn't make you a democrat, it just means you aren't certifiable. Yet.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#18001 Jun 18, 2013
Not hostile in the least. I've just seen this goofy ass "I'm a democrat who hates Obama" so many times now that I don't give it any credence at all.

How much would the same helicopters cost if we they were American made? How do you know that these are not a better deal for the taxpayers?

The only people saying we are broke is republicans. Your party is trying to make the deficit a big deal...even though it didn't bother you or your fellow republicans one bit when Bush was spending the money.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Just because I dont agree that buying helo's from Russia for the Afghan army(benefiting their economy instead of ours)(why are we paying for all this, and I thought we were broke yet Obama keeps giving away millions to other countries(Egypt,Lybia,Syria,Ir aq,Afghanistan,etc. etc., most who hate us) is a good idea I am somehow a Republican in disguise? You are so hostile that you cant accept someone would ever disagree with your superior opinion I guess.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#18002 Jun 18, 2013
Arthur wrote:
ANd dont get me wrong, I would still vote for Obama over Romney or McCain anyday and twice on Sunday, but I am very disappointed with his second term. He has done some good, but that doesnt mean I should ignore and be silent on all the things I think he made mistakes on.
You don't have to be silent, but you need to be knowledgable of the things you're criticizing. Social Security and internet taxation make no sense to even mention in regards to Obama. He's affected neither. The AP isn't an Obama call. Neither was investigating the tea bagger groups, which was still justified nevertheless. Benghazi had nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with GOP cuts in security funding. Spying is a George Bush thing. Obama didn't stop it because it works. He's weighed the pros and cons and decided safety was the way to go. Criticize all you want. It's not going to eliminate the Patriot Act until it gets repealed. And the GOP has voted 37 times to repeal Obamacare, yet not once to repeal the PA.

These scandals are they have left. The birther thing didn't work. Neither did the muslim thing. Their economy bullshit failed too - it's raging. This is it. They're down to jizz stains on a dress. Only they don't have a dress or jizz stains this time. Just dumb tea baggers making shit up. It's aimed at dumb people.

And you're buying it.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18003 Jun 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be silent, but you need to be knowledgable of the things you're criticizing. Social Security and internet taxation make no sense to even mention in regards to Obama. He's affected neither. The AP isn't an Obama call. Neither was investigating the tea bagger groups, which was still justified nevertheless. Benghazi had nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with GOP cuts in security funding. Spying is a George Bush thing. Obama didn't stop it because it works. He's weighed the pros and cons and decided safety was the way to go. Criticize all you want. It's not going to eliminate the Patriot Act until it gets repealed. And the GOP has voted 37 times to repeal Obamacare, yet not once to repeal the PA.

These scandals are they have left. The birther thing didn't work. Neither did the muslim thing. Their economy bullshit failed too - it's raging. This is it. They're down to jizz stains on a dress. Only they don't have a dress or jizz stains this time. Just dumb tea baggers making shit up. It's aimed at dumb people.

And you're buying it.
You are do so into that democrat Koolaide aren't you. Slow down on it give that simple mind a break. Put those democrat talking points down for a few minutes and maybe you can think a little more about what you are saying.
Arthur

United States

#18004 Jun 18, 2013
By continually calling me a Republican and a tea bagger just shows your own ignorance, hostility, and refusal to accept anyones viewpoint except your own. I could care less what party you think I am. I am probably best described as a moderate democrat. I strongly lean liberal on most issues, but certainly not all. I have seen for months that all you do is bicker and insult others, never a debate or even civil discussion. That is why I choose not to really participate, so I guess i should have known better than to even waste my time giving my 2 cents. Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is ridiculed. You are a hostile narcissist with a mental disorder, making it impossible to discuss the issues with you like a normal adult. Many on the Republican side are the same way, and you all just bicker back and forth like children.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18005 Jun 18, 2013
What are you going to do if he doesn't? Tell your "Daddy?"

LOLOLOLOLOL.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are do so into that democrat Koolaide aren't you. Slow down on it give that simple mind a break. Put those democrat talking points down for a few minutes and maybe you can think a little more about what you are saying.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#18006 Jun 18, 2013
If your two cents aren't backed by fact, but rather regurgitated idiocy, you shouldn't get all whiny when somebody calls you a dipshit.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18007 Jun 18, 2013
Arthur wrote:
By continually calling me a Republican and a tea bagger just shows your own ignorance, hostility, and refusal to accept anyones viewpoint except your own.
Well that's one way to look at it, but I prefer to think of it as busting you for trying one of the oldest games on Topix.

;)
Arthur wrote:
I could care less what party you think I am. I am probably best described as a moderate democrat. I strongly lean liberal on most issues, but certainly not all. I have seen for months that all you do is bicker and insult others, never a debate or even civil discussion.
There have been plenty of civil discussions on here. The only people complaining are you and Harvey (who, tried to pretend to be an independent). Sorry if calling you on your BS hurts your feelings.
Arthur wrote:
That is why I choose not to really participate, so I guess i should have known better than to even waste my time giving my 2 cents.
It's not your 2 cents that bothers me. It's your inability to be honest about it.
Arthur wrote:
Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is ridiculed. You are a hostile narcissist with a mental disorder, making it impossible to discuss the issues with you like a normal adult.
LOL.
Arthur wrote:
Many on the Republican side are the same way, and you all just bicker back and forth like children.
But at least we level with everybody about where we stand on things.
Arthur

United States

#18008 Jun 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be silent, but you need to be knowledgable of the things you're criticizing. Social Security and internet taxation make no sense to even mention in regards to Obama. He's affected neither. The AP isn't an Obama call. Neither was investigating the tea bagger groups, which was still justified nevertheless. Benghazi had nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with GOP cuts in security funding. Spying is a George Bush thing. Obama didn't stop it because it works. He's weighed the pros and cons and decided safety was the way to go. Criticize all you want. It's not going to eliminate the Patriot Act until it gets repealed. And the GOP has voted 37 times to repeal Obamacare, yet not once to repeal the PA.
And you're buying it.
Obama put social security on the table, making it an issue for me. He backed internet taxiation, making it an issue. THe AP was done under Obamas watch, the buck stops with him. The IRS tea bagger scandal, another one he likely knew about, but if not he failed in the oversight of his own administration. I have never mentioned Benghazi, that I agree is a non issue bropught up by idiots. Cheney/Bush may have started the spying, but Obama has continued and expanded it making it his issue. It is a direct violation of the Constitution and I dont care how much he weighed it and thinks it is best, his opinion does not trump the Consitution. Neither did Bush/Cheneys opinion. Neither does yours! This is one of the most serious problems I have with Obama. It borders on impeachable and violates the oath all public servant take, to uphold and defend the Consitution. Repubs are idiot for voting 37 times to repeal Obamacare, the defintion of insanity and an incredible waste of time from do nothing politicians. It seems to me you are so defensive from the constant attacks from repubs(and justifiably so I suppose) that you defend Obama regardless. I am buying the truth.
Arthur

United States

#18009 Jun 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's one way to look at it, but I prefer to think of it as busting you for trying one of the oldest games on Topix.
;)
<quoted text>
There have been plenty of civil discussions on here. The only people complaining are you and Harvey (who, tried to pretend to be an independent). Sorry if calling you on your BS hurts your feelings.
<quoted text>
It's not your 2 cents that bothers me. It's your inability to be honest about it.
<quoted text>
LOL.
<quoted text>
THe only civil discussions you have is with people who strongly agree with you. You are a textbook narcissist.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18010 Jun 18, 2013
Post your psychiatric credentials and I'll take your word for it. Until then, you're just another keyboard ranger, Sparky.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>THe only civil discussions you have is with people who strongly agree with you. You are a textbook narcissist.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#18012 Jun 18, 2013
The fourth amendment doesn't protect phone records. They don't belong to you, they belong to the phone company. That's why congress authorizes their search every time (not Obama).

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3462180

Check this out. Dumb tea baggers pass another abortion ban that can't ever become law outside tea bagger fairy land. They should write a book on how to alienate women, how to get caught being gay in the closet and still think they're "real men." It's hysterical. They're really afraid of vaginas. I'll admit I was intimidated by them - not scared - as a yound boy. But I got over it around 15 or 16. That's when I started reading books. Maybe these dumb dumb tea baggers should try reading some.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18013 Jun 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's one way to look at it, but I prefer to think of it as busting you for trying one of the oldest games on Topix.

;)

Arthur wrote, "I could care less what party you think I am. I am probably best described as a moderate democrat. I strongly lean liberal on most issues, but certainly not all. I have seen for months that all you do is bicker and insult others, never a debate or even civil discussion."

Arthur wrote, "That is why I choose not to really participate, so I guess i should have known better than to even waste my time giving my 2 cents."

Arthur wrote, "Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is ridiculed. You are a hostile narcissist with a mental disorder, making it impossible to discuss the issues with you like a normal adult."

LOL.

Arthur wrote, " Many on the Republican side are the same way, and you all just bicker back and forth like children."

You are a lying stack of horse shit. Look who he has civil conversations with. Bacon Hater and one or two others on here that thinks the same way this load mouthed bag full of air does. He has zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees with his arrogant self. Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is ridiculed. You are a hostile narcissist with a mental disorder, making it impossible to discuss the issues with you like a normal adult."
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#18014 Jun 18, 2013
THe only civil discussions you have is with people who strongly agree with you. You are a textbook narcissist.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#18015 Jun 18, 2013
What "discussions?" You don't attempt discussions. They're conversations where two or more people provide valid information on differing opinions. The valid part is what trips you dumbasses up every time.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18016 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a lying stack of horse shit. Look who he has civil conversations with. Bacon Hater and one or two others on here that thinks the same way this load mouthed bag full of air does.
Well the key word there, turd face, is that they think. That's a very foreign concept for you.
<quoted text>He has zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees with his arrogant self.
I have zero tolerance for idiots, Harvtard. You, of all people, should know that.
<quoted text>Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is ridiculed.
Only the idiots, Harv. Only the idiots.
<quoted text>You are a hostile narcissist with a mental disorder, making it impossible to discuss the issues with you like a normal adult."
You can't even have a bowel movement like a normal adult, diaper boy, so why are you worried about adult conversations.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18017 Jun 18, 2013
You said that once, crybaby.

Or was the second one a call for your "daddy" to come and rescue you?

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#18018 Jun 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The fourth amendment doesn't protect phone records. They don't belong to you, they belong to the phone company. That's why congress authorizes their search every time (not Obama).
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3462180
Check this out. Dumb tea baggers pass another abortion ban that can't ever become law outside tea bagger fairy land. They should write a book on how to alienate women, how to get caught being gay in the closet and still think they're "real men." It's hysterical. They're really afraid of vaginas. I'll admit I was intimidated by them - not scared - as a yound boy. But I got over it around 15 or 16. That's when I started reading books. Maybe these dumb dumb tea baggers should try reading some.
Ahhh, but wait! THIS republitard has a good reason why abortion should be illegal:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/mich...

According to him, it should be illegal because male children masturbate in the womb.

Good God, could these republicans get any dumber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire at McDonalds 6 hr Tom Clark 7
tosha linville 6 hr Tom Clark 45
News Lambert named Miss Lincoln County (May '14) 6 hr Michelle 22
ATV accident 10 hr concerned 1
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) Tue momof4 75
Big Johnny May and Kk Black May 23 Unknown 8
Jessica Midkiff (Sep '10) May 23 Devil Dog 21
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE